Donations?

shought

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SURbit said:

Hello and good to see you again.

Thanks for the suggestions, we will look into it.

As for ViPs, we already give them some small benefits, some of them mentioned by you. As for donators on subscription, we can look into it, but it will take extra work and I do not think everyone would like to pay that way.

A lot of visitors cannot pay or have no ways to pay, all we can do is ask donations from those who can.

We may or may not extend the campaign as required. First it needs to reach the goal. This campaign is itself is a kind of extended one of the previous one - the amount shown is added from the previous one. The long amount of time allowed to donate was given specifically for the members / visitors to get an opportunity to donate when it's possible for them to do so.

Same to you there.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

Hello and good to see you again.

Thanks for the suggestions, we will look into it.

As for ViPs, we already give them some small benefits, some of them mentioned by you. As for donators on subscription, we can look into it, but it will take extra work and I do not think everyone would like to pay that way.

A lot of visitors cannot pay or have no ways to pay, all we can do is ask donations from those who can.

We may or may not extend the campaign as required. First it needs to reach the goal. This campaign is itself is a kind of extended one of the previous one - the amount shown is added from the previous one. The long amount of time allowed to donate was given specifically for the members / visitors to get an opportunity to donate when it's possible for them to do so.

Same to you there.

Greetings my dear friend,

I see you've made a lot of good points as you usually do. My thoughts were mostly from my heart as a way, but not the only way which you could boost donation participation.

"As for ViPs, we already give them some small benefits, some of them mentioned by you. As for donators on subscription, we can look into it, but it will take extra work and I do not think everyone would like to pay that way."

My suggestion of a VIP Donors area is for a foundation of ongoing monetary forum server support, and if the participation would be great enough then add in more features - maybe some I have suggested.

The subscription basics was not meant to be as such in a subscription method but of users wanting to join on a years bases and then not every year there after if not wanting too. Say you have the minumim of 100 VIP Donors at $20. to $25. each - and more to a friendly venture, if members wished to contribute in that amount to reach a VIP Donors status they can, but not required to every year as long as there was more to fill that initial 100 VIP Donors quota.

No it would Not be for everyone who will be interested and then some not able to at all as you've stated this "A lot of visitors cannot pay or have no ways to pay".

All the more reason for nsane members to be nice to one another and possibly, just a maybe that a VIP Donor would help out another forum member, and if you offer a special price then for a VIP Donor to donate and bring or sponsor another forum member at half the cost or even for them to giveaway a 3 month membership to the VIP Donors Area to the less fortunate in seeing what's offered there, mostly members not sure and can't afford it otherwise and can safe up long term to donate and join in saving up or joining for shorter terms maybe. 

Thanks,

SURbit

Edited by SURbit
thoughts added

• Administrator
2 hours ago, SURbit said:

Greetings my dear friend,

I see you've made a lot of good points as you usually do. My thoughts were mostly from my heart as a way, but not the only way which you could boost donation participation.

"As for ViPs, we already give them some small benefits, some of them mentioned by you. As for donators on subscription, we can look into it, but it will take extra work and I do not think everyone would like to pay that way."

My suggestion of a VIP Donors area is for a foundation of ongoing monetary forum server support, and if the participation would be great enough then add in more features - maybe some I have suggested.

The subscription basics was not meant to be as such in a subscription method but of users wanting to join on a years bases and then not every year there after if not wanting too. Say you have the minumim of 100 VIP Donors at $20. to $25. each - and more to a friendly venture, if members wished to contribute in that amount to reach a VIP Donors status they can, but not required to every year as long as there was more to fill that initial 100 VIP Donors quota.

No it would Not be for everyone who will be interested and then some not able to at all as you've stated this "A lot of visitors cannot pay or have no ways to pay".

All the more reason for nsane members to be nice to one another and possibly, just a maybe that a VIP Donor would help out another forum member, and if you offer a special price then for a VIP Donor to donate and bring or sponsor another forum member at half the cost or even for them to giveaway a 3 month membership to the VIP Donors Area to the less fortunate in seeing what's offered there, mostly members not sure and can't afford it otherwise and can safe up long term to donate and join in saving up or joining for shorter terms maybe. 

Thanks,

SURbit

I see.

I understand and appreciate the suggestions. We are open to them and may consider them if required to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Nsanedown has been a tremendous resource for discovering high quality software, finding solutions and gathering knowledge.

Nsanedown is a unique project with emphasis on high quality.

I'd like to thank the whole COMMUNITY for your hard work and dedication.

+100$

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 10:28 PM, Odd Ramos said:

Nsanedown has been a tremendous resource for discovering high quality software, finding solutions and gathering knowledge.

Nsanedown is a unique project with emphasis on high quality.

I'd like to thank the whole COMMUNITY for your hard work and dedication.

+100$

@Odd Ramos hi there, did you contribute the 100$ as you said or are you on your way??

Am asking because I can see that your user-class is still "Member" and not "Donor". Anyways thanks for the help.

@nsan3 

Yes, I've already successfully donated the money on January.

No, my user class wasn't changed, but I didn't ask for it. I don't know if donating money changes ones user class to Donor.

I don't know what requirements need to be met in order to be titled as Donor.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
12 hours ago, eurobyn said:

i did donate and never heard about it ?

why should i do it again?

? (thank you)

You mean in the first donation campaign or this one.

Eitherway, all the donation money goes into running and maintenance of nsane.down and nsane.forums, each of it. The reason nsane.down and nsane.forums are working right now is because of donations. Like always, we appreciate and thank each one of you donators, with each donation being important here.

jayesh30202
1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

You mean in the first donation campaign or this one.

Eitherway, all the donation money goes into running and maintenance of nsane.down and nsane.forums, each of it. The reason nsane.down and nsane.forums are working right now is because of donations. Like always, we appreciate and thank each one of you donators, with each donation being important here.

doesn't the members who donate get a "donator rank"???

i did not have any thank you for donation.

not a word or a  letter. nothing !

why should i do it again ?

i did it .i did a donation,  i hope it helped . i hope you see this in the future.

from a dutch guy that only whants to help.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm sending my first little gift of 25$ 
(perhaps not the last and if it was thanks to all friends from nsane) 

Edited by kasper

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

my next donate for nasane is 15$
thanks to everyone I met here  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, gingerbread80 said:

Where did the bitcoin option go?

Still exist there. 

• Like 1

another donate for nsane is 15$ thanks to everyone I met here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Matrix locked this topic
  • Matrix unlocked this topic