It's official: Donald Trump has won the 2016 presidential election.

Batu69

LMAO Trump's staff ask for the democrats  help ..many out there are Sanders supporters there independents there very  violent  when they get angry . They even went nuts on Hillary Clinton good luck with the democrats controlling  them .

Riots Reveal True Face of Sanders Movement  Of disruptions and death threats.

http://reason.com/archives/2016/05/25/riots-reveal-true-face-of-sanders-moveme

I already expected it too  happen  they done it before even.. Why are you on here telling us about  it? why are you not out there protesting the protesters ? If you think Trump is so great.. seems like the righties are the ones crying about the protesters  . :P

• Replies 62
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CODYQX4 said:

They have nothing of value to add to this world, and if 99% of my generation voted Clinton, I won't miss any of them if they get chucked on the other side of The Wall. It's for the best, and I dread the future these brain-damaged Sheeple are being indoctrinated to help create. The insanity has to stop, and a Trump win that defied all expectations is the proof I'm not alone.

:P

15 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Re vote is coming  Trump  not in the clear yet :P

Obama Signs Executive Order Declaring Investigation Into Election Results; Revote Planned For Dec. 19th

http://abcnews.com.co/obama-signs-executive-order-declaring-investigation-of-election-results/

None of them cared about the Electoral College, until now.

There goes Obama yet again abusing Executive Orders to end-run the rule of law and keep scum like Hillary in power.

They'll rig a revote, they'll get all the illegal immigrants to vote, and boxes of votes will "disappear". They'll do anything to steal back power.

57 minutes ago, steven36 said:

I already expected it too  happen  they done it before even.. Why are you on here telling us about  it? why are you not out there protesting the protesters ? If you think Trump is so great.. seems like the righties are the ones crying about the protesters  . :P

You could not tell riots from protests, can you?

The election is done. Only fxxking libtards have the face to protest an fair election that has already been done. Do they have any grounds to "protest"? Be a man, have a little decency, OK? Plus, I don't protest illegal rats who sneaked across boarder. You have to be human in order to be protested against. They are worthless piece of shit.

7 minutes ago, CODYQX4 said:

None of them cared about the Electoral College, until now.

There goes Obama yet again abusing Executive Orders to end-run the rule of law and keep scum like Hillary in power.

They'll rig a revote, they'll get all the illegal immigrants to vote, and boxes of votes will "disappear". They'll do anything to steal back power.

That was just a joke  truth  is 46.9%  Americans didn't vote at all everyone seen both parties as jokes .  many people refused to vote because of her ..She  gave Trump the ticket  because almost half the nation didn't vote.

Just now, steven36 said:

That was just a joke  truth  is 46.9%  Americans didn't vote at all everyone seen both parties as jokes .  many people refused to vote because of her ..She  gave Trump the ticket  because almost half the nation didn't vote.

A lot of people never vote regardless.

It's sad how these scum all laughed when Donald Trump talked about a rigged system, that such a thing was impossible, only dreamed up by racist white trash UFO chasers.

... until they lost, now they'd rather burn down the White House than accept defeat. So much for the "Party of Tolerance".

51 minutes ago, CODYQX4 said:

A lot of people never vote regardless.

It's sad how these scum all laughed when Donald Trump talked about a rigged system, that such a thing was impossible, only dreamed up by racist white trash UFO chasers.

... until they lost, now they'd rather burn down the White House than accept defeat. So much for the "Party of Tolerance".

LOL I never known a president  regardless of what ticket  really do anything  at all since i been living and I'm older than you ..So I'm not holding my exceptions to high they all make promises they dont keep .  Even after the Civil War Grant swore he would never take the Natives land and over sliver he took  there freedom ..He told them a bald face lie he help freed the slaves but but took the natives freedom . 

Last time I checked (43%) independent party are registered to vote as   Democrats  (28%) registered as Republicans  (24%) No party at all  There's more than just those 2 parties .

It would be Different if Trump won the popular vote but he didn't meaning as many didn't like him as did like him . And 47% didn't vote at all  Only time they vote is if they like someone.

You add the 47% to the votes she got  almost the whole nation didn't  really like him  and  just many didn't like her too.

When Bush got in there he lost the popular vote too ..Many people fell it does no good to vote because in the end the certain states decide the whole thing.

11 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

"If I ever run for president, then please shoot me" - Donald Trump

i wonder if someone is gonna help him with this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/scarborough-trump-nukes_us_57a1e47ae4b0693164c347d0

that trump seems to have mental issues, maybe early dementia too.

LOL Regan was mad with alzheimer's he could not  even write his own speeches  it was all Hollywood  and he was the only Republican I remember  everyone liked  . I find it funny that the rightes slam entertainers when Trump is Hollywood  himself  he even has his own Hollywood star  hes reminds me of Regan lmao. Someoneone even to kill Reagen  and Trump thinks hes having bad time hes not in there yet.

LOL  maybe you believe what Trump says? Hes a actor he says one thing one day something else the next and that story is not really true

WHAT'S TRUE: Donald Trump proposed contacting Bill Gates to determine whether specific individuals or groups could be restricted from using the internet.

WHAT'S FALSE: Donald Trump proposed a "shutdown" or "ban" of the internet at large.

WHAT'S Undetermined: Precisely what Trump believed Gates could do, or what specifically Trump believed such a restriction might entail.

http://www.snopes.com/trump-wants-shut-internet/

Time to leave here and do something constructive .instead of reading fake news , I'm finding out fast when you post something about Trump  if it comes from the mainstream media you to check too see if it's true or not. :)

i know, sure enough there's no way he could "shut off the Internet". if you do some "research" you find lots of such trash he came up with in the past.

anyway, it doesn't really matter what i believe, but i wonder why some so many people did believe all that nonsense he said and voted for him.

hard to believe for me there are 320 mio people in that country and in the end it was clinton vs trump. :blink:

but i always say: in the it's always the guys with the money who will steer the boat.

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived