It's official: Donald Trump has won the 2016 presidential election.

Batu69

Google's map of results is now calling the race for Donald J. Trump. This is something that Nate Silver jokingly predicted back on May 10th when he wrote "Reminder: Cubs will win the World Series and, in exchange, President Trump will be elected 8 days later." The House and Senate are also under Republican control. In other news, the Canadian immigration site has crashed under heavy load.

Presidential Election Results here

• Replies 62
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ballistic Gelatin

Hear that loud shuffling noise?

That's the Hollywood Elite, their families and friends and thousands of others dusting off their passports so they can all move to Canada.

They's better pick another country. I don't think even Canada wants them now.

The result may have been a great dismay to others and a joy to most,

as long as the majority voted for the winning candidate, then it is fine.

Americans could have made the wrong choice or not but that is not important now.

What is important is to look how he will live up to his promises.

You tried, you hoped, the election is over, now move on, whatever may happen, be prepared for things to come.

If you count electoral votes, looks once again somehow Florida and Ohio made the difference.

By the way, Trump should have made his first appearence as President elect with a Cubs cap!

7 hours ago, Ballistic Gelatin said:

That's the Hollywood Elite, their families, friends, and thousands of others

dusting off their passports so they can all move to Canada.

Makes me wonder...how many of them will actually abandon the U.S. :think:

Spoiler

T R U M P ! ! !  ~ T R U M P ! ! !  ~

These fxxking leftist and libertards are the true racists. Why don't these stupid morons move to Mexico? Mexico is even closer to Hollywood than Canada is. 

These people are the true cancer of this planet.

1 minute ago, Pjotr 1st said:

tried that before, and found out it doesn't work in firefox. at least not with my firefox settings.

anyway, quite funny.

1 hour ago, oliverjia said:

These fxxking leftist and libertards are the true racists. Why don't these stupid morons move to Mexico? Mexico is even closer to Hollywood than Canada is. 

These people are the true cancer of this planet.

good luck with crazed crank.

Hollyweird  is all talk they are not going anywhere lol lets see them cancel out of there movie deals  that  make them rich ..Put you're money were you're mouth is .. Miley Cyrus was one off those that said they move away if Trump got elected 

This was before

Miley Cyrus

Who? Pop star.

Where would she move? Unspecified.

"My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces...I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!" she wrote in an Instagram post.

This is today

Watch an Emotional Miley Cyrus Explain Why She Accepts a President Trump

http://time.com/4564880/miley-cyrus-on-trump-election-victory/

now we know we cant take anything the ganjia smoking singer says at face vaule lmao.

Trump supporter Azealia Banks mocks Lady Gaga and Katy Perry

Azealia Banks is one of the few celebrities who’s thrilled about Donald Trump winning the presidency.

The troubled rapper, 25, took to Facebook — one of the few social networks from which she hasn’t been banned — to gloat about the Republican’s victory over Hillary Clinton.

Banks specifically called out staunch Clinton supporters Katy Perry and Lady Gaga, who each campaigned heavily for the Democratic nominee throughout the 2016 election season.

“They said Katy and Gaga was backstage crying. I would have laughed real hard and loud right in their faces,” she wrote early Wednesday. “All these celebrities thought their dry ass celebrity power was gonna sway the people but this is just proof of how stupid the American people are NOT. TRUMP BEAT THE MEDIA … HE IS MY F—KING HERO RIGHT NOW.”

Of Clinton she added, “America deserves a WAAAAAAAY better first female president then trash ass Hilary.”

More stars who support Donald Trump:

Spoiler

Melania supports her husband Donald Trump at a rally in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's ex-wife, Ivana, and his kids, Donald Trump Jr., Eric and Ivanka Trump all support their dad ... even if they couldn't all vote for him in the New York Republican primary.

Scott Baio and Jon Voight both voiced support for Trump. Baio told Judge Jeanine Pirro, "He speaks like I speak, he communicates with people very well." Voight told Breitbart, "Donald is funny, playful and colorful, but most of all, he is honest."

Former New York Yankee Paul O'Neill loves Trump -- and the feeling is mutual.

Lou Ferrigno told TMZ, "I wish Donald the best. He's a fabulous guy. I hope he goes all the way. Donald, all he cares about is our country and keeping our country safe."

Ted Nugent said on "The Rita Cosby Show," "His campaign is just what the working-hard, playing-hard American families have been waiting for ... He would kick ass and take names, and that's what America needs right now."

Dennis Rodman tweeted his Trump support. "We don't need another politician, we need a businessman like Mr. Trump!"

Hulk Hogan loves Trump so much that he offered (via TMZ) to be his running mate.

Former "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant Stephen Baldwin told CNN, "I think [Trump] is fantastic. I love him. I think he'd make a great president."

"Donald Trump should be president of the United States," Mike Tyson told HuffPost Live in October. "Let's try something new. Let's run America like a business, where no colors matter. Whoever can do the job, gets the job."

Kendra Wilkinson says she's "conservative." The former "Girl Next Door" told Fox News, "I support Donald Trump, but I also support abortion and a women's right to choosee what to do with their body."

Tila Tequila endorsed Trump in a YouTube video in October.

Gary Busey told FOX411, "I know him personally. I know him professionally. He's a great guy. He's sharp. He's fast. He can change the country after the last eight years."

"Duck Dynasty" star Willie Robertson introduced Trump at a September 2015 rally in Oklahoma. "Here's the deal. We're both successful businessmen. We both have pretty big shows on television," he said. "We both have wives that are 1,000 times better looking than us. So I like Trump."

Wayne Newton told "Fox and Friends,""Number one, [Trump] tells the truth. Number two, he's been where most of these guys want to be in terms of riding on his own plane. He doesn't have to worry about what hotels he stays in. Doesn't have to worry about how his family gets to Hawaii, so on and so forth."

Though he initially supported Dr. Ben Carson, Kid Rock told Rolling Stone, "I'm digging Donald Trump."

Jesse James posted a gushing missive about Trump on Facebook about his time with Trump on "Celebrity Apprentice."

Avid tweeter and occasional rapper Azealia Banks tweeted, "Ok so, I think I'm ready to admit that I'm going to vote for Donald Trump."

Kanye West likes the Donald ... but not enough to go to the ballot box. "He's not going to vote for Trump but he supports him," a spy told Page Six.

Aaron Carter endorsed Donald Trump in February. However, he tweeted a month later, "I honestly don't think I will at this point. I've been bullied so badly because of it I don't even want to vote now."

Loretta Lynn told Reuters, "Trump has sold me, what can I say? I just think he's the only one who's going to turn this country around."

Melania supports her husband Donald Trump at a rally in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's ex-wife, Ivana, and his kids, Donald Trump Jr., Eric and Ivanka Trump all support their dad ... even if they couldn't all vote for him in the New York Republican primary.

Scott Baio and Jon Voight both voiced support for Trump. Baio told Judge Jeanine Pirro, "He speaks like I speak, he communicates with people very well." Voight told Breitbart, "Donald is funny, playful and colorful, but most of all, he is honest."

Former New York Yankee Paul O'Neill loves Trump -- and the feeling is mutual.

Lou Ferrigno told TMZ, "I wish Donald the best. He's a fabulous guy. I hope he goes all the way. Donald, all he cares about is our country and keeping our country safe."

Ted Nugent said on "The Rita Cosby Show," "His campaign is just what the working-hard, playing-hard American families have been waiting for ... He would kick ass and take names, and that's what America needs right now."

Dennis Rodman tweeted his Trump support. "We don't need another politician, we need a businessman like Mr. Trump!"

Hulk Hogan loves Trump so much that he offered (via TMZ) to be his running mate.

Former "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant Stephen Baldwin told CNN, "I think [Trump] is fantastic. I love him. I think he'd make a great president."

"Donald Trump should be president of the United States," Mike Tyson told HuffPost Live in October. "Let's try something new. Let's run America like a business, where no colors matter. Whoever can do the job, gets the job."

Kendra Wilkinson says she's "conservative." The former "Girl Next Door" told Fox News, "I support Donald Trump, but I also support abortion and a women's right to choosee what to do with their body."

Tila Tequila endorsed Trump in a YouTube video in October.

Gary Busey told FOX411, "I know him personally. I know him professionally. He's a great guy. He's sharp. He's fast. He can change the country after the last eight years."

"Duck Dynasty" star Willie Robertson introduced Trump at a September 2015 rally in Oklahoma. "Here's the deal. We're both successful businessmen. We both have pretty big shows on television," he said. "We both have wives that are 1,000 times better looking than us. So I like Trump."

Wayne Newton told "Fox and Friends,""Number one, [Trump] tells the truth. Number two, he's been where most of these guys want to be in terms of riding on his own plane. He doesn't have to worry about what hotels he stays in. Doesn't have to worry about how his family gets to Hawaii, so on and so forth."

Though he initially supported Dr. Ben Carson, Kid Rock told Rolling Stone, "I'm digging Donald Trump."

Jesse James posted a gushing missive about Trump on Facebook about his time with Trump on "Celebrity Apprentice."

Avid tweeter and occasional rapper Azealia Banks tweeted, "Ok so, I think I'm ready to admit that I'm going to vote for Donald Trump."

Kanye West likes the Donald ... but not enough to go to the ballot box. "He's not going to vote for Trump but he supports him," a spy told Page Six.

Aaron Carter endorsed Donald Trump in February. However, he tweeted a month later, "I honestly don't think I will at this point. I've been bullied so badly because of it I don't even want to vote now."

Loretta Lynn told Reuters, "Trump has sold me, what can I say? I just think he's the only one who's going to turn this country around."

Source:

http://pagesix.com/2016/11/09/trump-supporter-azealia-banks-mocks-lady-gaga-and-katy-perry/

Also Amy Schumer won’t really leave the US now that Trump won

http://pagesix.com/2016/11/09/amy-schumer-wont-really-leave-the-us-now-that-trump-won/

LOL  all that stuff the media wrote about them leaving is not reality and  alot  of stars love Trump

39 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

good luck with crazed crank.

Thank you, but I am confident the American people made the right choice this time.

I live in this country, and I've been through the last 8 years under Obama administration. Believe me, the average working American people know what it feels like. Trump is a real person, down-to-earth. He talks like a dude you know in your neighborhood, not a big mouth talker who does not know what he/she is talking about. You judge a person by what he/she does, not what he/she talks. 

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived