Qiling Disk Master Professionnel [PC]

boulawan

Qiling Disk Master Professionnel [PC]

box-pro.png?1821

QILING Disk Master Professional is an all-in-one data protection program for your computer: QILING Disk Master Professional offers a variety of features — including drive/partition/system backup & restore, drive/partition/system copy/move/resize, hard drive health monitoring, virtual disk, secure disk, and RAM disk — that help you with different aspects of data backup, protection, and security.

The biggest nightmare for a computer user is data loss and system crash, once happened, reliable and up-to-date backups are extremely necessary and important. QILING Disk Master covers all the needs to recover your lost data and restore crashed systems in minutes. It’s advanced and reliable data backup & system disaster recovery software for home office and business desktops and laptops. It enables users to perform self-service backup operation with comprehensive full/differential/incremental backup.

GIVEAWAY:http://sharewareonsale.com/s/dayu-disk-master-giveaway-sale

Downoald:https://downloads.sharewareonsale.com/files/hub/sharewareonsale.com/SharewareOnSale_Giveaway_Oct-27-2016_QILING_Disk_Master_Professional_hub.exe

• Replies 1
  • Views 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

I am unfamiliar with this program.  I have it installed.  Looks good.  Now to see if it will recover my drive.  Fingers crossed. 

Well my Windows 10 Anniversary would not Boot on their WinPE boot disk I created.  Said Will Not Boot on this Disk as there are files Windows did not like.  Oh well it was interesting looking at the program anyway.  The Program kind of slows down ones Computer also as it runs in the background monitoring all the Partitions. 

Archived