movies

bruinator

• Replies 25
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Looking for a site where i can download movies from that dont use .SRT files.

I was curious too.

Do you want "hard coded subtitles" ?

Prolly for this reason, otherwise just delete .srt files and play movies normal.

If  you want movie  without subs  you just download  

And  remove  them with this  or you can just download movies in mp4 format  they never have subs built in. I don’t understand what he's talking  about because you can remove srt files  from the MKV  or delete the srt and not have subs .  If hes looking for subs that's  that’s been hardcoded  most release groups are to lazy too do this unless its not English subs there hard too find so you have to hardcode them yourself.  I just turn them off in my player if i dont want them and trun them on if i do. so i like soft srt subs better 

well when you’re part of p2p  you need some kind of gimmick ,  ether you release x265 , or small yify  type releases or you hardcore subs for non English  parts of movies  ..  If you don’t do something people like , people won't download you’re files  ..they will just download scene

25 minutes ago, Crazycanuk said:

IDM= Internet down load manager. You start watching the movie of your choice and a download button pops up to download the movie. They are usually in mp4 format

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/279324-internet-download-manager-626-build-8/

thx CC. I will give it a try tomorrow. Do u use the FF plugin or do u use a "medicine" type version of IDM plz?

thx

• 2 months later...

ShowBox (Win) is not good at all (android update is great) and PopCornTime for windows are two best ways to watch movies from my perspective. Downloading- yes there are some issues with them, hence very many very good sites already mentioned by posters already.

Somehow, still, due to the variety (and lack off) P2P torrent sites is one of the better option remains, depending on precautions taken downloading.

Cheers!

• 6 months later...
VIKTOR PAVEL
1 hour ago, johnymain said:

I am looking for list of movies sites that provide latest movies. While searching I found this site http://jxcore.com/free-movie-streaming-sites-no-sign-up/. If you know more please share

i use some times for streaming

https://solarmoviez.to

https://gostream.is

if you like you can download with IDM @ low resolutions or HD 720p/1080p if available

This is a little bit out of topic ,But anyone know where I can download CSI : NewYork or CSI : NY from season 1 to season 9 ? 

27 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

This is a little bit out of topic ,But anyone know where I can download CSI : NewYork or CSI : NY from season 1 to season 9 ? 

CSI - New York - Seasons 1-9  

Size:

108.65 GiB

torrent link

6 hours ago, rudrax said:

Waiting for a watchable print of Atomic Blonde 2017:wub:

This is the best available at present.....My suggestion would be to wait for a HD RIP :)

18 hours ago, jayesh30202 said:

This is the best available at present.....My suggestion would be to wait for a HD RIP :)

Yes, at least HDrip is expected by me. But it is taking too long, eh! 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You can download movies directly using this site : movieName -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mp4|wma|aac|avi)

• 3 weeks later...
donaldcpaul

Every day is new and if you are cinemaholic like me, you are probably searching for new movies worth to watch for and watch movies online free HD. However finding the proper source is cumbersome and lots of technical encounters, so how to watch free movies online no sign up? click here visit this site. In this list, you can find one of best movie streaming site available on the internet.

• 1 year later...
sharmaanitajii

I like Showbox very much, which gives me great help in downloading movies. In addition, I also tried a program called wonderfox free hd video converter factory. The nice thing about this software is that you can download movies from many websites for free, completely free. Of course, torrent is good.😀

Archived