An amazing kid! Russian girl speaks 7 languages on reality TV show

Batu69

4-year-old Polyglot From Russia

Show «Udivitelnye lyudi». Bella Devyatkina. Polyglot

4-year-old Angelina Bella Devyatkina from Moscow, speaks seven languages: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic. After auditioning for the talent show “Amazing people”, the girl became famous. A video clip from the “Amazing people” was posted on “Vesti” Facebook page, and within a day it went viral.

The performance was fascinating. Bella Devyatkina demonstrated the fluency in six foreign languages. She was asked different questions in different languages and the girl responded effortlessly. While most of the viewers were captivated by the little girls ability, others remained skeptical.

bella

According to Bellas’s mom, the girl was introduced to the languages from birth. Mother herself teaches her English. Also, she has multiple nannies, who are different nationalities and each of them is a native speaker. Nannies are not just teaching the girl words and phrases, but also discuss various issues of the world, natural history, and other topics from children’s encyclopedias.

Article source

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's impressive :o

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the ability to speak different languages were already embedded in us including the ability to speak to animals, fish, insects and birds.

In the bible. when man built the tower of Babel, that gift was taken, cast man to basically one language so to become diverse.

Learning language is a gift that can be easily acquired when you're still a child but hard when your old.

This kid is one of the most fortunate child ever to live as her parents are able to get her a nanny and there are seven of them.

If this kids grows up, she won't have a hard time finding a job or doing business and trading.

I just feel pity to her future ex-boyfriend, imagine being curse in 7 different languages. :tooth::P

knowledge-Spammer
8 hours ago, ThisPC666 said:

make me wonder, what if languages are already embedded in us. :think:

wait, what?  to become what? :w00t::tehe:

image.png

if u post   just because the word  orgasm  is not the best thing to do

she just 4 so i am sure she not understand what it mean

plus y talk about orgasm  when watch  this video not needed its about her languages  not about orgasm  and she just 4

5 hours ago, knowledge said:

if u post   just because the word  orgasm  is not the best thing to do

she just 4 so i am sure she not understand what it mean

plus y talk about orgasm  when watch  this video not needed its about her languages  not about orgasm  and she just 4

:nono: nahw, dont get me wrong. it wasnt about her. not at all. i was just pointing out the silliness of the speech recognition as it tries to interpret speeches from videos and fails. it was just all about the comical side of the CC's misinterpretation. :angelnot:

knowledge-Spammer
10 minutes ago, ThisPC666 said:

:nono: nahw, dont get me wrong. it wasnt about her. not at all. i was just pointing out the silliness of the speech recognition as it tries to interpret speeches from videos and fails. it was just all about the comical side of the CC's misinterpretation. :angelnot:

sorry about that  i was thinking u make fun of russians  and just pick the sexual  word like orgasm   when in the video is much more words  in much more languages   but now i see its not about the word orgasm   mis understand on my side  :sorry:

Just as a general reflection... sometimes I feel kind of sorry for "miracle children". They grow up learning 7 languages  at 4, practicing ballet for 10 hours a day at 7, 12 hours a day doing gymnastics to get to the next Olympics, learn quantum physics at 10, start college at 12 but they never played children's games, never watched comics on TV, never had gone to the zoo as kids to watch a pinguin. And when they grow up, they start working for some corporation and simply disappear at 21 without having enjoyed childhood.

When a kid, I was just a "good student", not really a miracle kid; and my mother made it really hard my life when she wanted me "to be better", "to be the best"...

They never demanded me to study 7 languages, just two.. and even that was too much

When I was a child, I am not one of those "miracle children", but I also didn't enjoy my childhood.

My father gave us, with my brothers, lots of responsibilities.

At a very young age, 8 years old, I already been doing cashier job, inventory, stock piling, and even manage our gold processing.

What is really hard is to make adults obey you, found the hard way to do it.

If we can't let them obey us, follow our directives, we would receive a healthy amount of insults and degradation.

I receive only twice of being treated like that by my father, since I'm a perfectionist.

When I reach 12 years old, I was already my father's favorite, not because I'm the youngest but because I'm the hardest one to work and the one who finds ways to earn more money.

That age, I already found lots of ways to extract more gold from dirt and rocks, added lots of food products, increase profit by simply manipulating prices.

When I reached 14 years old, when my father told me he was proud of me, I told him I will be the one to kill him.

Yes, I did told him that and meant it. Since then, my father, didn't insult any of my brother or me and kept his distance.

I know only a psychotic disturb person would only do that.

Am I not yet? Of all the shits he put me into. I barely sleep and awake for almost two to three days just to cope up with all his shits.

I never killed him though. Don't worry. I am still a very peaceful guy and want to live a normal person like everybody does.

I just don't think any child should be put to that kind of responsibility at a young age.

1 hour ago, nIGHT said:

When I was a child, I am not one of those "miracle children", but I also didn't enjoy my childhood.

My father gave us, with my brothers, lots of responsibilities.

At a very young age, 8 years old, I already been doing cashier job, inventory, stock piling, and even manage our gold processing.

What is really hard is to make adults obey you, found the hard way to do it.

If we can't let them obey us, follow our directives, we would receive a healthy amount of insults and degradation.

I receive only twice of being treated like that by my father, since I'm a perfectionist.

When I reach 12 years old, I was already my father's favorite, not because I'm the youngest but because I'm the hardest one to work and the one who finds ways to earn more money.

That age, I already found lots of ways to extract more gold from dirt and rocks, added lots of food products, increase profit by simply manipulating prices.

When I reached 14 years old, when my father told me he was proud of me, I told him I will be the one to kill him.

Yes, I did told him that and meant it. Since then, my father, didn't insult any of my brother or me and kept his distance.

I know only a psychotic disturb person would only do that.

Am I not yet? Of all the shits he put me into. I barely sleep and awake for almost two to three days just to cope up with all his shits.

I never killed him though. Don't worry. I am still a very peaceful guy and want to live a normal person like everybody does.

I just don't think any child should be put to that kind of responsibility at a young age.

nah. disturbed, yes, due to how you were treated. but psychotic, no. otherwise you would have made him sleep permanently already. atleast you got your shit together. sometimes experiences like that is a good thing as it gives you a totally different perspective, a much deeper understanding of life and makes you a stronger and most importantly a much much better person.

Spoiler

mine is a narcissistic egomaniac. :chair::mad2:

I never got the chance.

I never did hate him.

He stopped being an asshole to my mother, elder brothers and employees when I am around.

Sometimes he forgets, that's when you see me hunting him, and just because my mother begs not to kill him.

He's still lucky.

Oh, I forgot.

Last year, my brother called me saying he is in the hospital due to a heart attack.

I asked my brother if he still lives, he said, "yes".

I told him, "Ok wait for me there, I'll be the one to kill him."

My brother said, "No! I called in case you still worry for him"

I said, "Yeah, I am worried that he still lives and hurt a lot of people.

That's why you called me right?

You want someone determined to kill him."

He said, "No, don't come here!"

Well, I search 3 hospitals and never found them. Lucky guy, Tsk!

My father is a sexual narcissistic ego maniac.

My mother , elder brothers and I are victim of narcissism.

Archived