Very Strange websites on the Internet

Batu69

The internet is an amazing place where you can find more than 1 billion websites. Along with some fantastic sites there are some weird ones too.  It’s impossible for a person to visit every website. Therefore we have gathered some strange websites on the internet. Some of them are funny, some are really boring and a few are like you can’t answer why they exist. We haven’t included adult site here, so you can click on all link without any hesitation. Enjoy the list!

Strange-websites.jpg?resize=550,250

1. Iloveyoulikeafatladylovesapples: Feel the hunger of the fat lady until you let her eat enough apples. The website is completely useless still you can enjoy the graphics and background music.

2. Thenicestplaceontheinter.net: The really sweet website that offers free hugs. Go get it.

3. SciencevsMagic.net/Tes: You can mix the words amazing and weird to describe this one. Also, the website gave AIDS to my eyes.

4. Michaeljfoxnews: Feel the earthquake on your computer.

5. Pointerpointer: I don’t know where did they find these pictures but this is how you get to the specific point.

6. Heeeeeeeey: Just click on link and get the heeey hooo party feel.

7. wwwdotcom: A serious tip for you.

8. Rainymood: Rain makes everything better. So just sit back and enjoy the sound effect to enlighten your mood.

9. Isitchristmas: The name suggests all. May be the website has been designed for people suffering from short term memory loss.

10. Cat-bounce: And that’s how humans play with emotions of cats.

11. 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111: Believe me; I have no idea what the exact purpose of website. But it seems like website owner is not really a fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

12. Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa: A catchy music with special cartoon characters for our special readers.

13. Thisman: This is the height of weirdness! The website says that hundreds of people dream about this face. No, I don’t.

14. Breakglasstosoundalarm: The thing you wanted to do once in your life is here.

15. Internetlivestats: I don’t think this is a live data, however you will get an idea of few internet stats.

16. Simonpanrucker: No words to explain this useless thing. Kindly decide yourself how weird it is.

17. Ilooklikebarackobama: You might wanna reply this website, “No you don’t, not even a bit”.

18. Corgiorgy: The cute dog army.

19. Haneke: If you like complicated things and pay too much attention into details, you won’t regret after visiting this website.

20. Fearthegaychicken: The question is what makes you think that this chicken is gay. Is it background color or the sound?

21. Koalastothemax: An amazing creativity and fun with pixels.

22. Procatinator: Cats popularity is increasing day by day and somehow this website is the reason behind it.

23. Youfellasleepwatchingadvd: If your mom doesn’t allow you to watch TV, you could spend some time here.

24. Essaytyper: This is the place where you become a professional typist in no time.

25. Feedthehead: My advice is, don’t just feed the head, play with the whole face.

26. Nooooooooooooooo: If your boss gives you extra workload, you can reply him this link.

27. Zoomquilt: The weirdness tends to infinity. Even a telescope can’t look so far.

28. Staggeringbeauty: Just shake the mouse and see the snake’s reaction.

29. Anasomnia: This is how dreams become nightmare.

30. Eelslap: Slap tight as many times as you want. He won’t mind.

Source

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, knowledge said:

WARNING: CONTAINS FLASHING IMAGES :)

Are they male or female flashers?  I only look at females.

knowledge-Spammer
10 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

Are they male or female flashers?  I only look at females.

i was talk about 28

no  flashers  male or females< :(

but like http://cat-bounce.com/

• 2 years later...

I saw these strange sites on internet

bristlr.com. ...

flightradar24.com. ...

snapbubbles.com. ...

htwins.net/scale2. ...

sanger.dk. We love this cutie that licks your screen! ...

patience-is-a-virtue.org. Be careful, this clever website might drive you mad! ...

rainymood.com. If you love the sound of the rain then you have to check out this website! ...

Archived