!!!LOOK OUT!!! If you like MS Windows and MS Office please buy legal and original copy. This tools can be used for evaluation purposes ONLY. I recommend to buy a legal copy of the product. I will not encourage piracy and misuse of it. Some techniques used can make your antivirus alert.

1500x500.png

[Multi21*] Re-Loader v3.0 Beta 3

* Requirements .NET 4.0.

- Install OEMLogos;
- Activate Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x/10/Server 2008 (R2)/Server 2012 (R2)/Server 2016 RTM;
- Activate Office 2010/2013/2016;

* Before post a question, please read the FAQ.

OEMLogo Pack 121 [09/03/2015]:

Site: http://pastebin.com
Sharecode[?]: /raw.php?i=rSP5spZg

Re-Loader v3.0 Beta 3 [02/09/2016]:

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/UEAVYF7T/

NEW VERSION 04/07/2017: 

*The interface of this program is available at: Italian, English (tnx to azroach), Slovenian (tnx to CraftByte), Persian (tnx to Behdad Boujari), Portuguese (tnx to roonney), Vietnamese (tnx to vanhoivo), Deutsch (tnx to Ripdevil), Albanian (tnx to BL3D1), Arabic (tnx to alnaloty), Russian, (tnx to Phobos) French (tnx to jordan4x), Romanian (tnx to WebMan), Hebrew, Chinese (tnx to zihan), Serbian (tnx to agasoft), Korean (tnx to mireado), Indonesian (tnx to GlgApr), Polish (tnx to Mr. T), Spanish (tnx to -=4lfre1re=-), Dutch (tnx to Plexxor).

on Twitter: @Ra1nReLoader: Be good ^_^ it is for fun. 

I'm back on Twitter with the account @Ra1nReLoader This is my original account! other accounts are fake! be careful!

Edited by [email protected]

46&2

!!!LOOK OUT!!! If you like MS Windows and MS Office please buy legal and original copy. This tools can be used for evaluation purposes ONLY. I recommend to buy a legal copy of the product. I will not encourage piracy and misuse of it. Some techniques used can make your antivirus alert.

@[email protected] nice disclaimer !

Avitar

I don't understand.. who is this guy and why is he pretending to be NovemberRa1n?

Jordan
10 minutes ago, Avitar said:

I don't understand.. who is this guy and why is he pretending to be NovemberRa1n?

He is not pretending to be November_Ra1n!

You probably confused the names.

See his great contribution to our forum:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/profile/81162-r1n/content/

Xionic
5 hours ago, knowledge said:

[email protected]

makes things on his own :)

November_Ra1n!  not so much

I Think both of them are phenomenon in there own unique way :)

R@1n

most of the sources is of ideas is not mine. I'm just worried to put everything together in the best way that I can. The Re-Loader does not use the other developer tools, but most of the sources that I could find.

once again, 

Thank: QAD, xinso, Hotbird64, nonosense, Nosferati87, Mikmik38, Cynecx, heldigard, Daz, Alphawaves, Nummer, vyvojar for various sources and work!

Here are thanked all the people who have supported the development in all its forms:

- fullstuff
- Miky70
- Zanna

Thanks for the translation:

- azroach (English)
- CraftByte (Slovenian)
- Behdad Boujari (Persian)
- roonney (Portuguese)
- vanhoivo (Vietnamese)
- Ripdevil (Deutsch)
- BL3D1 (Albanian)
- alnaloty (Arabic)
- Phobos (Russian)
- jordan4x (French)
- WebMan (Romanian)
- Yaron.S (Hebrew)
- zihan (Chinese)
- agasoft (Serbian)
- mireado (Korean)
- GlgApr (Indonesian)
- Ercan KOÇAK (Turkish)
- -=4lfre1re=- (Spanish)

You do not think that this tool is all my own work. you have done much more than me.

csicsu46
14 hours ago, Avitar said:

I don't understand.. who is this guy and why is he pretending to be Avatar?

clubhouse

I don't understand why  NovemberRa1n is pretending to be NovemberRa1n ;)

eden2015

Thanks king!

I'll just wait for your final realese of the 3 version:)

i am so glad that we have you for the ultimate solution:win:

brain_death

[email protected] and november_ra1n do complementary things equally brilliantly, come from different but not distant parts of the world and are both great people so far as I am concerned. They have both been equally friendly when I have spoken with them individually and if you come from where I do, you are used to a lot of *r41n* whether it is November or otherwise!

:clap:

Jordan de Souza

Can't activate office 2016, button is greyed out and when i click the checkbox, nothing happens, can you help me? i got both oem and office packs.

alexxf
14 minutes ago, Jordan de Souza said:

Can't activate office 2016, button is greyed out and when i click the checkbox, nothing happens, can you help me? i got both oem and office packs.

Retail, VL?

Jordan de Souza
3 minutes ago, alexxf said:

Retail, VL?

IDK, how can i check it? i installed office 2016 trought a .img file.

Moist_nugget

How does the Office-preactivation pack thing work? Does it install a KMS-emulator or what?

DjDiabolik

Oh my good... finally, you want me ? I have a notebook on my hands i have a windows 7 ultimate on a UEFI bios and i can, apparently, only use the GPT partions.... i have download the v30beta3 and i can post some feedback in about 4/5 hours.

*EDIT*

There's no working on Windows 7 Ultimate X64 whit GPT Partition........... i run it. Click on activate and after about 5 seconds a RED Sphere appears over Windows Logo and nothings append.

On Info of System i can see now a serial has been present and now i have 24 days for activate it...................

Edited by DjDiabolik