Win10 Anniversary Update woes: One step forward, two steps back

Karlston

15 minutes ago, D1v1n3D said:

Because clearly I'm better at building and programming computers I had one computer with the slowdown or freeze but was on th2 not redstone and I fixed it within half hour. I have a total of 4 desktops and 3 laptops running redstone and 2 laptops are not supported by w10 at all and I still managed to get them running perfect also one is a gateway mini dualcore atom with HT 2gb ram and ssd works awesome, other is Dell inspiron with touchscreen icore7 gen 2 not supported by w10 but works awesome as well. was going to upload images but .2mb limit is just stupid NSane you should fix that, one photo is 3.5mb on a 12mp camera.

LOL  because a person refuses  to unplug there other drives to install it makes you better. .I think not, when they found out what it was they said hell with it. because they worked building pcs for IBM  its not there fault they been installing windows for decades with more than one drive . Why would you want to have  someone else to fix you're PC when Microsoft needs to fix it.. that's the whole problem with windows 10 they want people to use it and just be able to update to the next version  with no issues  and it never works like that . If Microsoft dont fix it  the next time they need to install windows it will be the same thing by spring RS2 will be out.

• Replies 56
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said I would disconnect their drive I bet I can do it without deleting or removing anything.

and if they call themselves computer techs yet refuse to just disconnect one drive to install system to perfection then they are not good period. I get paid to fix and upgrade not to make excuses and say that it cannot be done You sound like a Steven Bennett I know refuses to look outside the box and try new things or do new things to get what needs to be done DONE..

1 minute ago, D1v1n3D said:

I never said I would disconnect their drive I bet I can do it without deleting or removing anything.

No one is going to pay someone to fix Windows.when Microsoft  needs too unless they was a total noob . The last  i took my PC to be repaired was the early 2000s  .After that  the only time i go to the shop is to buy a part  to fix it myself if i dont want to have too wait for it to get here trough the mail I rebuilt  the 2nd PC i bought myself and  been fixing my own  every since.  All my pcs I buy i get them offline since 2001  . :)

I don't buy prebuilt oem computers since 1997 I have been building my own from scratch I personally test and review hundreds of hardware. when I was 14 I built 30 PC's and one server for my schools computer lab and managed the network myself. just saying... Server was amd Athlon 700mhz running mandrake Linux all threw proxy.

12 minutes ago, D1v1n3D said:

I don't buy prebuilt oem computers since 1997 I have been building my own from scratch I personally test and review hundreds of hardware. when I was 14 I built 30 PC's and one server for my schools computer lab and managed the network myself. just saying... Server was amd Athlon 700mhz running mandrake Linux all threw proxy.

That's great but its a whole lot cheaper for me to fix  the ones I have myself than to build another or too send them too someone else . Not everyone is made out of money and reality Linux only has a 2% share back it may of had 0.56 % in 1997 i was too busy partying too care about computers yet . I worked on electronics since i was a kid but i did not mess around with pcs tell in my mid 20s   . :) 

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

That's great but its a whole lot cheaper for me to fix  the ones I have myself than to build another or too send them too someone else . Not everyone is made out of money and reality Linux only has a 2% share back it may of had 0.56 % in 1997 i was too busy partying too care about computers yet . I worked on electronics since i was a kid but i did not mess around with pcs tell in my mid 20s   . :) 

I didn't even go to college, and I didn't graduate High School, I also smoke marijuana daily great for anxiety and depression. What has that to do with my self taught education in Computers? Zero, I just know how to make things work when others don't, that is why I'm the best in my area for what I do.

Archived