Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Downloader Official Thread

Jan Krohn

Version 5.00 (31 May 2017): New branding; added Windows 10 build 16293 SDK and others; added Office 2016 for Mac; temporarily removed Windows 7 and Office 2007/2010/2011; fixed issues in Italian localization; added Live login button to access Windows Insider Preview ISO files; fixed issue in mailing list to include all file descriptions of new downloads; added version information to title bar.

Win 7 etc. will hopefully come back soon. I now have a working product key to authenticate for the download, and can start reverse engineering.

Microsoft has bocked access to the files without providing a key. I've got my hands on a suitable key now, trying to work around the new restrictions...

Version 5.01 (10 June 2017): Added back Windows 7 (experimental) and Office 2011; updated to .NET Framework 4.6.2; open all external links in default browser; removed legacy version support; improved error handling.

Version 5.03 (14 June 2017): Full localization for Bulgarian, Finnish and Serbian.
Version 5.02 (11 June 2017): Localized language drop down for Windows 7; disable controls while retrieving Windwos 7 languages list.

Version 5.05 (22 June 2017): Default font "Segoe UI" for better experience on East Asian language systems; separated out developer downloads from Windows Insider downloads.

Version 5.06 (30 June 2017): Improved user experience on East Asian language systems; fixed issues in Chinese (traditional) localization.

What's wrong with my internet
Lately I can't open heidoc site, consequently unable to download this tools:s

iso.png

I've had some issues with my hosting service.I'm considering moving my server elsewhere because of all the problems... So hopefully this will be solved soon.

45 minutes ago, Kautsar_KRj said:

What's wrong with my internet
Lately I can't open heidoc site, consequently unable to download this tools:s

dns issues?  Working for me at the time of this post.

1 hour ago, Jan Krohn said:

I've had some issues with my hosting service.I'm considering moving my server elsewhere because of all the problems... So hopefully this will be solved soon.

I have never had problems downloading but it will never run.  I always get the error GetHostEntry Failed.

3 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

I have never had problems downloading but it will never run.  I always get the error GetHostEntry Failed.

Something on your local system blocks network access from the downloader. The F.A.Q. have a couple of things to check to fix this issue, but the list is non-conclusive. It's just very hard to diagnose.

• 3 weeks later...

Version 5.07 (20 June 2017): Added Windows Server build 16237, and Windows 10 builds 16225, 16226, 16232 and 16237, and Office 2016 for Mac builds 15.35 and 15.36.

Version 5.08 (26 June 2017): Added back Office 2007 (experimental); added Windows 10 builds 16241 and 16247 (developer tools).

donkey-girl

already updated to Version 5.09

Yes! The forum was down when I updated the application a few days ago. I'll post release notes with the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 5.10 (10 August 2017): Improved error handling; added Windows 10 builds 16250, 16251 and 16257 (including developer tools).
Version 5.09 (28 July 2017): Added October 2017 FAL Developer Recovery for Xbox One; replaced link to FAQ with link to support forum.

3 minutes ago, kimjk said:

Does it able to get office 2013 ProPlus retail with SP1?

Nope... That'd require some tinkering with the deployment tool. https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/79-create-an-office-2013,-2016-and-365-offline-installer-with-the-office-deployment-tool

Or you take the hash, and search for it on unofficial sources. https://www.heidoc.net/php/myvsdump_details.php?id=P1472F57359Ax64Len

21 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

Thanks for info.

• 1 month later...

Version 5.20 (18 September 2017): Tabbed software selection and settings; improved error handling; fixed errors in Spanish and Italian localization; added button to hash archive; fixed broken UI at 125% system font size; added Windows 10 builds 16267, 16278, 16279 and 16288 (including developer tools); added Office 2016 for Mac builds 15.36.1, 15.37 and 15.38.

Edited by Jan Krohn
  • Like 3

• Reefa locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic
  • DKT27 pinned this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic