Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Downloader Official Thread

Jan Krohn

Jordan de Souza

Somehow i can't set some colors on the custom color picker... these for instance:

or

#C02F1D

if you guys know a fix please tell.

Jordan de Souza
On 20/01/2017 at 9:50 AM, Jan Krohn said:

That build is not provided through TechBench (yet)... :-(

Oh... sorry my bad then! =p

2 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

Version 4.14 (5 February 2017): Added Windows 10 Build 15021, 15025 and 15026.

Hello Version. First of all, thank you for new version. Now some bugs :). 1. In office 2016 link for Serbian latin language doesn't work. 2. Now are very very difficult to found proper windows or office for download with screen readers. Please fix it if possible.

Hi Iksi,

Thanks for your feedback.

1. That link is the same that I get on the office.com portal, and it obviously is broken. Since Microsoft doesn't reveal the correct link, I can't currently fix it, but I'll be observing the situation. It can't take long until they change the link on office.com, or put the serbian files back into their previous location.

2.That's a known issue, but fixing it would be a major effort, so unfortunately that's currently not in scope.

The tool can either be portable, or include an auto-updater.

Right now, I prefer to keep it portable so it doesn't require any admin privileges to run it.

(The download lists are already auto-updated by the way).

16 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

The tool can either be portable, or include an auto-updater.

Right now, I prefer to keep it portable so it doesn't require any admin privileges to run it.

(The download lists are already auto-updated by the way). Ok, but what you think about 2 versions of tool, one with admin privileges with auto update function, and another with out auto uptade and admin privileges same as normal and legacy version of tool?

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been able to run this software.  Every time I have tried the box just grays out and the message 'GetHostEntry Failed' is shown in the lower left corner. This is on Windows 7 x64 Pro and using Run As Administrator to start the program.

10 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

I have never been able to run this software.  Every time I have tried the box just grays out and the message 'GetHostEntry Failed' is shown in the lower left corner. This is on Windows 7 x64 Pro and using Run As Administrator to start the program.

Looks good for me :

WcOpQx4.png

16 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

That means the HOSTS file detector could not execute and determine whether you have modified your HOSTS file.

Two possible root causes:

1. You have a modified HOSTS file.

2. The same issue that prevents the HOSTS file detector from running, also keeps the downloader from functioning properly (possibly some security software, firewall or similar).

Just to add, I've found a lot of the "stop-windows spying tools" modify hosts file and thus stop this software from connecting...I use hostsman to disable the hosts file before I use Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool.

Edited by clubhouse

Version 4.20 (2 March 2017): Added Windows 10 builds 15042 and 15043; new button to go to F.A.Q. from the application. 

Latest download link is not working as connection to the website is impossible. Can anyone help by providing another link for it, please? Many thanks!

1 hour ago, hakah said:

Latest download link is not working as connection to the website is impossible. Can anyone help by providing another link for it, please? Many thanks!

Site: https://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/8e268cd6

Hello Jan Krohn,

Thanks for your application.

Is it possible to add the download of this isos please ?

OPK 16.3 for Office 2016 and Office 2013 

Hello Jan Krohn,

Thanks for your application.

Is it possible to add the download of this isos please ?

OPK 16.3 for Office 2016 and Office 2013 

• Reefa locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic
  • DKT27 pinned this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic