Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Downloader Official Thread

Jan Krohn

9 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

Just released version 3.11.

Added Thai and Estonian localizations.

Could you edit your first post at each new version ?

This will be more simple to check which is the current version and to get the download link.

• Like 1

Downloaded the tool and used it to download Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits. 

Its an extraordinary tool. At least is my experience with it so far.

New version just released.

I also analyzed the HOSTS file issue. The following two lines need to be removed:

aa.online-metrix.net
c.bing.com

The next version will probably contain an info popup, if I manage to detect hosts file issues.

On ‎5‎.‎8‎.‎2016 at 8:06 PM, Jan Krohn said:

Hello. I have some questions and suggestions for developer. First of all, thanks you for grate tool. 1. Any chanse to integrated windows vista download? 2. The program dosnt works correctly with screen readers, programs with wich blind users using the computers. The problem is that when press enter on combobox for chose windows version or radio button with windows version for example windows 7 and then windows 7 ultimate, prowith pressing a down erow key, aplication emidiately open new version, but for example i whant widnows 10 slovenian? Thanks and best regards

Edited by Iksi
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Iksi said:

1. Any chanse to integrated windows vista download?

2. The program dosnt works correctly with screen readers, programs with wich blind users using the computers.

Hi Iksi,

Thanks for your feedback. Here are the answers:

1. I integrate all downloads that I manage to get from Microsoft. If they ever make it available, it will be integrated. However, I doubt that will happen.

2. I've just tried improving screen reader support. It's driving me nuts - not as easy as it seemed... I'll do more research on that later. It's an important issue you're rising, and I hope that I can get it fixed some time.

IKSI Why are you still using Windows Vista, change asap to Windows 7 or 10 as works. Vista should never have been released at all, it's a mistake from MS and a horrible OS...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, steinom said:

IKSI Why are you still using Windows Vista

Probably because he likes the operating system. And I don't see any problem!! I do like Vista too!!! :P

10 minutes ago, steinom said:

change asap to Windows 7

I imagine he'd have done it if he wanted to... ;)

12 minutes ago, steinom said:

Vista  10 should never have been released at all, it's a mistake from MS and a horrible OS...

Problem solved... :rolleyes:

One last thing:

keep-calm-and-respect-others-10.png

2 hours ago, steinom said:

IKSI Why are you still using Windows Vista, change asap to Windows 7 or 10 as works. Vista should never have been released at all, it's a mistake from MS and a horrible OS...

Hi. No, i'm using windows 7 but sometimes i need xp and vista images for servicing old computers. For example on this moment i'm looking for serbian latin vista images.

New version is out. Main enhancement: HOSTS file modification detector. If one of the two lines causing app freeze are included, an error message pops up. I can't keep the freeze from happening though.

Screen reader support will need to wait. It's badly implemented for web controls in Visual Studio. Hopefully gonna be better in the next version of .NET.

Hello Jan,

Thanks for remembering and keeping us screenreader users in mind, we really appreciate it since these days many programs that are made using .net or QT, but they aren't accessible.

We really appreciate it!

Kind Regards

d shortcut, for example for swich to radio buttons. I will contact some blind programers and will try found solution for your problem and will share info to you.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Downloader 3.17

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, as well as Office 2007 and 2010 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Requirements: .NET Framework 4.6.1, Internet Explorer 11

Whats New :
Updated localization of almost all languages.

Homepage: https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/

Download: https://www.heidoc.net/php/Windows ISO Downloader.exe

15 minutes ago, Blackmamba said:

you are faster than proper author

I dont believe so, the program have a generic name and the author forget to put that have new version. So if you are checking the file constantly then will know if it's new version.
The changelog that @Karamjit Lalannounce is for v3.16.

Edited by LOQUILLO
  • Like 2

• Reefa locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic
  • DKT27 pinned this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic