[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

The reason being liking IDM and want to posses it genuinely are many. They are

1. Simplicity

2. Speed

3. YouTube video grabber

4. and Frequent updates

5. None other even touch its features; its loaded with multi features.

• Replies 778
  • Views 67.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 Lucky members of nsaneforums have received a genuine license each for using StartIsBack/StartIsBack+...on Dec 6,2013

I have decided to stick with Windows 8.1 on my PC...so one license was reserved for me...

The Winners of SIB/SIB+ have been chosen...using http://www.random.org/lists/

See here for the Winners from SIB/SIB+ from lucky draw...

Members name list for the lucky draw for SIB/SIB+

• nIGHT
  • fccard
  • rusirucreat
  • interested
  • mushakis
  • bsvols
  • Nikdut
  • Nicesoni_ash
  • old-wolf
  • ZinnPL
  • gren
  • sanjoa
  • don2
  • akbarri
  • F3dupsk1Nup
  • TShadow
  • nandram
  • someone there
  • ALIEDHED
  • Jota.ce
  • front360
  • donkey-girl
  • uVSthem
  • janedoe
  • DiddlyDude
  • cyberber
  • akshay
  • 2Old2Remember
  • slimrock
  • chinnu
  • monkeyking
  • anydvd
  • jano222
  • shamu726
  • BlueRay

nsaners you need not reply here in thread..for entering into SIB/SIB+ draw..as the thread will become larger soon.so simply click like this on //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/196386-nsaners-lucky-draw-for-legit-giveaways/page-2?do=findComment&comment=693899 ..

I will add the names to the lucky draw..if your name isn't in the list 24 hrs after you have liked the post,send me PM..

IDM draw is also going on...see the second post..

@mushakis,if you want to enter into IDM draw..you need to reply..see the second post..

The feature I like most in IDM is the resume as I have a very low speed connection and some times break .. I can not download large files without download IDM

Please consider me in the draw for IDM

Wow. I use IDM as well. So I would like to have my name on list for IDM please :)

I like IDM because I think it's the coolest and fastest download manager available. Also it has good options on settings, we can add skins, drag n drop, easy to use, different downloads go on their respective custom folder (example. mp3 go to music), video grabber - love it - and all the common options for download manager :)

Thank you, NSFfan :D

Jealous users who dislike our elite and private group did this? OK. So it'll be fairy now

i like idm because:

it can download videos from various video sites with resume support :)

it can download files from internet with my broadband plan speed which means full download speed (i tried other download managers but all fail to meet my broadband plan speed) :)

it categories files according to file type .for example, if i download rar file ,it can be available in "compressed" folder.if i download .exe file it will be available in programs folder.thats very good part of idm :)

it had another good feature i.e.,"site logins" :)

i can enter file types what i want and i can remove file types what i didnt want .very easy customization :)

i can use proxy/vpn which is best of idm :)

i can customize to use idm with which browser i want by tick and untick in "capture downloads from following browsers" :)

i can batch downloads by selecting required files -------->move to queue ----->create queue :showoff: and also we can shedule the download ,isnt very interesting about idm :)

many more are there ...will continue writing :)

The first giveaway is for IDM(Internet Download Manager)...

One lucky member of nsaneforums will receive a genuine license for IDM(Internet Download Manager) on Jan 1,2014...

To enter into the lucky draw...please answer this following question..

The winner will be chosen randomly...using a randomizer website...

1. Which feature of IDM do you like the most?

resume capability

Which feature of IDM do you like the most?

1) Scheduler

2) Video Stream's & File's Capture From Browser(Not IDM But These Browser Plugins Update's Frequently :) Causing IDM To Update)

3) Speed(Multiple Connections Per Download)

4) Bandwidth Management(Can Limit Max Download Speed Per Download)

StartIsBack will receive a license for SIB/SIB+...for use on 1 PC...thanks to his/her username...so now only 4 licenses left...for SIB/SIB+

1. Which feature of IDM do you like the most?

Ans - I like " Scheduler " where we can put the download's in queue ,option to start the download at preferred time,option to shutdown the PC.

That's a real cool feature of IDM.

resume , no. of connection per file are much more in IDM. :showoff: which makes it all time favorite for all. :)

Count me in too. B) All the best to rest of the members. ;) :D

The best feature I like most about Internet Download Manager that it has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate downloads.

Please include my name for Lucky Draw.

IDM's browser integration is superb, fetches nearly everything and that is what i like, besides that it's pretty stable on my connection compared to JDownloader as example and doesn't hog ressources while operating in the background.

Archived