Ecarion
lockPref("accessibility.force_disabled",1);
lockPref("browser.preferences.defaultPerformanceSettings.enabled",false);
lockPref("layers.acceleration.disabled",true);
lockPref("dom.ipc.processCount",2);
## For the record, the section called "Performance" is at the bottom (on the page "about:preferences#general").
// lockPref("dom.ipc.processCount.web",2);
## Which one ? As today, I guess this one doesn't anymore. Unless you're using another browser such as WaterFox (etc).
## Otherwise this settings has been rename :
lockPref("dom.ipc.processCount.webLargeAllocation",2);

Otherwise you can proceed manually because Mozilla has publish one article on this matter.

Edited by Ecarion

Jime234
16 hours ago, knowledge said:

is a way to make it so when open firefox it not open with 7 exes ?

Sir, do you mean a user can open Firefox without 7 exes or so with the help of LockPref ?

16 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Windows 10 Firewall Control (W10FC) may not be the best firewall but it's truly fabulous — the ideal firewall companion to those who depend on AdGuard (or any such network-level apps & programs.) F3h9xqz.gif

Sir, I still use DNS crypt and AdGuard and SeriousBit.NetBalancer 

would you recommend to switch to W10FC from WFC ?

dcs18
4 hours ago, Jime234 said:

would you recommend to switch to W10FC from WFC ?

In addition to blocking IPs, Windows 10 Firewall Control (W10FC) has the capability of blocking domains — this is an extremely useful feature (for me) to prevent my apps. & programs from calling home. F3h9xqz.gif

There are some other advantages that Windows 10 Firewall Control (W10FC) brings over Windows Firewall Control (WFC) — shall be writing a review of Windows 10 Firewall Control (W10FC) at this reserved post (whenever time permits.) ;)

You may want to take Windows 10 Firewall Control (W10FC) for a test-drive to find-out whether it suits you — gotta admit . . . . it's far more complicated than Windows Firewall Control (WFC.)

HFSniper

Nothing on extra Av  for what ? Using Win defender on Board  and 2-3 Time in the year Malwarebyte Free ..

and using Win 10 Enterprise 64bit System and many years Nothing was happen ....

by the way i am Using the Brain too before i Klick on .exe START.... and if the feeling nood good Using the VMWare