(SOLVED) Annoying Error while starting up windows 7-Need Help

BobJoe2010

I recently purchased a Dell inspiron 3543 laptop.It came with ubuntu as the Operating system.so i formatted the hardisk and installed windows 7 professional 64 bit version after purchasing.soon after installation of windows 7, im getting following message in screen while starting up windows

20160610-164234-1.jpg

then i searched in internet for a solution to get rid of this annoying message.it appears to be something to do with boot order if i understand correctly.Need your support to change the hard disk as first boot option.(To be frank my knowledge of handling Bios/boot option settings is poor.)

some necessary images of "boot options menu" are attached herewith for you to instruct me on solving this issue

thanks in advance

20160610-164358.jpg

20160610-164431.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in legacy option hard drive should be first (second sreenshot).

reinstall OS ,previously delete all partition & create new ones durin' installation.

Prefered order:

1- Boot normally from Hard drive

2- Boot from CD/DVD in case boot from hdd fails or when you want to reinstall windows (must be 1st in the list for every boot cd/dvd)

3- Boot from network (must be connected to a network)

1Vis9Nn.jpg

thank you all.problem solved.boot option changed to to Legacy and boot order changed as hard drive first.then again converted to UEFI without reformatting windows 7

Archived