Windows 7 Ultimate Cracked and Activated

CrAzYNeSs

Quote from Hazar off of AntiWPA site that Hazar runs:

"WoW7 is a crazy loader using dos and is very slow and causes all kinds of problems. Windows7Loader is a 1.5mb chinese loader that attempts to install itself to cd and floppy drives...

Then there is mine. a 200kb winrar sfx of pure simple code that works invisiby, leavng no trace. Take your pick."

I agree, pick your choice. Mine will be Hazars!!!

• Replies 85
  • Views 28.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Important news on the OEM leaked keys used by all Orbit/other activations!

Check it here in my thread: Windows 7 leaked key "useless"

Yeap! That's the story of my life. Screwed again as usual. :frusty:

Hope so, but don't think they'll do it again..

When they do it, I got 2 sister studying @ the university. MUAWHUAWHUHAW :evil:

Important news on the OEM leaked keys used by all Orbit/other activations!

Check it here in my thread: Windows 7 leaked key "useless"

Yeap! That's the story of my life. Screwed again as usual. :frusty:

Hmm guess it's a good thing I didn't use any keys on mine as yet, I am sticking to the "trial reset" command trick till a better fix comes out.

You guys think at some point there'll be student copies out like xp?
I doubt they will do it because remember unlike XP, Win7 has 7 different versions to cover all the niche markets, they only put a student version on software that is too expensive and does not have a sufficiently cheaper version, like office and visual studio etc. Even if they do have a student version of Win7 it may just be a rebranded Starter or Home Basic maybe. :dunno:

The most recent link/update Hazar has posted for his Windows 7 Ultimate RTM Activator (Aug 01, 2009):

Site:http://ifile.it

Sharecode:/8dzci1t

Windows 7Loader By Orbit30 & Hazar v1.2

Joint effort between Hazar & orbit30 after copy issues resolved.

Uses same code as Hazar Activator, with added unninstaller, ability to add OEM logo, and an option if you have a 2.1 SLIC already in your bios.

Site:http://rapidshare.com

Sharecode:/files/262618343/W7LoadOrb_Haz.1.2.rar

The OEM-SLP product key, when paired with proper SLIC table in BIOS and OEM certificate, will activate Windows 7 offline instantly without going online to contact any activation server, just like any genuine copy of Windows pre-installed on any OEM PC.

The Key has not been blacklisted. Rumours are false. If the leaked 22TKD OEM product key is blacklisted, ultimately the unblockable OEM-SLP product keys for Windows 7 that deliver with PCs will be leaked when shipped in October.

If you want to disable communications with the wga server (You will still pass wga and download updates) just add 127.0.0.1 mpa.one.microsoft.com to your hosts file.

Re- The initial 7Loaders v1-4 released by Orbit30

Orbit30 did a copy & paste of the script Hazar wrote and released it under his name; giving him no credit.

He did provide a GUI and ability to enter OEM info.

Originally Posted by orbit30

Give me a break man, ive only been using vb for 2 months, its all still new to me, its not big or clever to be ripping me to pieces like this. Ive only ever tried to be a friend to everyone man.

Another thing is 'I never stole any code from Hazar' the exe or fix as its called was made for me. It was only the following day i found it to be Hazar's. Please man enough with this already

Source: mydigitallife

The offending party that misled/gave Orbit30 the code has been banned from Win*Vista.

RadioActive

I said this before and I'll say again, we need a new (sub)section for W7, the "Software News" section is getting too crowded with W7 threads.

I said this before and I'll say again, we need a new (sub)section for W7, the "Software News" section is getting too crowded with W7 threads.

Why? There isn't gonna be anymore news about Windows 7 due to the small updates they bring.. Like an updated crack.. (that can be Posted in the "Windows 7 Fixes").. New Buildstring? Make a new topic.. Isn't THAT much News. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't even bother with the loader. There is one usable key as of now, and I have the vista certs, as well as SLIC 2.1 (Luckily).

I do it myself using the slmgr commands. That way I don't have to worry about installing the emulator and MS finding it like the paradox crack for vista.

If you have SLIC 2.1, look for OEM Cert Auto installer, it is an SFX installer that has 40 OEM certs inside. Use it to install the cert or extract and do it manually, then change your key.

I am activated, all updates, no loaders. But I'm sure things will change since that key is blocked and it will start in October. As of now you cannot even validate Win 7, so nothing is checking this supposedly blacklisted key.

Archived