Windows 7 Ultimate Cracked and Activated

CrAzYNeSs

• Administrator

I can install any OS without any prob. Have installed 98 and XP 3-4 times each with out any problems. And Vista once. Just 15 and using ISO images from three years and I know PowerISO is the best.

• Replies 85
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Sounds good to me as you said PowerISO seems to do a better job at things. Even though I don't normally create bootable disks =P

Currently copying the new .iso to falshdrive.. my Desktop is lame and Burner can't read burned disks, so got to get me a new one soon.

Your going to boot from the flashdrive? You gotta do something else for that to work! It's quite complicated that way.

I suggest you burn that iso file to DVD, then boot from DVD to install Win7. :rolleyes:

SacredCultivator

^You misread. For my Laptop I'll be doing it via DVD (That I just created)

My Desktop, atm the Burner is basically dead (Can read Commercial disks, but not burned) so I need ot get a new one for that.

EDIT:

Arge... still a no-go on my end on the DVD, blinking underscore, no options and boots to desktop.

Just making sure... So when I opent he DVD, I should see the .iso image and not the installation files right? (Along witht he Orbit Loader)

As when in Ashampoo I used the option to burn from Disk Image, wasn't too sure if that was right or not.

2nd EDIT:

Okay didn't work... Tried burning it via using PowerISO as well... no-go. =/

• Administrator

When you open the CD you should see the files not ISO image. You should see the installation files and the orbit loader.

If cannot install while booting then try to install it by setup file in after opening your current OS -- My computer -- CD drive -- setup.exe? I have not tried it so far and don't know whether it allows optional install (keep current OS and 7). At least see if the autorun starts.

Hey donizme, I have 7Loader Release 4.exe from Orbit30 but poweriso won't load it. File format is invalid or unsupported. Any ideas?

SacredCultivator

YATTA!!!!!! lol got it to work now.

Okay my mistake, as had to mount the image first and then load those files back into PowerISO, got it.

Currently formatting my PC now.

Hmmd ang.. it formats the drive FAST! Not even a minute.

(And for the most part this verison is gonna be the one released to everyone else right? As I don't really want to have to format again if another version is released, as I recall reading a little about 16386 being the latest instead of 16385)

Look I done it differently to you guys. The reason I used PowerISO was to delete the ei.cfg file in the sources folder, this allows you to choose which version you wish to install.

However,

You guys seem to be using PowerISO to put the Orbit/other fixes into the installation, I have never tried that and never will for 2 simple reasons: 1. There will always be a better crack released and is easy to find so what's the point of putting these Orbit cracks in the installation files? 2. It will cause other installation problems. I can only think that you may lend the disc to someone so you make it easier for them by putting the crack in, but again, that doesn't make sense. Because if they are smart enough to do a clean install, then with a little guidance, it should be easy for them to find the crack.

I don't think the SLIC cracks that were released for Vista just after it was released still work today? You see my point? :rolleyes:

donizme

Hey donizme, I have 7Loader Release 4.exe from Orbit30 but poweriso won't load it. File format is invalid or unsupported. Any ideas?

No No!

Why would PowerISO open .exe file? PowerISO opens .iso/.bin/.cue files.

Please try this:

1. Open your Untouched ISO with PowerISO.

2. Drag your Orbit fix into the PowerISO screen.

3. In PowerISO, click on File > Save As > Save it somewhere

4. Burn to disc at slow speed (2x).

5. Enjoy Windows 7! :dance2:

donizme

Thanx dude, worked like a charm. Burning another dvd is no biggie so i want one just to install now. Is there another way to use the loader w/o burning it with the w7 install files?

Thanx dude, worked like a charm. Burning another dvd is no biggie so i want one just to install now. Is there another way to use the loader w/o burning it with the w7 install files?

Just use the loader when Windows 7 has finished installing. It's easy :rolleyes: .

@ Cultivator

This is the final RTM! Don't believe what other people say. They chat absolute crap. Microsoft have said "we have reached our last milestone, the RTM". They even sent me en email yesterday. It said that they are giving Win7 to manufacturers to put on new pc's and for packaging. Microsoft also had Rapidshare delete all links to the 16385! :rolleyes:

SacredCultivator

Sweet... Quick question.. for Win7, I don't want to have that UAC crap on, s i disabled it from warning me about installations... But now i noticed that when instlaling stuff it'll qusetion me about needing Administration Permission, I can still install, but it's annoying.. And also on some icons, there is that little yellow/blue shield in the bottom right corner.. anyway to remove that?

Sweet... Quick question.. for Win7, I don't want to have that UAC crap on, s i disabled it from warning me about installations... But now i noticed that when instlaling stuff it'll qusetion me about needing Administration Permission, I can still install, but it's annoying.. And also on some icons, there is that little yellow/blue shield in the bottom right corner.. anyway to remove that?

Don't know because I leave these settings to default. :snooty:

Just use the loader when Windows 7 has finished installing. It's easy :rolleyes: .

Yes - one should not mess with the original ISO in the first place. Burn it with any program able to burn an iso. Install Windows 7. Then you can start working with any fixes. Orbit30 is said to be releasing a version 5 in a day or two...

• Administrator

jalaffa said it all :).

Yes - one should not mess with the original ISO in the first place. Burn it with any program able to burn an iso. Install Windows 7. Then you can start working with any fixes. Orbit30 is said to be releasing a version 5 in a day or two...

jalaffa do you know if the activation done by Orbit is permanent? I mean can Microsoft somehow detect and block it? Or even blacklist people who have this OEM product key? Thanks, :s

donizme

Already updated Orbit30 loader posted now (thanks daf736)

Orbit30 with input from Hazar loader for Win 7 v5 respect to them both.

Site:http://rapidshare.com

Sharecode:/files/261901209/7LR5.rar

PS.

Myself will not install Windows 7 on my main machines before I've gotten access to my keys for it. But for you dependent on fixes for it to work I would advice you to wait a bit and run it in evaluation mode for now.

Like ^ said, but the reason he releases more builds is that he wants it to work with everyone. I accidentally activated mine. I pressed the wrong button :P But it's activated, so we'll see... doing good stuff now.

• Administrator

I will also wait.

Ok Guys, I got some juice news..

There will be no 2 choices about slic 1 or 2, just one button saying activate without slic, one with slic, and a section to load OEM info. The lo*der will be written by me, and the nice bits, fancy GUI, OEM installer etc. Will be orbit30's genius. Btw don't need to hold on for release 5 you can download this lo*der now you know, just release 5 will be snazzier, this lo*der has the same code

Release 4 = Final code.. the RTTBWDWTP (release to the bastard who don't want to pay..) :lol:

Update: The Orbit30 Release 3 now works and updating.

Yap.....Working fine...just activate my OEM Windows 7 Ultimate.

Going to try it on the Professional version in the next few days.

This is for those who want to install Win 7 or Vista using a USB drive. I am using this method now and had no problem yet.

Requirements:

*USB Flash Drive (Minimum 4GB) or more if you want to add addition files

*Windows 7 or Vista installation files

*A PC with a boot option in the BIOS to boot using a USB disk

I just recently installed Win 7 on a PC with just one hard drive and nothing else (no DVD player or USB devices). I just mount the ISO and install Win 7 on top of my XP. Win 7 gave me an option to format the drive or install without formatting. I chose the later because my XP pc had serious issues and it might not start again, even in Safe Mode. Any how, it copied all the XP files into the [Windows.old] folder. Just a thought for those who....you know.

Thanks Haantjuh for them and the screeny, please post new ones if they appear. donizme

Maybe off-topic:

I see Box you like the 64-bit install, I have only ever used 32-bit. I have 2.2 Core2Duo, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 8600m 256MB DDR3. Do you recommend 64-bit Win7? I am only asking because I have 3GB RAM so will the advantages of 64-bit be deleted by not having 4GB RAM? Anyone who can help me this this?, Thanks, donizme

P.S I know of the other potential issues so I only need advice on the above question. :rolleyes:

http://www.w7forums.com/windows-7-64-bit-vs-32-bit-t484.html :)

Will keep updating :lol:

I agree with the author. The one thing that is true in my case is that I often multitask with several applications at one time (PhotoShop64, VMWare with multiple vPC, Autoit, Firefox, full system Antivirus scanning, MS Word, UltraISO, and Nero). VMWare alone consumes over 3GB. An x86 OS just can't hang with the big dog. BTW, you guys need to get a Solid State Drive.

@donizme,

I think that if you are staying with 3GB and never going to exceed 3GB multitasking, then x86 is ok. The one very tiny advantage of x64 is the Registry. Sometimes a malware will write itself into the x86 portion of the registry which in effect makes it useless.

SacredCultivator

Loving it on my Desktop, have not activated it yet with the Orbit Loader... Just wondering, what is the 'disadvantage' of using it as people are sorta of hesitant.

Archived