Windows 7 Ultimate Cracked and Activated

CrAzYNeSs

I also see "7Loader Release 4 By Orbit30" already in torrents

• Replies 85
  • Views 28.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, just as I expected. The Release 4 is working also in my vpc RTM-Retail x64 and RTM-OEM x86. Wow! I sorta feel sorry for MS now. I think that I will donate 1USD to my favorite charity in MS's name. Please don't laugh. This is how I repent. :unsure:

Well, just as I expected. The Release 4 is working also in my vpc RTM-Retail x64 and RTM-OEM x86. Wow! I sorta feel sorry for MS now. I think that I will donate 1USD to my favorite charity in MS's name. Please don't laugh. This is how I repent. :unsure:

I didn't laugh but I did smile ^_^ . You said you were going to buy it! I knew you would come to your senses! :sneaky:

I'd love to have this Orbit30 Release 4 please, and if Orbit30 releases any more new ones can people please post them, much appreciated.

donizme

:lmao:

Here you go guys.. :)

7Loader Release 3 by Orbit30 SLIC and Non-SLIC

11lne3l.png

js1445.jpg

link: http://rapidshare.com

sharecode: /files/261579350/7Loader_Release_3.exe

Mirror

Code:http://hotfile.com

sharecode: /dl/9383875/2e259af/7Loader_Release_3.exe.html

Source: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/showthread.php?t=7000

7Loader Release 4 by Orbit30

link: http://www.uploadjockey.com

sharecode: /download/5810123/7Loader_Release_4_Orbit30.uj

Mirror

link: http://rapidshare.com

sharecode: /files/261639598/7Loader.Release.4-Orbit30.rar

Confirming Release 4 is working here.. PROOF:

nacamaacp.jpg

Thanks Haantjuh for them and the screeny, please post new ones if they appear. donizme

Maybe off-topic:

I see Box you like the 64-bit install, I have only ever used 32-bit. I have 2.2 Core2Duo, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 8600m 256MB DDR3. Do you recommend 64-bit Win7? I am only asking because I have 3GB RAM so will the advantages of 64-bit be deleted by not having 4GB RAM? Anyone who can help me this this?, Thanks, donizme

P.S I know of the other potential issues so I only need advice on the above question. :rolleyes:

Thanks Haantjuh for them and the screeny, please post new ones if they appear. donizme

Maybe off-topic:

I see Box you like the 64-bit install, I have only ever used 32-bit. I have 2.2 Core2Duo, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 8600m 256MB DDR3. Do you recommend 64-bit Win7? I am only asking because I have 3GB RAM so will the advantages of 64-bit be deleted by not having 4GB RAM? Anyone who can help me this this?, Thanks, donizme

P.S I know of the other potential issues so I only need advice on the above question. :rolleyes:

http://www.w7forums.com/windows-7-64-bit-vs-32-bit-t484.html :)

Will keep updating :lol:

Hazar Crack (almost same as Orbit, without GUI) Beta.. People say Orbit copied him, But I think it's a lie...

Link: http://rs438.rapidshare.com

Sharecode: /files/261600202/Hazar_update.rar

Can't confirm yet

SacredCultivator

@box: Thanks for the feedback, tiem to test it out as my dl finished.

---

EDIT:

Weird... I tested to just install on a partition but I can't seem to format my laptop, meaning when I restart it with the CD in, I don't get any sort of option to boot from CD and it just loads to desktop.

@box: Thanks for the feedback, tiem to test it out as my dl finished.

---

EDIT:

Weird... I tested to just install on a partition but I can't seem to format my laptop, meaning when I restart it with the CD in, I don't get any sort of option to boot from CD and it just loads to desktop.

SacredCultivator

1. Yes, as I've linked to the one I dl'ed from Here

2. I didn't do anything to it

3. I used Ashampoo STudio

4. On my laptop, definitely as it's required.

My question actually is.. For 2, only thing I 'modified' was the copy/paste the contents of it after I mounted teh image, as I wanted to add the Orbit Loader into the CD as well, and I couldn't do that if I just burned the image itself.

• Administrator

Did you did in BIOS --> first boot device CD?

SacredCultivator

^Yes, when it's booting it shows that blinking underscore that you normally would see just about before that setup message shows up when booting from CD =/

1. Yes, as I've linked to the one I dl'ed from Here

2. I didn't do anything to it

3. I used Ashampoo STudio

4. On my laptop, definitely as it's required.

My question actually is.. For 2, only thing I 'modified' was the copy/paste the contents of it after I mounted teh image, as I wanted to add the Orbit Loader into the CD as well, and I couldn't do that if I just burned the image itself.

• Administrator

Do you press anything when it is blinking?

SacredCultivator

@donizme: I didn't make it back into an .iso, just a copy/paste of the contents and burned.

@DKT27: Nopes, it just blinks for a bit, loads the CD, but then boots up normally rather than giving me an optiont o press anything.

@donizme: I didn't make it back into an .iso, just a copy/paste of the contents and burned.

@DKT27: Nopes, it just blinks for a bit, loads the CD, but then boots up normally rather than giving me an optiont o press anything.

• Administrator

CD may not be properly made or downloaded. Waiting what donizme has to say.

SacredCultivator

@donizme: OOo it should be fine if I do it this way as well correct? Use Ashampoo to create an .iso FROM the CD I made which already includes the obrit crack? And then burn that?

@donizme: OOo it should be fine if I do it this way as well correct? Use Ashampoo to create an .iso FROM the CD I made which already includes the obrit crack? And then burn that?

No!

The problem with Ashampoo is that it will create a ISO file but it will not include the boot info, this means your laptop won't install from the DVD.

Including the boot info is very complicated with Ashampoo and requires to download another program. So don't bother.

Just do it like I told you to, only PowerISO is proven to include the boot info and it works perfectly. This is how I installed my Win7 32-bit. :rolleyes:

This is PowerISO:

2lkwk94.jpg

SacredCultivator

^Okays, shall do that now, as I just got a copy of PowerISO, thanks for the help and hopefulyl this works.

I assume File->Save as-> .iso ?

(Yes I am a fool for not knowing these things ><)

EDIT:

Can PowerISO actually be a good replacement of Alcohol52%?

Do you want to know a way to install any version of Windows 7 when it loads from DVD? I mean that when you boot from DVD, Windows will give you a choice: Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate etc... :rolleyes:

SacredCultivator

^Not really lol, I'm fine with just Ultimate, no need for the options of them.

^Okays, shall do that now, as I just got a copy of PowerISO, thanks for the help and hopefulyl this works.

I assume File->Save as-> .iso ?

(Yes I am a fool for not knowing these things ><)

EDIT:

Can PowerISO actually be a good replacement of Alcohol52%?

Lol yes choose .iso

Don't worry I bet like 8/10 people don't know how to do this. :rolleyes:

I include DKT27 in this haha :lmao:

SacredCultivator

^Sounds good to me as you said PowerISO seems to do a better job at things. Even though I don't normally create bootable disks =P

Currently copying the new .iso to falshdrive.. my Desktop is lame and Burner can't read burned disks, so got to get me a new one soon.

Archived