Windows 7 Ultimate Cracked and Activated

CrAzYNeSs

Windows 7 Ultimate has been cracked, and can be permanently activated with OEM style instant offline activation which will pass Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) validation, before even any Windows 7 is officially released according to Windows 7 release schedule. All hell breaks loose when a Windows 7 Ultimate OEM DVD ISO from Lenovo been leaked and posted on Chinese forum. The ISO was quickly grabbed to retrieve boot.wim, which was then used to retrieve the OEM-SLP product key and OEM certificate for Windows 7 Ultimate.

Microsoft has updated the the SLP (System-Locked Preinstallation), a procedure that used to preactivate Windows operating system

for mass distribution by major OEM (original equipment manufacturers), to version 2.1 to support Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 while provided backward-compatibility for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 activation. Windows Vista

and Windows Server 2008 OEM activation is provided by SLP 2.0. SLP 2.1 requires SLIC imprinted in BIOS to be updated to SLIC version 2.1 too, which contains new Windows Marker.

After extracting the OEM certificate and OEM product key, it’s confirmed that Windows 7 uses the same digitally signed OEM certificate (in .xrm-ms extension) that is been used in Windows Vista. Windows Vista OEM cert can be used in Windows 7 has been explained in Windows 7 forum. As OEM certificate is digitally signed by Microsoft with its own Private Key with OEM Public Key and OEMID (part of SLIC table in BIOS). The combination of correct Private Key, Public Key with OEMID will pass SLP validation as valid Microsoft license. Meanwhile, Windows Marker is signed by OEM itself based on OEMID and OEMTableID (both belongs to SLIC) using the private key that matches the public key. Thus, the same OEM cert can be used for many different SLICs, as long as OEMID remains the same, as in the case of SLP 2.0 and SLP 2.1, although Windows Marker has changed due to different OEMTableID.

The trick is to have BIOS modded to include the SLIC 2.1. The SLIC 2.1 can be modded into BIOS physically (hardmod or biosmod) or been emulated or simulated during Windows boots up (softmod). Various SLIC 2.1 BIN has been retrieved from various notebook computer that shipped with new SLIC 2.1 in BIOS to support the free Windows 7 Upgrade Option from Windows Vista. The information can be used to mod the BIOS. If you’re not technically know-how, it’s possible to request for BIOS mod assistant, or wait for Windows 7 Loader or WoW7.

Last but not least (which makes no activation crack works properly so far) is OEM-SLP product key for Windows 7. So far no OEM-SLP product key required to activate Windows 7 as OEM offline instant activation been leaked yet as no machine has been officially ship in Windows 7 by OEM, until now.

The extracted Windows 7 Ultimate OEM-SLP product key, 22TKD-F8XX6-YG69F-9M66D-PMJBM, can be used to activate installed Windows

7 Ultimate system, which BIOS has a valid OEM SLIC 2.1, and corresponding OEM cert, even if it’s OEM cert meant for Windows Vista. Best news is that, the product key appears to be a master OEM-SLP product key for Windows 7 Ultimate, which able to activate many OEM brands, such as HP, Dell, MSI and Lenovo. Checkout the discussion at Windows 7 forums.

Windows 7 OEM-SLP Product Key

Tip: It doesn’t matter if you have download and install Windows 7 RTM retail version ISO or Windows 7 RTM OEM version ISO. Just use the following commands to convert to OEM version:

slmgr.vbs -ilc OEM.XRM-MS (where OEM.XRM-MS is a valid OEM cert matching with SLIC 2.1 in BIOS)

slmgr -ipk 22TKD-F8XX6-YG69F-9M66D-PMJBM

Both 32-bit and 64-bit (x86 and x64) Windows 7 Ultimate system should and can be activated immediately. For Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Basic, and Windows 7 Starter, the OEM-SLP keys haven’t been leaked, thus can’t be OEM-activated yet. It’s expected that various Windows 7 activators, Windows 7 activation toolkits, Windows 7 Loaders and etc are expected to be released by various hackers soon.

Direct from MyDigLife

Only a matter of time now....

• Replies 85
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingkinght60

Woah! This mean that when I get internet bandwith back next month, I'll be able to download the RTM... fully activated? Fully Sick! :P

which build is the last build that completed ? I mean, which build do i have to look for fully working and completed Windows 7 ? :D

alexstyleto
which build is the last build that completed ? I mean, which build do i have to look for fully working and completed Windows 7 ? :D

From what is posted around in forums 7600.16385.090713-1255 is RTM(final). B)

So what is this SLIC 2.1 requirement?

anisin84 posted this to enlighten us

When ever you buy a pc/laptop from a vendor like Dell, Acer, IBM etc they come with SLIC bios. SLIC basicly contains tables that contain OEM information(Original Equiepment Manufacturer).this technology is embedded in the bios of the computer. the main advantage of this technology is that when M$ makes operating systems, they create a product key for each DVD that they are selling so that it can be installed only by the buyer. However when it comes to mass distrubution like Dell Acer, they create a RTM copy so that the dvd that is sent to Dell will only work on dell machines and non other. again this is varified by the DVD from the BIOS of the compter which has the SLIC infomation.Now when Vista was launched SLIC v 2.0 was created and all the laptops/Pcs that hit the marked from a vendor came with that version.Now when people installed vista from the OEM DVD in the OEM machine they never asked for any product key and it was already activated whareas if the same DVD is used for installation in any other Pc (Non OEM) then it will ask for a product key and also you would need to activate the product with in a period of time. So the hacks that came out for Vista was a Bios emulator which actually emulated the Bios of a real OEM , and it used to load while booting and post boot the certificates used to pass thinking it was a OEM. That was SLIC 2.0. but now M$ came up with SLIC 2.1, that means the laptops that has 2.0 will not install and activate DVDs created for 2.1. But hopefully we will have a 2.1 emulater for windows 7 soon that can be installed on customized PC/laptops like mine. :)...i hope that cleared all doubts abt SLIC 2.1.

Well, I sow few Bios emulators on My Digital Life Forum, but I'm not sure if they are good. Some says it works, others don't get it working. I think I'll wait for few more days to see what will be the best one.

Cheers ;)

You need to edit .bat files. Read instructions again.

Cheers ;)

I think this crack is working on CORE DUO Processors or newer.

I don't have Core Duo :(

Where is the .bat files ?

You need to edit .bat files. Read instructions again.

Cheers ;)

I think this crack is working on CORE DUO Processors or newer.

I don't have Core Duo :(

Where is the .bat files ?

Where did you get that from? :\ CPU=CPU finito :lol:

Orbit30-Win7Loader-Slick2.1.exe topic noticed removed from the original site of Orbit30 - guess it did not work...

1hcgmr.png

• Administrator
Orbit30-Win7Loader-Slick2.1.exe topic noticed removed from the original site of Orbit30 - guess it did not work...

Or because of notice from the manufacturers or MS?

No it wasn't working like it supose to work @ some people. They want 100% activation :D

• Administrator

People are really fools. :P

Try the Hazar 7's activator, many ppl got it working.

Going to try it myself when I get back from work.......

I got this one by Orbit30 (Release 1) to work on RTM_Retail x64. I haven tried to do an Update yet. Of all the ones that I have tried, this one by far is the easiest.

Release 1

MD5:

7EAA3D4F173D09643677C9B6E845CC54

SHA1:

7B5C3C8AC30481D76C0837F6EAA76EC067B15140

CRC32:

37EEEA7E

Size:

Virus Check for Release 1 Result: 1/41 (2.44%)

There is also Release 2. Testing it now. I will post an update.

Update: The Orbit30 Release 1 & 2 seem to work but on the "untouched" RTM-Retail x64.iso.

I have 2 pc....one with Ultimate and one with Professional.

Does this work for the Professional version....anyone know?

Update: The Orbit30 Release 3 now works and updating.

SacredCultivator

Late to the seen but pretty mucht he orbit one works 100% witht he RTM? Cause if so, point me int eh direction to grab a 64-bit versiona nd I'll format my lappy and if that works 100% then onto the desktop it goes as I'm sure this is the version that users will be getting int eh future right?

Currently grabbing This Version

And just making sure as I'm new... For the Orbit loader, does ti actualyl crack it or is it still sorta just resets trial?

RadioActive

I grabbed the 7Loader Release 3 from TPB but didn't get to test it yet, in any case here it is for anyone who might need it:

I've uploaded it on Mediafire.com and the sharecode is ?zjytzhtm1jj

enjoy :)

~Lohengrin

SacredCultivator

The torrent I'm grabbign should be done when I wake up but just curious how exactly doe sthe loader work? Select the mobo?...

The torrent I'm grabbign should be done when I wake up but just curious how exactly doe sthe loader work? Select the mobo?...

As far as I can tell, it replaces the OEM.XRM-MS using the and product key PMJBM as per Post #1. So I guess it basically insert a license. I didn't select any mobo and select option 2 and it worked so far. The one thing that I noticed was that each and every one of my Vpc that were activated had the same Product ID. I suppose you could manually change it in the registry.

Archived