I've just watched...

Rudeboy2025

9 hours ago, PastJeff said:

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Was kind of entertaining, the old school vibe was really nice and well executed, had some good characters, though honestly I wasn't super into the movie, seemed like nothing was happening for a majority of the movie. 

thanks for not spoiling!!! I want to see this movie and have heard from other that it is mediocre but then so am I, so maybe I will enjoy it. :)

Now so not to be totally off-topic I want to say that I seen an old movie last night. This one: Fistful of Dynamite aka Duck You Sucker. It was the most worthless and terrible movie I think I ever watched! Anyways now I know, never watch again. Thursdays suck for TV. :)

I have Just watched

MV5BNGNhYTcwZjItOGQwNy00NTJkLTlhNjQtOWVj

This one is Visually Magnificent and captivating  , but with continues same fighting and action scenario  i kind of lost my enthusiasm after 1.5 hour 

19 minutes ago, J WACKO said:

I have Just watched

MV5BNGNhYTcwZjItOGQwNy00NTJkLTlhNjQtOWVj

This one is Visually Magnificent and captivating  , but with continues same fighting and action scenario  i kind of lost my enthusiasm after 1.5 hour 

and it looks like he is unkillable, he should be fighting thanos 

2 minutes ago, info999 said:

and it looks like he is unkillable, he should be fighting thanos 

you are spot on and definitely he has his Captain marvel  aka Halle Berry 😁

I didnt have to chance to Avengers end game and finally did. How disappointed and heart breaking??? I dont even know hat to tell. But they does not deserve to die like that. Marvel universe without IRON MAN its like PB&J without PB. So sad.😭