Cruise Dating Katie Holmes

Samurai

12s5pq.gif

Tom Cruise has a new girlfriend in the shape of newly-single actress Katie Holmes. The movie superstar has been spotted wining and dining the former Dawson's Creek beauty, and now his sister and publicist Lee Anne Devette has confirmed the rumors of a romance are true. The new golden couple, who are separated by 16 years, are currently enjoying a romantic getaway in Italy, where Cruise is scheduled to receive a national award for his contribution to cinema this weekend. Holmes announced her split from fiance Chris Klein in February and was romantically linked to Josh Hartnett, while Cruise split amicably with Spanish lover Penelope Cruz last year and had reportedly been dating Latina model Sofia Vergara.

Man... I need to get into acting or something :( Katie's gorgeous!

• Replies 17
  • Views 47.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Date of Birth: December 18, 1978

Place of Birth: Toledo, OH

Height: 5`8``

Weight: 108 lbs.

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Brown

Katherine Noelle Holmes was born December 18, 1978, in Toledo, Ohio. The youngest of five children, Katie had no intention of becoming an actress while growing up in Toledo, but her mother enrolled her into Margaret O`Brien`s Modeling School, which ultimately led Katie to her present career. During her summer vacation from Notre Dame Academy, Katie, now seventeen years old, attended a modeling convention in New York City. At the convention, a talent scout from Los Angeles encouraged Katie to spend the rest of the summer in California auditioning. Katie went to Hollywood with her mother to try her luck at acting, despite skepticism from her father. Luck was definitely on her side, since Katie`s feature film debut took only one audition. Inexperienced and tinged with naivet�, she was cast in The Ice Storm alongside Tobey Maguire. After filming The Ice Storm, Katie returned to Toledo to complete high school. She was apparently offered the role of Buffy in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer television show, but she declined in order to graduate high school. With a film credit and a newfound passion for acting, she dedicated her summer to starring in a local theatre production of Damn Yankees. That`s when Katie heard a rumor that Kevin Williamson of Scream Katie Holmes nude pictures fame was casting actors for his television teenage drama. With nothing to lose, Katie sent in her home video audition (made in her basement while her mother played Dawson) and hoped for the best. And that`s what the Dawson`s Creek screenwriter/producer saw when he watched her tape: the best. Williamson immediately invited Katie to come to the West Coast, Katie Holmes naked pics but due to her commitment to Damn Yankees, she asked Williamson whether the offer could be postponed to a later date. Obviously worth the wait, he rescheduled so that Katie could attend. Williamson didn`t need acting experience credits to convince him that Katie was right for the part of Joey Potter for Dawson`s Creek. She was immediately Katie Holmes naked pictures cast as the girl from the wrong side of the creek in the series that was garnering rave reviews even before it premiered. Viewers have since tuned in to Katie Holmes and the high school drama since 1998, watching the cast of angst-ridden teens deal with teenage life. Based on the success of Dawson`s Creek and its popularity among teens, Katie was cast in the thriller Disturbing Behavior in 1998. The next summer, Katie could be seen in Katie Holmes nude pics theatres in two feature films; Go, and as the heroine in Teaching Mrs. Tingle (also directed by Williamson). While still roaming the halls of high school in Dawson`s Creek, Katie appeared in Wonder Boys, starring Michael Douglas and her Ice Storm co-star, Tobey Maguire. Currently living in Wilmington, NC, where the television series is filmed, Katie is dating actor Chris Klein. She deferred her acceptance to Columbia University until she has more time in her hectic acting schedule.

Source

I know this is old but, you may learn something new about her.

Since you guys like my posts of Jolie pics... Heres some of Katie. Enjoy :rofl:

7.jpg8.jpgbM1723-KatieHolmes@TheGift.jpg

Dann-Katie_Holmes-The_Gift.jpg

5514.jpg5517.jpg5527.jpg

Download the video of Katie Holmes flashing her boobs (said to be drunk and at a party) - 1.30 MB - .WMV - 11sec Its free of coarse!!! :(

Man.

She would be my ideal woman. I swear to God if I ever met someone like that I'd marry her.

Zeus_Hunt

D0GG and Samurai I sure would u a run for ur money :huh:

Oh my dear GOD :o Please Please Please :o If D0GG , Samurai and zeus_hunt were in for a chance with Katie Holmes Please put me in front of the line ... :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Rudeboy2025

Since all yall like her so much here are some NUDES of her. :lol:

holmes-thegift021109367287.jpg

holmes-thegift031109367330.jpg

holmes-thegift041109367343.jpg

holmes-thegift051109367355.jpg

holmes-thegift061109367366.jpg

holmes-thegift071109367377.jpg

holmes-thegift081109367389.jpg

holmes-thegift091109367400.jpg

Tom Cruise proposed Katie Holmes yesterday on Eiffel Tower.....

She said YES :P :P

Rudeboy2025

Yeah I read that yesterday too. Lucky Bastard :P

By the way if someone minds nude pics just tell me and I'll remove em and won't post em anymore. Not that I expect anyone to complain.

A lot of padding i guess... :huh:

I would really not like to guess anything else.... :huh:

Check out what Steven Spielberg said about Tom...

In a recent interview to Newsweek magazine, Steven Spielberg declared that media "punished" Tom Cruise for showing his love for Katie Holmes and could damage Paramount Picture's publicity for "War of the Worlds."

"I was a little upset. I was a little upset," Spielberg told Newsweek magazine, referring to the attention generated by Cruise's recent appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

"What Tom did on 'Oprah' was exactly what Tom did with me when he first told me about Katie Holmes. But the press didn't like the way Tom bared his soul," he said.

"Not at Tom, but at the press for making such a big deal out of a kind of small thing. Tom lost his cool because he was deliriously happy, and now he was being punished for his public display of happiness," Spielberg said.

I heard he was jumping when he declared his love for Katie on oprah Winfrey..

Archived