november_ra1n

Kaspersky [Medicine-Discussion-Knowledge Base Info]

november_ra1n

the third one

Brother those links are old version [RC] Beta links this topic is about TR --Technical release no longer beta. I have already mention about that few times in this topic.

Ref: --- Version designations of Kaspersky ---

Kaspersky --- consumer-products TR can be find here:
ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaspersy --- devbuilds build BETA / RC can be find there:
Edited by november_ra1n

fretless

Installed KIS 2016 and when finished retained itself remaining license days of KTS and offer me to uprading. Done.

But one serious issue: when open Firefox it crashes. Also when disable all add-ons, also Kaspersky protection. The only way to prevent FF from crashing is exit KTS from tray. Any solution? I use W8.1 x 64

Edited by fretless

november_ra1n

Installed KIS 2016 and when finished retained itself remaining license days of KTS and offer me to uprading. Done.

But one serious issue: when open Firefox it crashes. Also when disable all add-ons, also Kaspersky protection. The only way to prevent FF from crashing is exit KTS from tray. Any solution? I use W8.1 x 64

I am on KIS 2016 TR dont have any crash on Firefox nor crash on Google Chrome either, however i can only suggest uninstall and clean install Firefox again see you will have the crash again.

My specification: Windows 10 Build 10240 Pro x64 & Clean Install KIS 2016 TR.

PS: Make sure you do all database update & restart the PC again.!

Edited by november_ra1n

fretless

After install KIS 2016, FF works well. After upgrding to KTS FF crashes, with or without EVERY FF add-on, even with FF resetting to default This must be a bug in KTS, because with KIS 2016 FF works well. Switch back to KTS 2015

november_ra1n

After install KIS 2016, FF works well. After upgrding to KTS FF crashes, with or without EVERY FF add-on, even with FF resetting to default This must be a bug in KTS, because with KIS 2016 FF works well. Switch back to KTS 2015

Remember KTS has lots of additional browser extension such as password management... I am definitely sure one of the extra extension from KTS 2016 cause the crash.

Suggestion: Tools ---adds on---Extension ---- Disable some of the Kaspersky extension there specially Password Manager and see you get the crash [You need disable other Kaspersky extension if you have any and examine what cause the crash]

If still got the trouble i suggest to stay with KIS 2016 till Kaspersky has the cure for KTS bug via Next Maintenance Release or database Update in the future.

Good Luck. : )

Notice: You can report create account in the Kaspersky Forum as you may get some advice.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=316092
Edited by november_ra1n

fretless

I have reinstalled KTS 2015. For now, staying with 2015. Waiting for the final release :)

fretless

When i have 2016 few minutes ago, i have only ONE Kaspersky extension in FF extensions, not many. Also when disable the only KTS extension it crashes.

november_ra1n

Can I use KIS 2013-2015 90 Days Promotional Trial Key for KIS 2016?

Most Probably it is adjustable for KIS 2016. You can test and see..

Edited by november_ra1n

evgenikox

Remember KTS has lots of additional browser extension such as password management... I am definitely sure one of the extra extension from KTS 2016 cause the crash.

Suggestion: Tools ---adds on---Extension ---- Disable some of the Kaspersky extension there specially Password Manager and see you get the crash [You need disable other Kaspersky extension if you have any and examine what cause the crash]

By default password manager is not installed, I have the same problem with KIS/KTS 16.0.0.614 RC Chrome is not running

and with KIS 16.0.0.590 IE not running. This bug exist from previous versions. Maybe is problem to the localization

Edited by evgenikox

november_ra1n

By default password manager is not installed, I have the same problem with KIS/KTS 16.0.0.614 RC Chrome is not running

and with KIS 16.0.0.590 IE not running. This bug exist from previous versions. Maybe is problem to the localization

It is not necessary Passport manager to create browser extension inside the Firefox or Chrome but still controlling all browser inside the application. That's why KTS has some extra features [Not only P/M] more than KIS i am pretty sure one of those feature create the bug to crash the browser.

As i said i have been using KIS 2016 from RC and now TR i do not see any browser crash nor any slow down or stability problem running more faster smoothly and lighter than 2015 for me.

S: Windows 10 -- KIS 1016 tr -- Firefox & Chrome.

Edited by november_ra1n

fretless

you're a lucky man, November_rain :) My FF crash like a mad with KTS 2016 :D

Edited by fretless

november_ra1n

you're a lucky man, November_rain :) My FF crash like a mad with KTS 2016 :D

In my Opinion....

• Kaspersky Anti-Virus Engine is one of the best in the industry nothing is close to Kaspersky.
  • Firewall decent still much better than Eset or Norton. Probably Comodo is better but i am a minimalist I do not want to install 2 software if i can have both in one. That is why i am on KIS.
  • Other extra features KTS has such as Password Manager -- Online Management --- Data / E --- Backup & restore you can get those individually with better softwares.. That is why i do not use KTS.
Edited by november_ra1n

fretless

the only reason for using this time KTS is the promo key.

Edited by fretless

november_ra1n

the only reason for using KTS is the promo key.

But why! --- There is golden 91 days KIS OEM Keys still working nicely & you can use them again and again after apply KRT 5.0.0.111.

If not there is still promotionally 91 days trial KIS key you can get 4 of those it will take you a year till the version 2017 [You still need to apply KRT 5.0.0.111 after first key reach 91 days!] ---- [Latest Giveaways] Kaspersky Product Promotional Code - Quick Reminder.!

PS: If you can not get the promotional KIS keys PM me i will send you non used 4 serial.

Edited by november_ra1n

Maxxx0508

the only reason for using KTS is the promo key.

But why! --- There is golden 91 days KIS OEM Keys still working nicely & you can use them again and again after apply KRT 5.0.0.111.

If not there is still promotionally 91 days trial KIS key you can get 4 of those it will take you a year till the version 2017 ---- [Latest Giveaways] Kaspersky Product Promotional Code - Quick Reminder.!

PS: If you can not get the promotional KIS keys PM me i will send you non used 4 serial.

Can PM me please! I want to use KIS too. Thanks

november_ra1n

the only reason for using this time KTS is the promo key.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Can PM me please! I want to use KIS too. Thanks

I will send one you can get the key & ppl stop PM me for the keys promotional links there for you to get it by yourself. [[Latest Giveaways] Kaspersky Product Promotional Code - Quick Reminder.!]

de44.png

Edited by november_ra1n

evgenikox

2015_07_19_162052.jpg

I have this problem with KIS and KTS on my VMware...

I don't think that is extension problem, iven disabled extensions the problem exist, but if exit Kaspersky all works well (IE, Chrome)

Edited by evgenikox

november_ra1n

I have this problem with KIS and KTS on my VMware...

That is KTS telling you to install password manager cause you decided not to install or disable it and what is the problem with KIS 2016 TR --NOT RC?

Edited by november_ra1n

evgenikox

I just installed KIS 16.0.0.614 TR, I confirm Chrome is not running! (Win 8.1 Enterprise x64)

Edited by evgenikox

TheAslan

I'm kinda wondering why all the apps are going towards Windows 8 flat design, like CCleaner and Kaspersky.

chlorophyll

chrome working for me but mine is 32 bit version

Karamjit

Dear brother November i upgraded to this KIS TR version. all is running well except one thing. whenever i connect internet and Firefox pops up for functions ....KIS TR pops up and shows a message which reads as following:

Application: Firefox

URL: api1.wipmania.com/

Reason: Invalid name of certificate . Either the name is not on the allowed list, or was explicitly excluded

Disconnect/continue

Please suggest What is this and what to do?