Dubioza Kolektiv
4 minutes ago, TrojanK said:

Are you using Google Translate? 

Yes 😂😀

coua
18 hours ago, Dubioza Kolektiv said:

Yes 😂😀

Hi brother :)

I think English is the easiest language we can learn and talk than other languages

Regards

Betts1964

Can someone plz tell me where / how to join the krt club?

thx

Edited by Betts1964

coua
17 minutes ago, bergy1964 said:

Can someone plz tell me where / how to join the krt club?

thx

Hi brother :)

I can support your issue 

Conditions for members of the USER CLUB group:
1. The KRT CLUB program is intended for individual use only for members of the USER CLUB group. 
2. Non-distribution of the KRT CLUB program and serial number. Transfer to other persons of the program and the serial number, as well as their placement on other resources are PROHIBITED . Responsibility for their safety rests with the user. 
3. When a KRT CLUB program is found and a serial number is freely available (located on other resources, transferred to other persons), it is excluded from the USER CLUB group and blocks the user without the right to restore and register at the KRT CLUB conference . 
4. For members of the USER CLUB group, the contribution amount is 200 rubles per year. Payment details: Yandex Money ;WebMoney - R852202844814 (ruble), Z103782168901 (dollar), E124756420614 (euro). After payment of participation (extension of participation) in the group, contact the administration and send a request for inclusion in the USER CLUB group (extension of participation in the group). In the application indicate: 
- user name; 
- payment data (through which purse of the payment system the payment was made, the date of payment, time (Moscow time) of payment, the amount of payment). If possible, attach screenshots of the payment transaction in the application (optional).
5. If the user, after the expiration of a year, does not pay for participation in the USER CLUB group, then for him the access to sections and forums of the KRT CLUB conference will stop, support and receipt of new versions of the program will cease. After paying for participation in the USER CLUB group and notifying the administration of payment, the user's access to the sections and forums of the KRT CLUB conference will resume.

Regards

pandu

HI ALL

pls help me 

my KIS2019 liscense will be expred tomorrow on 23 oct 2018

pls give me KIS key

thans so much

coua
3 hours ago, pandu said:

HI ALL

pls help me 

my KIS2019 liscense will be expred tomorrow on 23 oct 2018

pls give me KIS key

thans so much

KIS 19 Till 12.01.2020 

upload.ee

Add key with krt-club, press update database and enjoy

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/308425-kaspersky-2019-medicine-discussion-knowledge-base-info/

TrojanK
21 hours ago, thast said:

please send me KIS 1 year key

Preactivated key👇

Link works

Edit:

Edited by TrojanK

coua
6 hours ago, aladdin said:

How to reset Kis15/16/17/18 trial license via command prompt without using KRT?

nobody has heard about it before LOL

IF it exists, there is no concept about KRT LOL

Edited by coua

IamBidyuT
21 hours ago, coua said:

nobody has heard about it before LOL

IF it exists, there is no concept about KRT LOL

Kaspersky reset was possible without KRT tool during the time of Kaspersky 2014-15 , I guess you're just not aware of that 😉

aladdin

Somebody did successfully reset KIS 19.0.0 without KRT.

Edited by aladdin

IamBidyuT
1 hour ago, aladdin said:

Somebody did successfully reset KIS 19.0.0 without KRT. I just hope I'll know soon.

It used to happen in the time of kaspersky 2014 - 15, currently the process got more difficult with next releases (>2015).

So for now KRT is the only way to reset .

maxlife

what about bitdefender total security..?? which is best kaspersky or bitdefender...??

Icow
7 minutes ago, maxlife said:

what about bitdefender total security..?? which is best kaspersky or bitdefender...??

both are good but bitdefender more greedy RAM

maxlife
1 minute ago, Icow said:

both are good but bitdefender more greedy RAM

Thanks... I have latest MSACt Backup.. kaspersky say no trojan.. bitdefender say trojan...   who is correct ??

Icow
10 minutes ago, maxlife said:

Thanks... I have latest MSACt Backup.. kaspersky say no trojan.. bitdefender say trojan...   who is correct ??

sorry in this case I don't understand, because I have never used MSACt, if I backup activation (windows+office)

maxlife

who uses kaspersky and bitdefender.. already.. give me feedback please..

IamBidyuT
17 hours ago, maxlife said:

who uses kaspersky and bitdefender.. already.. give me feedback please..

False-positive alert of Bitdefender is HIGHER than Kaspersky, , ,if you don't wanna loss cracks/patches anyhow - go with kaspersky . . . Though Bitdefender's thread detection engine is superior to Kaspersky. Choice's yours . . I've been using kaspersky since 2013 , never felt to move to something else .

Reefa

Thanks post removed ...

New members please take a moment to read our community guidelines

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

knowledge
13 hours ago, IamBidyuT said:

False-positive alert of Bitdefender is HIGHER than Kaspersky, , ,if you don't wanna loss cracks/patches anyhow - go with kaspersky . . . Though Bitdefender's thread detection engine is superior to Kaspersky. Choice's yours . . I've been using kaspersky since 2013 , never felt to move to something else .

superior to Kaspersky  not sure on that yes for sure Bitdefender  is smart as it flag all things maybe not bad but not needed

i think Bitdefender  not good

Kaspersky maybe not flag or say things is virus when is not  need to scare people when not needed for

test of both programs i think its a good test maybe not best but its something to watch or think about

yes it seems

Bitdefender  detect stuff  but in the end of the video Kaspersky  win i think

its very easy for a program to flag everything  and have a better detect  but its just one part of  it

for sure Bitdefender  detect  things not needed they scared and flag all things  like eset do

plus in the video i see a russian installer kill Bitdefender  oops  little joke

Edited by knowledge

aladdin

Hello all,

Looking for basegen/licgen of KRT Club. Will be grateful if someone could provide the same.

The AchieVer
10 hours ago, aladdin said:

Hello all,

Looking for basegen/licgen of KRT Club. Will be grateful if someone could provide the same.

Site: https://dropmefiles.com
Sharecode: /2dPyv