New Members Read more... ×
november_ra1n

Kaspersky [Medicine-Discussion-Knowledge Base Info]

hackr

november_ra1n

KIS/KAV 2014-2015 90 Days OEM Trial Keys ---> KIS/KAV 2014-2015-2016 90 Days OEM Trial Keys

Download Link & 90 Days OEM Trial Key: ---> Blank!

Yorel

Hi:

I just installed KIS 2016 and enabled On-Screen Keyboard. Since then I can't write anything in any browser (in fact, to write this post I had to use Notepad and then copy-paste in the web). I went to Settings > Additional > Secure Data Input and disabled all options there but it didn't work.

Regards

If you don't get the solution in this topic I suggest create account and report in the Kaspersky Forum as you may get some advice.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=316092
Thanks Nov, I just posted at the forum, I'll comment any news here.
By the other hand, I was trying to disable Last License Notification Time but I don't see the "LastLicenseNotificationTime" entry in the registry (attach screenshoot). I searched for that string in the whole registry but can't found:
ww9ROJ9f.png

iih1

Kaspersky Flexible you can Migrate to KAV or KTS

Migrate to KTS Now...

kts_tr_16b.png

kts_tr_16a.png

kts_tr_16.png

november_ra1n

Thanks Nov, I just posted at the forum, I'll comment any news here.

By the other hand, I was trying to disable Last License Notification Time but I don't see the "LastLicenseNotificationTime" entry in the registry (attach screenshoot). I searched for that string in the whole registry but can't found:

I can not find that too --- maybe this is not available for Kaspersky 2016 i take the word from hackr ---- posted #30 >>>

Let see if he can come with the idea!

PS: Unless if it is possible to make .reg files and added the extra reg line there --- however if this is the way not sure it will be working.

Edited by november_ra1n

hackr

How to disable daily trial notification in Kaspersky 2016 v16.0.0.x products [KTS/KIS/KAV]

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KasperskyLab\AVP16.0.0]"LastLicenseNotificationTime"="1800000000"

Download: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/04080bc9

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/04080bc9

Instruction:
1. Disable Self-Defense [setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked

2. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar

3. Run "Disable daily trial notification in Kaspersky 2016 v16.0.0.x products [KTS-KIS-KAV] [by fotzegeil].reg" then "YES" & "OK"

4. Run Kaspersky then Enable Self-Defense

Edited by hackr

november_ra1n

@hackr --- that's what i have thought create .reg file and add extra reg line there only question is if it is going to work?

Karamjit

there is another thing. in Task Bar in windows7 64Bit ( may be in others Win Versions too), KIS Tab doesn't move left or right around other tabs. i can't move it to my desired place. i wonder why it doesn't show version number like previous 2015 build when clicking on its interface

Edited by pamadhilwankalan

hackr

ww9ROJ9f.png

that's what i have thought create .reg file and add extra reg line there only question is if it is going to work?

Install Kaspersky 2016 with 30 day trial! A day later 29 days trial & created "LastLicenseNotificationTime" entry in the registry!!! :showoff:

november_ra1n

Chatman

ww9ROJ9f.png

Yorel,

In the first day of subscription you don't have the ”Last License Notification Time” string.

Move the PC's date forward with few days -> Exit Kaspersky -> Restart Kaspersky, then you will see the string.

Edited by Chatman

hackr

Kaspersky Small Office Security 2.

Kaspersky Small Office Security 3-4

Delete dupe :)

http://pastebin.com/AJMjhmCK

12.Kaspersky Internet Security 2013-2015-2016 45 Days OEM Trial Key [No Proxies]: ---> 12.Kaspersky Internet Security 2013-2014-2015-2016 45 Days OEM Trial Key [No Proxies]:

Peace! :wub:

visual77

let me guess, when final kaspersky 16 is out, this technical release will not automaticly update build number. you're foreced to uninstall and reinstall, the usual way with kaspersky softwares.

did they change this at all?

november_ra1n

let me guess, when final kaspersky 16 is out, this technical release will not automaticly update build number. you're foreced to uninstall and reinstall, the usual way with kaspersky softwares.

did they change this at all?

Even if you installed the final Edition when they release another build number that is what we use to do. However i have seen somewhere from 2016 new build number will be upgradable without uninstalling older buld number.Someone posted on Kaspersky 2015 topic about it wish the person give the link for refreshment.

Edit: Final is not going to be any different except:

TR, Technical Release = a build technically ready to go in production (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.)

+ Database Update ---- as you can get daily via Kaspersky Update server.

Edited by november_ra1n

visual77

your 100 % sure the TR will turn into commerical release? unsure weather to install kaspersky 16 or norton internet security on win10. i want an antivirus that i dont have to reinstall all the time.

november_ra1n

your 100 % sure the TR will turn into commerical release? unsure weather to install kaspersky 16 or norton internet security on win10. i want an antivirus that i dont have to reinstall all the time.

As i have already point you out except & Info (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.) same as final. There is no difference Kaspersky takes tome to make sure all documentation ready before they call it Commercial Realise.

However wait for the CR or install the Norton. It is a free world brother.

=========Knowledge Base Information ============

• How to enable or disable downloading new versions of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015:
http://support.kaspersky.com/11213
  • Always keep your protection up-to-date!
https://blog.kaspersky.com/why-bother-with-software-updates/
Edited by november_ra1n

fretless

If i install KTS 2016 over 2015 with remaining days of license, It will retain the remaining days? If yes, which version must install? TR or RC to retain remaining days license of 2015?

Edited by fretless

november_ra1n

If i install KTS 2016 over 2015 with remaining days of license, It will retain the remaining days? If yes, can you link me the latest TR of KTS?

Yes you keep the remaining activation days, if its legit commercial key you can activate again if any thing goes wrong. However creating account via Kaspersky webpage always double the security.

If you are on 90 days Trial key it will probably wipe off however you can still try to activate after install with those keys.

Edited by november_ra1n

fretless

please, can you link me the correct installer of KTS for retain the remaing days?

november_ra1n

please, can you link me the correct installer of KTS for retain the remaing days?

KAV & KTS links are not ready i guess next one week or two all the other Product links will be ready.

Here is the Kaspersky TR location you can check:

ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/
Edited by november_ra1n

iih1

Only KIS link is available now?

if you in a hurry >>>

fretless

I don't understand NOTHING. I have installed KTS 2015 with a legit key. How can i migrate to KTS 2016 and retain the remaining days? step by step, please.

Edited by fretless

november_ra1n

I don't understand NOTHING. I have installed KTS 2015 with a legit key. How can i migrate to KTS 2016 and retain the remaining days? step by step, please.

1. Install KIS 2016

2. Use your KTS Key to migrate from KIS 2016 to KTS 2016 ---- As soon as when you enter the KTS key Kaspersky will migrate automatically.

Note ## I guess it may migrate From KIS 2016 to KAV 2016 same way.## ---Not tested.

Edited by november_ra1n

fretless

Better wait for KTS installer :)

Edited by fretless

november_ra1n

Migration from KIS 2016 to KAV/KTS 2016

• # Migration [upgrading] Between Kaspersky 2016 Product KIS-KAV-KTS #
1. Install KIS 2016 TR:

ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KIS_Win_2016/KIS16.0.0.614en-US.exe
2. During activation screen insert 30 days non blockable promotional KAV Commercial Keys below:

JJNNM-ER3VX-S1W8H-3HHYA 
Promotional Magazine CHIP (08/2015)- Can not be block.

The validity of a key - 30 days, the key is valid until 09/16/15 (irrespective of the date of activation)

### For KTS 2016 use promotional 91 days commercial key ### -----> [Latest Giveaways] Kaspersky Product Promotional Code - Quick Reminder.!

3. After entering keys Kaspersky will migrate see step-by-step screenshots below:

xriXgE.png

17jCs0.png

vFw2Wg.png

M8F8Vy.png

ps6sKD.png

Edited by november_ra1n