New Members Read more... ×
november_ra1n

Kaspersky [Medicine-Discussion-Knowledge Base Info]

Ballistic Gelatin

I checked more deeply why Kaspersky Antivirus KAV16 won't install along with Comodo Firewall, and found that the new Network driver installed by KAV 16 interfere with the Comodo network Driver.

This was not the case with KAV 15 xx and same Version from Comodo (v8.20xx).

It's a shame. I found Comodo Firewall + HIPS + KAV 15 much more powerfull than KIS. (Comodo Antivirus is so weak...) :)

In the past, I have had similar problems with KAV/Comodo Firewall conflicts. What has worked for me is completely removing both the existing KAV and Comodo Firewall, reinstall KAV first, then Comodo. I have not yet upgraded to KAV 2016, so YMMV. You may need to use the special uninstallers for both KAV and Comodo before upgrading to KAV 2016, then reinstalling the latest version of Comodo Firewall.

EDIT: I may upgrade to KAV 2016 pretty soon. If/when I do, I'll try to remember to post back in this thread if I encounter any conflicts with KAV 2016 and Comodo. They are a great combination, and it's well worth the trouble getting them to co-exist peacefully.

Edited by Ballistic Gelatin

Niagara73

This is a new problem since KAV 16.

I used to use KAV + Comodo Firewall together since KAV 14 and never has such a problem on several machines (W8 and W7)

I have tried your suggestion on my SSD and removed deeply the two products, cleaned the registry and installed the latest RC KAV 16.

Install went fine on Windows 10 10240...

Configured KAV, then installed Comodo Firewall only. At reboot KAV did not launch at all (Services cannot start).

Problem is due to the KAV 16 RC network driver no more compatible with Comodo.

Hope they will fix that asap. :)

november_ra1n
I have a feeling that Kaspersky 2016 slightly lighter, respond faster & smoothly than 2015.

Here is the CPU Usage in my PC spectrum.

Windows 10 TH1 Build 10240 Pro x64 & KIS 2015 TR --- 84.7 MB. Usually after few weeks when new database update it will come down more.

DPmjV3.png

Edited by november_ra1n

hackr

The "LastLicenseNotificationTime" RegistryKey (Disable Daily Trial Notification) is not available:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KasperskyLab\AVP16.0.0]"LastLicenseNotificationTime"="1800000000"

This is working? :)

november_ra1n

This is working? :)

Good for discovering that Kaspersky 2016 same with 2015 disabling unwanted Last License Notification.

Ballistic Gelatin

This is a new problem since KAV 16.

I used to use KAV + Comodo Firewall together since KAV 14 and never has such a problem on several machines (W8 and W7)

I have tried your suggestion on my SSD and removed deeply the two products, cleaned the registry and installed the latest RC KAV 16.

Install went fine on Windows 10 10240...

Configured KAV, then installed Comodo Firewall only. At reboot KAV did not launch at all (Services cannot start).

Problem is due to the KAV 16 RC network driver no more compatible with Comodo.

Hope they will fix that asap. :)

Thanks for your efforts. I am using Windows 7 Pro and do not plan to install Windows 10 Pro until possibly next year. There's an outside chance that a KAV 2016/Comodo Firewall 8.0 combination is a problem when installed under Windows 10 as opposed to Windows 7. Does Windows 10 offer a Compatibility Mode feature that would allow you to run both programs under Windows 7 compatibility mode?

A.lemane
I have a feeling that Kaspersky 2016 slightly lighter, respond faster & smoothly than 2015.
Here is the CPU Usage in my PC spectrum.
Windows 10 TH1 Build 10240 Pro & x64 KIS 2015 TR --- 84.7 MB. Usually after few weeks when new database update it will come down more.

DPmjV3.png

yup that's why am keeping it

Chatman

For Packard Bell laptop users who cannot use keys combination Ctrl+F12

Kaspersky Reset Trial need keys combination Ctrl+F12 to change the menu.
I mean, opening KRT, appear this meniu containing only the Reset Activation function.

5IWRMfQ.png?1

To change the KRT meniu to Activate - Save activation - Reset activation functions, must use Ctrl+F12.

11KlzR0.png?1

Some laptops like Packard Bell, don't recognize keys combination, due to a factory setting in BIOS.

It can be solved, swaping the hotkey and special function of the F1 to F12 keys, by changing the function key setting in the BIOS.

Press F2 when starting your computer, then select the Main menu and change Function key behavior to Function keys.

Now, you can use the keys combination like Ctrl+F12.

Edited by Chatman

A.lemane

In my sister's laptop(Packard Bell) I cannot use keys combination CTR+F12 to change the menu of Kaspersky Reset Trial.

I mean, opening KRT, appear the simple menu with Reset Activation

How to change the KRT menu interface in other way, without to use Ctrl+F12 keys combination, which the f***ing Packard Bell don't recognize them?

Thanks in advance!

use ''Fn'' key with CTR+F12

Chatman

I have already tried your advice, but not worked! The solution was in changing the Function key behavior settings in BIOS.

Edited by Chatman

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Reset Trial Extra Information

Supported antivirus products :

Spoiler

Kaspersky Antivirus 2012
Kaspersky Antivirus 2013
Kaspersky Antivirus 2014
Kaspersky Antivirus 2015
Kaspersky Antivirus 2016
Kaspersky Antivirus 2017
Kaspersky Antivirus 2018

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017
Kaspersky Internet Security 2018

Kaspersky Total Security 2015
Kaspersky Total Security 2016
Kaspersky Total Security 2017
Kaspersky Total Security 2018

Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2016
Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2017
Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2018

of Kaspersky the CRYSTAL 2.0 We do
of Kaspersky the CRYSTAL 3.0

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10

Kaspersky Small Office Security 2
Kaspersky Small Office Security 3
Kaspersky Small Office Security 4
Kaspersky Small Office Security 5

Version History:

Spoiler

v 5.1.0.39: Added a screensaver with information on financial support for the development of the project KRT (at the request of users).

v 5.1.0.37: Added Dutch (Nederlands) language. Fixed translation errors in Turkish (Turkish) language. The code for the program has been improved. The possibility of providing financial support for the development of the KRT project has been removed (no one has helped, the KRT project support is coming to an end).

v 5.1.0.35: Added support for Kaspersky Antivirus 2018, Kaspersky Internet Security 2018, Kaspersky Total Security 2018, Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2018. Added the ability to provide financial support for the development of the project KRT.

v 5.1.0.29: Added support for Kaspersky Antivirus 2017, Kaspersky Internet Security 2017, Kaspersky Total Security 2017, Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2017, Kaspersky Small Office Security 5. Improved algorithm of preservation and transfer activation KAV 2017 antivirus products, KIS 2017, KTS 2017 virtual machines. Improved code.

v 5.1.0.25: Changed the program interface. KRT Fixed display bug on Windows 8, 8.1. . Improved program code

v 5.1.0.21: Added support for beta versions of KAV-KIS-KTS-KSOS- KFA 17.0.0.XXX. . Changed Homepage KRT
v 5.1.0.17: Improved algorithm for preserving and transferring the activation of anti-virus products on the virtual machines. Added Portuguese Brazil (Portuguese Brazil) and Malay Malaysia (Malay Malaysia) languages. Changes in Ukrainian (Ukrainian) language. Improved code.
v 5.1.0.7: The algorithm of preservation and transfer activation of anti-virus products. Improved code.
v 5.0.0.117: Added support for Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2016. Added support for KAV-KIS-KTS-KFA 2016MR1 16.0.1.XXX. Changes to Simplified Chinese (Chinese Simplified) language. Improved code.
v 5.0.0.112: Changed shortcut call extended KRT mode to Ctrl + Alt. Added support for Kaspersky Internet Security 2016, Kaspersky Antivirus 2016 and Kaspersky Total Security 2016. Fixed minor bugs, modified code.
v 5.0.0.111: Added functions saving LC activation of anti-virus products in the file and the activation of a file (Advanced mode). Added support for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 (SP1) versions 10.2.H.XXXX, Kaspersky Small Office Security 4. Added support for beta versions of KIS-KAV-KTS 16.0.0.XXX. Disable Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers. Added Azeri (Azerbaijani), Hungarian (Hungarian), Romanian (Romanian), Indonesian (Indonesian), Arabic (Arabic), Turkish (Turkish), Greek (Greek), Polish (Polish) languages. Removed Portuguese Brazil (Portuguese Brazil) language.
v 4.0.1.29: Added support for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 (SP1) versions 10.2.X.XXXX.
v 4.0.1.28: Added support for Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers.
v 4.0.1.27: Added support for LK antivirus product versions 15.0.2.XXX.
v 4.0.0.22: Changes in the activation of the reset algorithm based on the FAT32 file system.
v 4.0.0.21: Fixed an error reset trial Kaspersky Small Security Offise 3 on server versions of Windows.
v 4.0.0.20: Added ability KRT user settings and changed the program interface. Includes support for Kaspersky Total Security 2015. Added Ukrainian (Ukrainian), English (English), Deutsch (German), French (French), Italian (Italian), Spanish (Spanish), Portuguese Brazil (Portuguese Brazil), Vietnamese (Vietnamese), Chinese Simplified (Chinese Simplified) languages.
v 3.0.0.35: Added removal of built-trial activation code. Added support for a beta version of KIS-KAV 15.0.1.XXX.
v 3.0.0.34: Fixed the lack of startup Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 after activate.
v 3.0.0.33: Significant changes in the activation of the reset algorithm. Includes support: Kaspersky Antivirus 2015, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015.
v 2.2.0.17: Changes have been made in connection with the release of Kaspersky Small Offise Security 3.
v 2.2.0.11: Changes to the block "About", refined support Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2014 minor flaws corrected. Fixed bug with resetting the activation of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2011.
v 2.1.0.19: On a block of information "About", listed a number of other changes.
v 2.0: Significant changes. Includes support: Kaspersky Small Offise Security 2, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10. Includes support for beta versions: Kaspersky Antivirus 2014, Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Kaspersky Small Offise Security 3.
v 1.04: Improved code delete the installed license, introduced a number of other changes.
v 1.03: Code redesigned using a new development environment, made the correction eliminates reset the antivirus program after activating reset.
v 1.02: Includes support for Kaspersky Pure 3 (Crystal 2013), minor flaws corrected.
v 1.01: The public release of the utility, the author - collective intelligence forum.ru-board.

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

How to disable news/promotional notification:

Setting >>> Additional >>> Notification unchecked all the option 
See on screenshot below:

YOQ8GX.png

Edited by november_ra1n

hamede

@november_ra1n

Do you test commercial key ( Purchased key ) to active TR ?

november_ra1n

Kaspersky 2016 Private Browsing [New Feature]

Pop Up Blocking Option

Screenshots:

5hTniY.png

IO3xeu.png

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

@november_ra1n

It will always works on Kaspersky TR Edition i have tested in the past.

Edited by november_ra1n

A.lemane

DcHiEgR.png

everything was configured the moment is finished the installations ^^

old habit

hamede

@november_ra1n

It will always works on Kaspersky TR Edition i have tested in the past.

Thanks , Confirmed .

And you can management your PC from any PC by your Kaspersky account ( scene , update , transfer key .....etc )

2015-07-18_03h17_53.png

Karamjit

And I want KIS 2016 TR Offline Update Databases. Where is IamBidyuT?

Yorel
Hi:

I just installed KIS 2016 and enabled On-Screen Keyboard. Since then I can't write anything in any browser (in fact, to write this post I had to use Notepad and then copy-paste in the web). I went to Settings > Additional > Secure Data Input and disabled all options there but it didn't work.

Regards

hackr

november_ra1n

Clarifications regarding the description! :rolleyes:
Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.0.0.111 [Multi]:

Supported anti-virus products:

* Kaspersky Internet Security [KIS] 2016
* Kaspersky Internet Security [KIS] 2015
* Kaspersky Internet Security [KIS] 2014
* Kaspersky Internet Security [KIS] 2013
* Kaspersky Internet Security [KIS] 2012

* Kaspersky Anti-Virus [KAV] 2016
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus [KAV] 2015
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus [KAV] 2014
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus [KAV] 2013
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus [KAV] 2012

* Kaspersky Total Security [KTS] 2016 [PURE 5]
* Kaspersky Total Security [KTS] 2015 [PURE 4]
* Kaspersky CRYSTAL 3.0 [PURE 3.0]
* Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0 [PURE 2.0]

* Kaspersky Small Office Security [KSOS] 4
* Kaspersky Small Office Security [KSOS] 3
* Kaspersky Small Office Security [KSOS] 2

* Kaspersky Endpoint Security [KES] 10
* Kaspersky Endpoint Security [KES] 8

Instruction:
2. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection] ---> This step is unnecessary!!!

november_ra1n

2. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection] ---> This step is unnecessary!!!

In old days it was necessary may not be any more next time I sign in VMware and have a look at it after that i will add the instruction thanks for reporting.

=======================================================

Hi:

I just installed KIS 2016 and enabled On-Screen Keyboard. Since then I can't write anything in any browser (in fact, to write this post I had to use Notepad and then copy-paste in the web). I went to Settings > Additional > Secure Data Input and disabled all options there but it didn't work.

Regards

If you don't get the solution in this topic I suggest create account and report in the Kaspersky Forum as you may get some advice.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=316092
Edited by november_ra1n

hackr

november_ra1n

More clarifications regarding the description! :rolleyes:

Instruction:

7. Resume the Protection back again & Update Database ---> Update Database

(Resume the Protection back again ---> in old resetter!)

KIS/KAV 2014-2015 90 Days OEM Trial Keys ---> KIS/KAV 2014-2015-2016 90 Days OEM Trial Keys

Peace! :wub:

Edited by hackr

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

More clarification regarding the description! :rolleyes:

Instruction:

7. Resume the Protection back again & Update Database ---> Update Database

(Resume the Protection back again ---> in old resetter!)

Peace! :wub:

Yes you are right no need to pause the protection and cause of it no need to resume it back again. Updated the instruction. cool beans..

Edited by november_ra1n