Edited by ASIO

sledge101
20 minutes ago, ASIO said:

nice :)

where is the patch ?

fixed. thanks for informing me...

What has been updated in the patch?
- fix pop up nag for trial setup
- extends functionality beyond trial period for trial / evaluation copy and converts trial copy to full
- fix activation dialog for retail setup 

Edited by sledge101
Added information

hamanokaito
3 minutes ago, AlienForce1 said:

sledge  did you test these patches  ?  

Yes, we do ^_^

You can ask any problems. The team will reply to you 

knowledge

yes patchs tested and working fine

http://i.imgur.com/ZDjZ5QX.jpg?1

Edited by knowledge

sledge101
4 hours ago, AlienForce1 said:

sledge  did you test these patches  ?  

yes alienforce...we tested it.

Edited by sledge101

jayesh30202
25 minutes ago, sledge101 said:

yes alienforce...we tested it.

keep up your hard work :rockon:

sam3971

Congrats and thanks for all the hard work! :)

knowledge

just think people never thinked them  programs will be cracked but them all fixed now and its just the start of 2016

AlienForce1

:welcome:   I am glad to hear that these are not another fake patches ...   :thumbsup:

THEGHOST

PASSWORD PLEASE

RMJl9Ms.png

Edited by THEGHOST

knowledge
Just now, THEGHOST said:

PASSWORD PLEASE

2016_01_03_194639.jpg

2016_01_03_194639.jpg

cupster

Wow, what an amazingly elegant patch, for a very complex program.  Congratulations to team V-locity for an amazing patch that is reported to be 100% working and virus free.

The force is with team V-locity!

sam3971

I know most users will find it annoying but any chance to update the patches that won't kill UAC? I understand that most likely the startup app for these require "Run as Admin" but should give the user the choice IMO. Other then that this works really well(At least V-Locity).

sledge101
2 hours ago, sam3971 said:

I know most users will find it annoying but any chance to update the patches that won't kill UAC? I understand that most likely the startup app for these require "Run as Admin" but should give the user the choice IMO. Other then that this works really well(At least V-Locity).

Hamanokaito and I have been discussing that before to not leave UAC on. But we still dont have a better solution for that at this moment in time. If you turn UAC on, it will always prompt you as it still needs administrator previlege to make the patch work otherwise you will received an error thats why UAC is off  especially in trial vlocity setup.

Condusiv products ( Vlo, Diskeeper) once installed after every PC startup locks all modifications ( registry and file/directory access to prevent alteration) modified by condusiv products once installed (  SYSTEM ADMINiSTRATOR ACCESS) only to that you can have full control. With partial control , it will not be allowed.

With regards to some activation dialog issues in slow processors.  links has been updated for diskeeper 12/15 .

sam3971
8 hours ago, sledge101 said:

Hamanokaito and I have been discussing that before to not leave UAC on. But we still dont have a better solution for that at this moment in time. If you turn UAC on, it will always prompt you as it still needs administrator previlege to make the patch work otherwise you will received an error thats why UAC is off  especially in trial vlocity setup.

Condusiv products ( Vlo, Diskeeper) once installed after every PC startup locks all modifications ( registry and file/directory access to prevent alteration) modified by condusiv products once installed (  SYSTEM ADMINiSTRATOR ACCESS) only to that you can have full control. With partial control , it will not be allowed.

With regards to some activation dialog issues in slow processors.  links has been updated for diskeeper 12/15 .

Hi Sledge,

Thank you for the update. I was not sure 100% how this worked, just thought the startup app requires admin access and would annoy some users when it comes up. Not a problem.

Thank you for clarifying that :)

sledge101
Just now, sam3971 said:

Hi Sledge,

Thank you for the update. I was not sure 100% how this worked, just thought the startup app requires admin access and would annoy some users when it comes up. Not a problem.

Thank you for clarifying that  :)

yep i know its annoying as it loads Vservices during startup but we tried making UAC on before but once pc restarts immediately you will only have 3 seconds, condusiv automatically locks access.  We tried to delay Vlocity service to load and even the patch as invoker but encountered too many errors and data display is messed up, performance is also affected. However, there is 1 way but will not post it at the moment as i plan to test it once i have my free time... 

sam3971

Just a thought though. Couldn't the new file that runs at startup actually run as a system service? Might have better luck if it can.

sledge101
2 hours ago, sam3971 said:

Just a thought though. Couldn't the new file that runs at startup actually run as a system service? Might have better luck if it can.

possible.

marcin

Both of these 7z patch archives in the OP seem to be binary identical (normal and fixed) - aren't they accidentally the same file? ;)

sledge101
8 minutes ago, marcin said:

Both of these 7z patch archives in the OP seem to be binary identical (normal and fixed) - aren't they accidentally the same file? ;)

no. Some may share the similar binary but with different function. like dk12 / 15

Edited by sledge101

wenger20
On 1/3/2016 at 6:40 PM, knowledge said:

Nyes patchs tested and working fine

http://i.imgur.com/ZDjZ5QX.jpg?1

:)

Edited by wenger20