sledge101

Condusiv Products Collections ( 2020 )

sledge101
Posted (edited)

direct links inside the readmefile.txt.

1 hour ago, cupster said:

The latest patch for DK  v 1302 appears to work perfectly, more excellent work by the development folks.  

I have 2 questions about the installation:

1.  Is there any way to change the name that appears in the "licensed to" field in the about DK ?

2.  The patch info says to block the app with a firewall, is the file to be blocked diskeeper.exe?

Thanks in advance if anybody can help out.

hi cupster,i did not touch anymore of diskeeper.exe  just like the past version in licensed to .... you can edit the diskeeper.exe if you want to change name to license to using binary editor.

yes please blocked diskeeper.exe if using firewall method or just used host block ::1 esmaccess.condusiv.com so you wont blocked all exes.

Edited by sledge101

Gyro21
Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, sledge101 said:

if you have an old machine with SATA/IDE --> old Diskeeper version up to 12 

If you have a pure SSD in your latest machine --> SSDkeeper

if you have a hybrid system ( mixed latest SATA, not the old one, with latest SSD ) ---> Diskeeper 16 and up 

Note:

1. Diskeeper supports both latest HDD SATA and SSD.

2. SSDkeeper does not defrag well even if it shows but its not necessary anymore   , even in Raxco PerfecT Disk program with my Hybrid System ( 2 SSD and 1 HDD SATA as backup)

Hello dear @sledge101, thanks a lot for your updated toolboxs.

So, according to your experience and a lot of testing:

1) Diskeeper is better than SSDkeeper?? You said that it's not necessary anymore. I have hybrid system = 01 SATA HDD (not the old one) and 02 SSD SATA (not M2 or NVME); so the same as you.

2) I don't understand the part you compare SSDkeeper with Raxco PerfectDisk, can you explain me, please??

3) Is it true that Windows Disk Defragmenter is based on Diskeeper??? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/130539/third-party-disk-defragmenter-tools-for-windows

Edited by Gyro21

catfish
On 7/25/2019 at 1:33 AM, CP Percussion said:
Win+R => cmd => cd c:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\Diskeeper\TCE\tcecmd.exe -GetGlobalMem

Or at once

Win + R => cmd => "%ProgramFiles%\Condusiv Technologies\Diskeeper\TCE\tcecmd.exe" -GetGlobalMem

Look latest configuration

Win+R => cmd => cd c:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\Diskeeper\TCE\tcecmd.exe -SetGlobalMem 1% 32 10% 1024 3072

Where 1% & 32Mb - minimum limit memory system, 10% & 1024Mb - upper limit no more 1Gb or 10% memory system, 3072Mb dram minimum required size

Win + R => cmd => "%ProgramFiles%\Condusiv Technologies\Diskeeper\TCE\tcecmd.exe" -AdvancedHelp

Here proceeding from the name just the reference help on expanded settings

Or through registry editor, before stopping DKService.exe via services.msc snap-in, or boot system in safe mode, otherwise after the reboot, the settings will reset by default. 

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\tcesd\Params]
"MaxMemSizeMB"=dword:00000400
"MaxMemUsagePct"=dword:0000000a
"MinMemSizeMB"=dword:00000020
"MinMemUsagePct"=dword:00000001
"DramMinRequiredSizeMB"=dword:00000c00

Enjoy!

Tried these but command prompt throws an error for all of them on the latest version of dk. I have gone back to the older version as the new dk does not play well it seems with 4gb ram. I wil ltry these codes on the older version and report back.

keyman
14 hours ago, catfish said:

the new dk does not play well it seems with 4gb ram. 

For systems with 4 GB RAM I recommend using DK 2011, the newer versions usually need (much) more RAM to operate efficiently.

sledge101
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Gyro21 said:

Hello dear @sledge101, thanks a lot for your updated toolboxs.

So, according to your experience and a lot of testing:

1) Diskeeper is better than SSDkeeper?? You said that it's not necessary anymore. I have hybrid system = 01 SATA HDD (not the old one) and 02 SSD SATA (not M2 or NVME); so the same as you.

2) I don't understand the part you compare SSDkeeper with Raxco PerfectDisk, can you explain me, please??

3) Is it true that Windows Disk Defragmenter is based on Diskeeper??? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/130539/third-party-disk-defragmenter-tools-for-windows

1. No, my setup is  Primary and Secondary drives are SDD 2 +1, 3rd drive is HDD Sata, with 32GB RAM DDR4.  So for me its not necessary anymore.  You dont defrag SSD , you optimize it only as it does not need anymore.. So if i want to optmize a hydrid system , diskeeper is a good choice btw.

2. I tried testing Raxco PD in my own system, it reports a lot of functions not necessary anymore as reported due to my setup

3. Check condusiv website , it has lot of info there  but i do read before that it was but never researched more as you have i guess...

and i would agree with keyman old diskeeper for lower ram , newer version needs  higher ram. Speaking of testing. etc.

Edited by sledge101

catfish
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, keyman said:

For systems with 4 GB RAM I recommend using DK 2011, the newer versions usually need (much) more RAM to operate efficiently.

Thanks, now I need to find dk 2011 as I don't have the setup or medicine with me. If anyone here on the thread could be kind enough share it with me I'd appreciate it.

Edit: does dk11 even work with an SSD? Man, I used it so long ago I don't even remember.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:14 AM, Matsuda said:

Diskeeper 2011 Enterprise Server 15.0.966.0 + Patch (x64 only)

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode[?]: /files/09XPGHGY/Diskeeper_2011_Enterprise_Server_15.0.966.0.zip_links

Links dead.

Edited by catfish

keyman
23 minutes ago, catfish said:

Edit: does dk11 even work with an SSD? Man, I used it so long ago I don't even remember.

I'm using it with an SSD, it works very well.

keyman
17 hours ago, Gyro21 said:

Yep, the Windows Defragmenter is practically a basic version of Diskeeper, they even had almost identical interfaces (back when Windows Defrag still had an interface :D )

catfish
53 minutes ago, keyman said:

Yep, the Windows Defragmenter is practically a basic version of Diskeeper, they even had almost identical interfaces (back when Windows Defrag still had an interface :D )

😆 I remmember that. DK has come a long way since then. 

Gyro21
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sledge101 said:

1. No, my setup is  Primary and Secondary drives are SDD 2 +1, 3rd drive is HDD Sata, with 32GB RAM DDR4.  So for me its not necessary anymore.  You dont defrag SSD , you optimize it only as it does not need anymore.. So if i want to optmize a hydrid system , diskeeper is a good choice btw.

2. I tried testing Raxco PD in my own system, it reports a lot of functions not necessary anymore as reported due to my setup

3. Check condusiv website , it has lot of info there  but i do read before that it was but never researched more as you have i guess...

and i would agree with keyman old diskeeper for lower ram , newer version needs  higher ram. Speaking of testing. etc.

First of all, I really appreciate your quick and helpful response, dear mate :win:

I have these stuff in my PC:

• 500GB SATA SSD for Windows OS, Programs and Apps
  • 120GB SATA SSD for Games
  • 1TB SATA HDD for Data and Personal Files
  • 16GB DDR3 RAM

After reading your tips and checking that Diskeeper's activation (patch) is more robust and reliable than SSDkeeper's patch, also Diskeeper works best for all types of hard drives. I will then install Diskeeper 18 for my hybrid system (SSD + HDD) and the amount of RAM I have.

By the way, I saw that it is necessary to put in the Host File this:

• 127.0.0.1 esmaccess.condusiv.com
  • ::1 esmaccess.condusiv.com

But which one? IPv4 version (127.0.0.1) or IPv6 version (:: 1), or both ??

Thanks for everything dear Sledge101 :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, keyman said:

Oh, so now with great enthusiasm I will install Diskeeper haha

Edited by Gyro21

MIkeVirtual
6 hours ago, catfish said:

Thanks, now I need to find dk 2011 as I don't have the setup or medicine with me. If anyone here on the thread could be kind enough share it with me I'd appreciate it.

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11345173/Diskeeper_Premier_Pro_2011.rar.html

catfish
7 hours ago, MIkeVirtual said:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11345173/Diskeeper_Premier_Pro_2011.rar.html

Thanks a lot for sharing. 

I had installed dk 11 after finding it on my hdd. Didn't even know I had a copy. Woke up to find your link. The meds in both cases are different but sport this forum's name on it. Am sharing it here just in case anyone else needs another link.

site: https://www.mirrored.to

sharecode: /files/0B2DISE8/Deekay_Pro_Premier_15.0_Build_968_Final.7z_links

rpdroky
Posted (edited)

For those who need Diskeeper 2011 pro premier / enterprise server both 32 and 64 ( medicine included ;) )

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/0GGBGYYQ/Disckeeper_2011.7z_links

Also DK 2011 doesn't use the internal windows defragmenter like the newer version does so you could go with lighter windows builds like https://oprekin.com/

P.S. The typo is intentional in the archive name for known reasons

Cheers :D 

Edited by T3rM1nat0Rr3
Link Sharecoded Correctly.

T3rM1nat0Rr3

@rpdroky Sharecode corrected.

Neither Site nor Sharecode should contain the full URL.

Read this for future reference:

rpdroky
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

@rpdroky Sharecode corrected.

Neither Site nor Shareocde should contain the full URL.

Read this for future reference:

Thank you and my humble apologies , i won't make the same mistake again

Edited by rpdroky

EternalX
On 3/26/2020 at 9:52 AM, catfish said:

😆 I remmember that. DK has come a long way since then. 

Just use Diskeeper 18 Home it limits the DRAM caching engine at 2gb max and it will be friendly and efficient for any systems with 4gb total memory. Works just as great. Diskeeper 18 Pro is suggested for systems that are over 4gb or greater because that version is uncapped. See for yourself on Condusiv site on link under overview.

https://www.condusiv.com/home-use/diskeeper/home/overview/

For example:

I am currently using Diskeeper 18 Home even though I have 7gb ram total, I have allocated 512mb of ram for onboard graphics since I dont use a dedicated GPU and since I use VMWare I make most of my VM's use 3gb of ram it works great unlike the Pro which used alot more than what I actually wanted it to use and it allows me to use the rest of memory for other means and multitasking while using VM's. Once I upgrade to more memory hoping up to 16gb or more then I will most likely use Diskeeper 18 Pro again for future reference and or for different deployments. Cheers!

Edited by EternalX

Gyro21
8 hours ago, EternalX said:

Just use Diskeeper 18 Home it limits the DRAM caching engine at 2gb max and it will be friendly and efficient for any systems with 4gb total memory. Works just as great. Diskeeper 18 Pro is suggested for systems that are over 4gb or greater because that version is uncapped. See for yourself on Condusiv site on link under overview.

https://www.condusiv.com/home-use/diskeeper/home/overview/

For example:

I am currently using Diskeeper 18 Home even though I have 7gb ram total, I have allocated 512mb of ram for onboard graphics since I dont use a dedicated GPU and since I use VMWare I make most of my VM's use 3gb of ram it works great unlike the Pro which used alot more than what I actually wanted it to use and it allows me to use the rest of memory for other means and multitasking while using VM's. Once I upgrade to more memory hoping up to 16gb or more then I will most likely use Diskeeper 18 Pro again for future reference and or for different deployments. Cheers!

Very nice advices :) 

So, there's no need to use Diskeeper 11 or 12 anymore, because of course that Diskeeper 18 is newer and has better features. Pro edition is for systems with more than 12GB RAM.

Here is another comparison chart:

https://www.condusiv.com/business/diskeeper/compare/default.aspx?type=professional

(Diskeeper Home = DRAM Caching up to 2GB, for old systems with 4GB or 6GB RAM)

catfish
14 hours ago, Gyro21 said:

Very nice advices :) 

So, there's no need to use Diskeeper 11 or 12 anymore, because of course that Diskeeper 18 is newer and has better features. Pro edition is for systems with more than 12GB RAM.

Here is another comparison chart:

https://www.condusiv.com/business/diskeeper/compare/default.aspx?type=professional

(Diskeeper Home = DRAM Caching up to 2GB, for old systems with 4GB or 6GB RAM)

Now this is the next question. DK 11 or DK 18 Home. which would be better. Its great to know the ram reqiurements of each version. I wonder what impact dk18 Pro has on systems with ram above 16gb. It seems it must be phenomenal because it looks as if DK 18 pro is practically eliminating SSD write by caching your soon-to-be-written data in ram. In essence its a ram disk like Primocach. Caching your work in advance. would be super to have a benchmark of both types of systems.

Edit: that comparison chart really speaks for itself. I guess for anyone who is not using 12gb ram or more Home version is the best as it has all the features of hihger editions and is capped at 2gb ram for intelliwrite and the home version is quite affordable as well.

Edited by catfish

EternalX
1 hour ago, catfish said:

Now this is the next question. DK 11 or DK 18 Home. which would be better. Its great to know the ram reqiurements of each version. I wonder what impact dk18 Pro has on systems with ram above 16gb. It seems it must be phenomenal because it looks as if DK 18 pro is practically eliminating SSD write by caching your soon-to-be-written data in ram. In essence its a ram disk like Primocach. Caching your work in advance. would be super to have a benchmark of both types of systems.

Edit: that comparison chart really speaks for itself. I guess for anyone who is not using 12gb ram or more Home version is the best as it has all the features of hihger editions and is capped at 2gb ram for intelliwrite and the home version is quite affordable as well.

I cannot directly compare the tech behind Condusiv Diskeeper 18 and Romex PrimoCache since I do not use PrimoCache. But from what I read is PrimoCache increases throughput and performance and you can manually select the DRAM that you would like to choose, it also allows for "write" caching and "SSD" caching.

The choice is based on preference and the type of scenario or workload you need it for. But I cannot say they are both the same exact product, they are individually in their own domain. To answer your initial question of which to use it is up to the user. DK11 uses some of the tech but DK18 has surpassed DK11. Cheers!

Edited by EternalX

Gyro21
2 hours ago, catfish said:

Hello friend, of course Diskeeper 18 is a lot better than the old Diskeeper 2011 (from 2011) [other version is Diskeeper 11 from 2006]. It doesn't matter the edition bro, the most important thing is DK 18 has newer features, code and better reliability.

Oh, it's true, that would be really awesome in systems with 32GB, 64GB or even 128GB RAM. The next technology of RAM will be DDR5, I can't imagine how good it will be to take advantage of that to give great performance to hard drives (SSD+HDD). I'm not really sure if DK is like a RAM Disk, but it is more than sure that it saves the written bytes. More RAM, more saving.

I would like to see someone make benchmark with the three editions of DK 18 and with 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64 GB RAM. Of course that would be hard work, which perhaps Condusiv should take advantage of to further promote its excellent program.

For systems with 8GB RAM is discussable, if you don't use your PC for hard workload you can use DK Pro, otherwise (Virtualization, Video & Audio edition, etc), use DK Home

36 minutes ago, EternalX said:

I cannot directly compare the tech behind Condusiv Diskeeper 18 and Romex PrimoCache since I do not use PrimoCache. But from what I read is PrimoCache increases throughput and performance and you can manually select the DRAM that you would like to choose, it also allows for "write" caching and "SSD" caching which Diskeeper just does DRAM Caching and uses HyperFast to optimize SSD's (No SSD Caching) in their earlier stages they used "ExpressCache" on OEM systems with SSHD configurations (SSD Caching) correct me if I am wrong.

The choice is based on preference and the type of scenario or workload you need it for. But I cannot say they are both the same exact product, they are individually in their own domain. Ram Disk and Ram Cache are two different things. To answer your initial question of which to use it is up to the user. DK11 uses some of the tech but DK18 has surpassed DK11. Cheers!

Actually both are somewhat similar. I mean, maybe PrimoCache is very good for what it does, but Diskeeper does it well too.

The only advantage of PrimoCache is that you have full control of the RAM Disk configuration. But the nice thing about Diskeeper is that it automatically manages that:

""Diskeeper dynamically uses [RAM] only what is available at any given moment and throttles back if any other applications or processes need memory."" (1)

DK uses RAM to speed up the disk (RAM Disk), never does RAM Cache, I don't know where that came from haha

""IntelliMemory® read I/O optimization technology intelligently caches active data from read requests using idle server memory. This further reduces I/O overhead to the underlying storage device, enabling organizations to get more performance and life from the hardware they already have."" (2)

(1) https://www.condusiv.com/business/diskeeper/professional/default.aspx

(2) https://www.condusiv.com/business/diskeeper/professional/features/default.aspx

Edited by Gyro21

thast

Hello,

Sorry if this question is asked before but how to disable benefits popup for diskeeper 18?in windows 7

MisiekEY
1 hour ago, thast said:

Hello,

Sorry if this question is asked before but how to disable benefits popup for diskeeper 18?in windows 7

boo.png.f9a071904672d60cfd5a6817b21f1420.png

M-M-C

I just updated the download links and added some infos. Usefull comments and additional links are always welcome.

Undelete 11
Release notes (changelog)
http://downloads.condusiv.com/pdf/Undelete11_Release_Notes.pdf

http://files.condusiv.com/trial/TW30EnglishUndelete11Home.exe
http://files.condusiv.com/trial/TW30EnglishUndelete11Professional.exe
http://files.condusiv.com/trial/TW30EnglishUndelete11Server.exe

SSDKeeper 2
Seems to be dead. Condusiv provides no manual or changelog at their website and the last build is from mid-2018.
Better just use Diskeeper, it can handle HDDs and SSDs. SSDkeeper was a stripped-down version of Diskeeper anyway.
http://downloads.condusiv.com/trial/TW30SSDkeeper2Home.exe
http://downloads.condusiv.com/trial/TW30SSDkeeper2Professional.exe
http://downloads.condusiv.com/trial/TW30SSDkeeper2Server.exe

Diskeeper 18
http://downloads.condusiv.com/pdf/Diskeeper18_Release_Notes.pdf

http://downloads.condusiv.com/trial/TW30Diskeeper18Home.exe
http://downloads.condusiv.com/trial/TW30Diskeeper18Professional.exe
http://downloads.condusiv.com/trial/TW30Diskeeper18Server.exe

V-Locity 7
http://downloads.condusiv.com/pdf/V-locity7_Release_Notes.pdf