BiC

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BiC said:

Only way is use Firefox Addon Manager but that is inconvenient.

Also I tried The Addon Bar (Restored)  to get addon bar back in FireFox but it dont work now:

I tried on my own but fail! Could someone help please to make all my addons visible in FireFox Menu?  ty

I use Classic Theme Restorer (CTR) for a host of functions (not limited to just making menus appear.) B)

5 hours ago, BiC said:

I just notice some addons not visible in FireFox Menu. Recently I install Self-Destructing Cookies and SpeedyFox extension.

These don't show in menu. 5tjGdLO.jpg

Also I tried The Addon Bar (Restored)  to get addon bar back in FireFox but it dont work now:

Reveal hidden contents

I tried on my own but fail! Could someone help please to make all my addons visible in FireFox Menu?  ty

But have you ever put them there?
Open "Customize" and drag the icon(s) where you want to see them.

Spoiler

Capture_FF_zpsgseek62m.jpg

11 hours ago, BiC said:

I just notice some addons not visible in FireFox Menu. Recently I install Self-Destructing Cookies and SpeedyFox extension.

Reveal hidden contents

Broken since FF 44.0a Rated 1 out of 5 stars

by elev1N on December 23, 2015 · permalink · translate

Good Add-on but doesn't work anymore on FF 44 and no responses or further development from the Dev since ages.. Back to "Status-4-Evar".

The Addon Bar (Restored) not working in Firefox 44.0b1 Rated 4 out of 5 stars

by Wolfsbane on December 21, 2015 · permalink · translate

I would like to tell you that the Addon Bar (Restored) no longer works since upgrading to Firefox 44.0b1, but otherwise it has been a wonderful replacement of a feature that Firefox should have kept.

Not working FF 45.0a2 (2015-12-18) Rated 4 out of 5 stars

by aplatypus on December 20, 2015 · permalink · translate

If you love this addon too, lets put some feedback on to the Firefox team to get this pluging support back.

The big question is why are you using Firefox 45 (dev or beta ) in the first place.. you probably know know that version 43 will be the last STABLE version that will allow plugins...

Sorry....

I also don't noticed before, there are, after all,  Nightly (pre alpha) and Aurora (alfa). 

To stop the oscillation, put arrow in the text area.

13 hours ago, BiC said:

In order to save precious real estate on the URL Bar, my personal preference is to move all my add-ons to the manually created Add-on Bar, as illustrated below {look closely — you might just be able to spot the Self-Destructing Cookies (SDC) add-on}:—

• Administrator
On 27/12/2015 at 0:25 PM, VileTouch said:

Spoiler

sDWozfX.png

Status4Evar is what you need.

I notice DuckDuckGo there. Is it another search bar or is it integrated into the main search bar itself. Wondering how so.

Reason I ask is Firefox removed the secondary search bar from recent stable versions, which was my main tool and I'm yet to find time to find a good replacement for it.

7 hours ago, DKT27 said:

I notice DuckDuckGo there. Is it another search bar or is it integrated into the main search bar itself. Wondering how so.

Reason I ask is Firefox removed the secondary search bar from recent stable versions, which was my main tool and I'm yet to find time to find a good replacement for it.

there is no search bar. all searches are done through the main address bar, and i can choose the search provider too

the addon is Omnibar. it's been around for quite a while

• Administrator
10 hours ago, VileTouch said:

there is no search bar. all searches are done through the main address bar, and i can choose the search provider too

the addon is Omnibar. it's been around for quite a while

Thanks. Forgot about it. Really appreciate it.

This fixes the problem that FF 43 introduced by removing the secondary search bar.

Archived