'Free' Windows 10 Has An Expensive Secret

Batu69

2 hours ago, Holmes said:

First of all its holmes not homes and windows ninetyeight second edition was not trash stray first edition was trash second edition is fine.  I dont think there going to name windows ten redstone second edition each year they try new nomenclatures.  Windows ten is not one of the releases of windows that shouldnt exist like I have said get past all the bullshit and your fine.

Are you any kin to Ken M  the yahoo news troll?

http://www.dailydot.com/society/yahoo-comment-troll-ken-m-interview/

Windows 10 in my opinion is nothing but spyware i don't need it.  (if any edition should of never existed..  it should of been windows  10.)  In fact before  windows 10 I never thought twice about using windows it made me see the light,  if you don't care  about you're  privacy go for it that's you're problem not mine. Its  sad times when everyone just gives in to invasion of privacy. :P

What Microsoft  and others  are doing  is no different than people who made software in the early  2000s with  spyware  in it  in the name of free.

Programs  Like  Kazaa and iMesh were just about like windows 10 is today

So the smart ones installed modified versions  of the program without the spyware;

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,1522651,00.asp

Cortana is nothing but a modern day BonziBuddy

a piece of adware distributed by Bonzi Software between 1999 and 2004. The software provided an on-screen software agent designed to help users surf the Internet by using Microsoft Agent technology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BonziBuddy

• Replies 38
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cant read very well can you I said when you get past all the bullsh*t meaning privacy issues by doing everything you gotta do the operating system is fine Im not a troll and I wasnt trying to troll I can troll you if you like you may not be a idiot that was a idiotic statement you just made.  I just read one line of ken m first of all Im not ken m and insinuating i am or I am kin is like calling me a idiot ignorant or a man of flawed logic.  I dont get angry in these forums unless you get personal.  You act like your the go to man for windows ten information any topic about windows ten pops up you act like you know everything about windows ten and you dont as a matter of fact you mention captain obvious information to some members as if there news items.  Ninety percent of he sh*t you say is speculation and you act like there facts LAWLS.  I dont want to sound like a *sshole right now dont you ever describe me as idiot or ignorant ever again.  As a matter of fact part of what you said can be perceived as trolling me and no that wont happen on my watch.  I know some users in this forum that use windows ten and dont b*tch and cry like users like you do they do what they gotta do and they have no issues.  I simply said one statement that you get past the privacy and windows update crap the operating system is fine end of story.  For your information you ever do it again Ill report you.

41 minutes ago, Holmes said:

You cant read very well can you I said when you get past all the bullsh*t meaning privacy issues by doing everything you gotta do the operating system is fine Im not a troll and I wasnt trying to troll I can troll you if you like you may not be a idiot that was a idiotic statement you just made.  I just read one line of ken m first of all Im not ken m and insinuating i am or I am kin is like calling me a idiot ignorant or a man of flawed logic.  I dont get angry in these forums unless you get personal.  You act like your the go to man for windows ten information any topic about windows ten pops up you act like you know everything about windows ten and you dont as a matter of fact you mention captain obvious information to some members as if there news items.  Ninety percent of he sh*t you say is speculation and you act like there facts LAWLS.  I dont want to sound like a *sshole right now dont you ever describe me as idiot or ignorant ever again.  As a matter of fact part of what you said can be perceived as trolling me and no that wont happen on my watch.  I know some users in this forum that use windows ten and dont b*tch and cry like users like you do they do what they gotta do and they have no issues.  I simply said one statement that you get past the privacy and windows update crap the operating system is fine end of story.  For your information you ever do it again Ill report you.

You say what i say is speculation when you and maybe  millions more that use windows 10 use 3rd party programs  to disable  the spyware in it . if it were just speculation why do millions of you use 3rd party programs to try to prevent it .? I think  you're trolling  because you're always under my post  saying nothing what i say is not true.

That's even if you use windows 10 at all one post you defend it like you use it and the next,  you say you're installing updates for older  windows and you even act like you know something about Linux when you never used it. I don't know what to believe when  you post you could still be on xp for all I know and just trolling me. 

No I am not trolling am I going the pass up letting someone know that there wrong (using my opinion) or if something is wrong I am going to ignore it?  Thats what I call getting past the bullsh*t using what ever means necessary to make windows ten a usable operating system and when I get windows ten installed Im going to do that.  I never said when someone says to use a tool its speculation I dont need to explain to you what is speculation and what isnt you should know.

9 minutes ago, Holmes said:

No I am not trolling am I going the pass up letting someone know that there wrong (using my opinion) or if something is wrong I am going to ignore it?  Thats what I call getting past the bullsh*t using what ever means necessary to make windows ten a usable operating system and when I get windows ten installed Im going to do that.  I never said when someone says to use a tool its speculation I dont need to explain to you what is speculation and what isnt you should know.

Others told me you was trolling even , Say you're  not  trolling why do you avoid to answer the question .? If windows 10 don't have spyware why do millions of people use programs to block it .  Even Windows 10 users don't think its safe are they would not use this stuff.  I used windows 10 myself for awhile amd  It calls out to Microsoft  so much its almost impossible to fully block unless you blocked updates off as well.

I have never said windows ten is not spyware and I never said it is (your not listening) stop trying to bait me its against the rules.

5 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I have never said windows ten is not spyware and I never said it is (your not listening) stop trying to bait me its against the rules.

Well  if you think its spyware too at lest we finally agree  on something . I'm not baiting you you're lucky ive not reported you yet, I'm   asking you to leave me alone.

Leave you alone?  You compared me to the idiot yahoo news troll ken m saying are you a kin what do you call that.  Before you said that I was minding my own business.

6 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Leave you alone?  You compared me to the idiot yahoo news troll ken m saying are you a kin what do you call that.

Look  go find someone else to  be under there post all the time and i will make like you don't exist.  Every time i come on you're under my post and the admins can see this if they look.

Im not always under your post (or post right after you) I do have the right to disagree with you if I believe your wrong about something its called freedom of speech and Im fully aware of what the admins can and cant see.  I wouldnt necessarily call windows ten spyware thats not the word I would use they do need to stop with the telemetry bullsh*t I completely agree.

10 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

Maybe windows 10 is free,Maybe windows 10.1 is not free maybe maybe :mellow:

Well it was said by the press before

“We are excited to offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for qualified new or existing Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices that upgrade in the first year. Once a Windows device is upgraded to Windows 10, we will continue to keep it current via Windows Update for the supported lifetime of the device – at no cost.”

This  even sounds to far fetched to me .  There not going to give windows updates for no longer than ten years . There is some truth in this if you're pc hardware goes out or you want  upgrade after July 2016  you're going to have to buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

MS is large enough to make $ on other things...they should give the os to anyone that wants their product, now and the future.

Archived