[insane] Computer build around 10 lacs INR

rudrax

• Replies 58
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

For monitors, I personally think if the person's priority is to show off rather than actually use and understand things, he will be probably be more happy with a monitor with 4K rather than a monitor with G-Sync. 4K however will require lots of graphics power, which 4 graphics card will do well for. I say, search for 4K IPS monitor, do not keep G-Sync a priority if the person will notice no difference using it.

Another thing I must mention. Games get more and more demanding all the time. Do not expect even 4 GTX 980s enough for 4K later. Even more powerful graphics card is required here I think.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

For monitors, I personally think if the person's priority is to show off rather than actually use and understand things, he will be probably be more happy with a monitor with 4K rather than a monitor with G-Sync. 4K however will require lots of graphics power, which 4 graphics card will do well for. I say, search for 4K IPS monitor, do not keep G-Sync a priority if the person will notice no difference using it.

Another thing I must mention. Games get more and more demanding all the time. Do not expect even 4 GTX 980s enough for 4K later. Even more powerful graphics card is required here I think.

Yep,  you are right about the monitor. 4K is better choice to so off rather than G-Sync enabled 2k or lower displays. 

The Quad-SLI setup of EVGA Classified GTX 980s is well capable of handling tripple 4K monitors and running any demanding title till date with FSAA enabled. The Titan Z is there with 12GB of smoking hot GDDR5 but I am not sure the it will beat 4-way SLI of GTX 980. Do you have any benchmarks comparing these two setups?

• Administrator

Actually speaking, I have no idea how well they will do. However, I am suggesting GTX 980 Ti instead of just GTX 980.

Will your friend let you have some logged in time on this rig, maybe compensate you monetary for

your research and time invested. Give you his now working rig? What is his friendship worth to you ,

if it's not of a mutual understanding in respect ? Who needs who more ?

Sorry for my hard questions.

3 hours ago, SURbit said:

Will your friend let you have some logged in time on this rig, maybe compensate you monetary for

your research and time invested. Give you his now working rig? What is his friendship worth to you ,

if it's not of a mutual understanding in respect ? Who needs who more ?

Sorry for my hard questions.

Don't be sorry. That's a fair question.

Why won't he? I mean we are like brothers. He will happily share anything with me except his gf :lol:. Moreover, in his circle, I am the best suited person to show off his build in a complete sense because no one gonna understand those technical aspects as deep as I can.

2 minutes ago, rudrax said:

Don't be sorry. That's a fair question.

Why won't he? I mean we are like brothers. He will happily share anything with me except his gf :lol:. Moreover, in his circle, I am the best suited person to show off his build in a complete sense because no one gonna understand those technical aspects as deep as I can.

Thank you for the clarification, I do hope we get to see a pic of the completed unit, if that's ok.

Why no share his gf ? ha ha I know only shoes of gf ha ha

You're all right and good luck in this endeavor.  

Sure buddy. I would post the pic of the unit after completion even if you haven't asked.

He will start ordering his components after the heat of new year shades down. Not all are available in India and those he have to order from abroad. Those will take time.

See you around buddy :) 

Archived