Forum Upgrade Imminent

shought

• Replies 74
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, kantry123 said:

Hi shought 

i'm experiencing a prob.. why do i have to LOGIN twice ?

previously it used to just single login and now have t LOGIN twice ..

if u want i can post screeneie

regards

Not sure how you are signing in — no such issue here kantry123, using RoboForm (just a heads up.)

16 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Not sure how you are signing in — no such issue here kantry123, using RoboForm (just a heads up.)

me using Lastpass maybe my firefox is having issues ..:P anyways thanks for notifying

regards

19 hours ago, Lite said:

Below this section is alot of specific notification options. Check these and ensure these are completed as expected.

Thanks, problem solved.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, kantry123 said:

me using Lastpass maybe my firefox is having issues ..:P anyways thanks for notifying

regards

Try a different browser and/or disable LastPass see if this makes a difference.

No problem, you never insulted someone personally so we won't hold it against you :)

We will first fix the bugs related to the forums core and only then consider add-ons such as a new skin and Tapatalk.

But rest assured they will return in the near future.

1 minute ago, shought said:

But rest assured they will return in the near future.

Fiùùùùùùùùùù, thought it never would come back..

On 7.12.2015 at 11:34 PM, CoolZoid said:

Cover Photo...

1430x96, am I right?

dgEEkyY.gif

Doubt there are any standard values. The forum scales with higher resolutions and parts that will be scaled don't consist of images. So it might look okay for your resolution in let's say 720p but very stretched for someone having 1080p resolution and above because it's an image. Mine is 1270x265.

• Administrator

Guys, it would be better if all the bugs post-forum upgrade be posted and discuss here. To keep it all in one place. One can also track the reported bugs in the first post.

I'm happy to announce the availability of a Dark theme!

Please find it at the bottom of any page in the 'Theme' selectbox.

2 hours ago, shought said:

I'm happy to announce the availability of a Dark theme!

Please find it at the bottom of any page in the 'Theme' selectbox.

The new theme is Dark but old Dark theme with red & white forum name, black & gray combination, curved borders are much better. If you can, please bring back the same old Dark theme. Many people including me doesn't like the new dark theme. It is like high contrast theme.

The old theme will not be back and I have no intention of supporting more than one custom theme for the forums, it's too much work.

I'm afraid we will all have to get used to this, but if you have any suggestions for improvements I'd be happy to hear them!

Just now, shought said:

The old theme will not be back and I have no intention of supporting more than one custom theme for the forums, it's too much work.

I'm afraid we will all have to get used to this, but if you have any suggestions for improvements I'd be happy to hear them!

In that case, you can just have Black and gray color with nsane forums name in stylish red and white . Here is the old executive theme. It looks much better.

exec.jpg

We know can you do it. Please bring back the Executive 2 theme or follow the same color pattern of Executive 2. https://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/4435-executive/

23 minutes ago, shought said:

The Executive theme doesn't support IPS 4 yet. 

If any update comes by.. please please please add it to our nsane.

Thanks shought, both themes (light and dark) are going pretty well for me that are visually impaired. Thank you for your effort and for the good work. Ciao ;)

12 minutes ago, pnefyp said:

Thanks shought, both themes (light and dark) are going pretty well for me that are visually impaired. Thank you for your effort and for the good work. Ciao ;)

Agree, good both now. I like them..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived