Power to the people...

PoliceAuthoritarian.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Views 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/7/2016 at 10:27 PM, Pequi said:

Translated - "Well, I have no idea what you are talking about"

Brazil is attempting to impose a compulsory ID system for Internet access. Of the type "go down to your local friendly police station and be fingerprinted, retina-scanned and after we examine your political tendencies and background you will be issued a personal card you can swipe in your PC, laptop or lanhouse for access".

The President rejected the bill, but it will certainly be re-submitted. If it works, you too can enjoy in the new "safety measures", because the idea will certainly spread to other countries. It's nicknamed the AI-5 digital, in honor of our military dictatorship from the 60's

I think the countries I mentioned would refuse a court order from a Brazilian judge. I hope.

I reckon the really bad guys will have no trouble getting fake cards, or "real" ones, if the bribe is large enough.

Believe it or not, this idea is supported globally by the elite and may soon happen if not stopped;

If the masses do NOT know it is moving in the halls of government, they won't know to complain...

PoliceAuthoritarian.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived