ESET Smart Security 9.0.318.0

jalaffa

• Replies 139
  • Views 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should i be using EAV or ESS ?

because i wanted to use windows firewall controlv4, as well as zemana anti logger.

So not sure if ESS will conflict or not. Is ESS usable by disabling it's firewall implementation so i can use WFC?

also the bank protection, isn't this same feature as zemana anti logger ? Will it conflict ?

TNod User & Password Finder Portable (License Downloader) Works

Pass: SoftDay

http://softday.do.am/CrK/TNod_User_Password_Finder_Portable.rar

Homepage

Convert License

TNod User & Password Finder Portable (License Downloader) Works

Pass: SoftDay

http://softday.do.am/CrK/TNod_User_Password_Finder_Portable.rar

Homepage

Convert License

CAAgKQs.png

pass protected

but infected

3k3h1aE.png

may not be on purpose because there is a exe crypt app that hide that exact malware in softs

should i be using EAV or ESS ?

because i wanted to use windows firewall controlv4, as well as zemana anti logger.

So not sure if ESS will conflict or not. Is ESS usable by disabling it's firewall implementation so i can use WFC?

also the bank protection, isn't this same feature as zemana anti logger ? Will it conflict ?

use EAV

next time u install ur OS & have free time install or try ESS

I can not find ESET in my Outlook 2016, and I have choosen for integration ( anti-spam and e-mail security) in Office 2016 !

What do I have to do to get ESET into Outlook 2016 again ??

30 days TRIAL KEY (Wont be blocked) valid 11/11/15

CG39-XA3N-KA7M-B7XB-7S8H

regards

It seems only the activation is important, but what about the functionality of this new version,I can not get this Eset in my (also new) Outlook 2016, it did in Outlook 2013 ,but now its gone! ( no plug-in anymore!?)

Am I the only one who noticed this new behaviour of Eset????

This is common in EST new versions... there will most likely be an update to the module which will eventually fix that issue. Usually.. speaking..

Thank you HX1, very strange coz Office 2016 was before this update so they could fix it already.

Wonder if your email is secure,coz the plug-in is gone..........

I really don't like the new gui.

Is it ok to stick with eset 8 ?

Will i be missing out on better protection ?

Will Eset 8 get the same update modules (except the program part) ?

Is the Pope a Catholic ? :)

But seriously ,i'd like to stay with ESS 8 ,but not if it's a bad idea.

Thank you HX1, very strange coz Office 2016 was before this update so they could fix it already.

Wonder if your email is secure,coz the plug-in is gone..........

In ver. 8 I believe the only function of the plugin is actually antispam. So Spam Filters may not actually be effective, hopefully your using a good email provider.

I think Web Access Protection is the actual scanning module, which hopefully your email client and/or browser has not been excluded from filtering .. so in this manner anything you have coming n is actually being scanned if you have that module configured to so correctly.. plus any file that hits your system should also be scanned when it is accessed by the system.. Some of these redundancies can be worked out.. Hopefully in configuring ESET you have thought about those implications/applications when configuring it. Sometimes takes a little thought ... LOL and varies between systems according to function and usage type...

In other words you should be good.. IF.

As far as the plugin is concerned.. there have been some office updates as well as of yesterday.. so you may want to check and see if the plugin has been disabled for any reason from within the Options section on Outlook.. SYstem is being updated or I would go into specifics..

ESET will probably address issues concerning core elements of protection first.. especially with the new version officially released as they are reported.. then probably the plugin.

"Activation failed"

Activation server can not be reached"

I have tested on Windows 10 and Windows 7 (VM) and its the same problem (i have tested with the test key i got on my email and even keys from Tnod converted) but same problem.

Turned off Firewall did not help, i have network.

Anyone know what is going on here?

ESET Smart Security v9.0.318.0 English Silent

Note:
1- Silent install
2- Automatic startup file check disabled
3- Set desktop notifications to 3 sec
4- Set notify about missing updates to "No updates"
5- Live Grid enabled and will not submit statistics (Files only)
6- Rescan quarantined files after every update disabled
7- Excluded sites that TNod use
8- Excluded TNod folder
9- Excluded hosts file (Any edit to hosts file Nod32 will delete it!)
10- Excluded SppExtComObjHook.dll file (Used by KMS activators) there's another file in user temp folder you need to exclude it manually
11- Unwanted applications enabled
12- Unsafe applications enabled
13- Excluded sites wont be added in WinXP you need to add them manually
14- Program Activated (If you find the key expired or blocked use any key to activate)
15- You need to restart to let Smart Security check the key that included or you can use any key
16- Close any browser while installation process ( NOD32 will add certificates to browsers to scan SSL)
17- You must uninstall previous version and restart first
18- Enjoy!

32Bit (Size: 90.1 MB)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/LQQ2HE98/ESET_Smart_Security_v9.0.318.0_32Bit_Silent.zip_links

64Bit (Size: 91.1 MB)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/SO9CBHXF/ESET_Smart_Security_v9.0.318.0_64Bit_Silent.zip_links

Update:
- Added 2 more sites that TNod use

- Added a new key

Additional info:

1- nsanedown.com and nsaneforums.com is excluded :)

2- I may update it again if i find a way to exclude SppExtComObjHook.dll in user temp folder

3- i wont update it if the key is expired or blocked use any key you want

4- Smart Security check the key in same time he edit the network that's why you need to restart or use another key to activate

dartix,

Please, post the key with a sharecode. I know you are new here, but, before using this site, you should read the forums rules. Which you didn't!

I really don't like the new gui.

Is it ok to stick with eset 8 ?

Will i be missing out on better protection ?

Will Eset 8 get the same update modules (except the program part) ?

Is the Pope a Catholic ? :)

But seriously ,i'd like to stay with ESS 8 ,but not if it's a bad idea.

The new GUI is not what bothers me I been testing eset for a lot of years and the only thing that is the same is the name ..Its turned into some cloud antivirus .v8 is much better if you're concerned with privacy . Its not like I really need and antivirus no ways i use one just in case . If you don't care that eset is uploading everything you do online then v9 is for you. :P

This uploading can be switched off, inside the prog-options ( ??)

Indeed, 8-version much easier to use , especially if you use inter-active mode !

I noticed slower computing also, with 9-version ( hips on/off ??)

I stay with 8-version ,untill 9 gets some good updates ( f.e.better compatible with Office 2016/Outlook )

This uploading can be switched off, inside the prog-options ( ??)

Indeed, 8-version much easier to use , especially if you use inter-active mode !

I noticed slower computing also, with 9-version ( hips on/off ??)

I stay with 8-version ,untill 9 gets some good updates ( f.e.better compatible with Office 2016/Outlook )

No it cant you must not been reading NOD32 topic only way you can stop it is block a lot of ips and turn off live grid . its like Windows even if you turn it off it still does it.

I tested v9 yesterday long enough to see i don't want it . I can get keys for it that's no problem . But i don't like the part about when you activate eset gives you're PC there own name for there records . So they know who's activating what .

Archived