F-Secure Freedome VPN Free 1 year - 3 devices

Petrovic

I can not turn Freedome "ON"

Have Bitdefender IS 2016 installed and spyshelter free. Both working normal.

Anyone an idea why i can't get Freedome working on a win 8.1 64 ?

• Replies 164
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use a good uninstaller,Revo etc, to remove the version you have on now and remains of older versions maybe,then install Freedome.

How to extend subscription on android device? i can not do it like on pc software.

Download from google play for android,click on subscription and 'have code' and enter the given code.Dont bother stacking these codes as they expire on 24th Oct which means that even if you have 10,000 days on there all keys will finish on 24th Oct 2016.

How do you know 24 oct 2016?

Because the 1 year key has to be activated by 24th Oct 2015,after that they wont work and all the keys are 1 year so all will expire on the date one year later.

Use a good uninstaller,Revo etc, to remove the version you have on now and remains of older versions maybe,then install Freedome.

Used your uinstaller and Jv16 Powertools X. Reinstalled, still not working.

Hahaha! I don't think it is necessary to have 1095 days of subscription. I'm pretty sure you'll have to reinstall your OS or replace your entire system in 3 years. :D I reinstall my OS at least once a year, but maybe that is just me.

Hahaha! I don't think it is necessary to have 1095 days of subscription. I'm pretty sure you'll have to reinstall your OS or replace your entire system in 3 years. :D I reinstall my OS at least once a year, but maybe that is just me.

Yes but you can send yourself the code by mail and introduce it after reinstalling ;)

Yes but you can send yourself the code by mail and introduce it after reinstalling ;)

vouch need to be used not after 30/09/2015 in my last email :(

vouch need to be used not after 30/09/2015 in my last email :(

You're right, I just saw it :unsure:

Seems Am Late to the Party or it has Expired ???? I just Registered for this Giveaway on F-secure Website but am not Getting the Option to Click F-secure Freedom VPN .. There are only two Options now - Buy Now in Purple Color and How to Use F-Secure safe in blue color ... No more 3rd Option ???? Ouch .... I was trying to get Two Keys for two of my Neighbors Kids who are in College .... Please Guys can Anybody Help me with Spare Keys ... Thanks in Advance .. Cheers and Have a Lovely Day Everybody ...

New version is out.

F-Secure Freedome 1.0.1958.0

https://download.sp.f-secure.com/freedome/installer/Freedome.exe

Yes giveaway is over.

Ouchhhh... :unsure: :s :s Well, thanks for Clearing that out of the way ..... Now i just have to hope that Few people still have Extra Keys to Spare me .. Cheers.

Check PM,Enjoy..............

Can I get one key? I tried, but nothing happens :(

Check pm,Enjoy.......

Archived