F-Secure Freedome VPN Free 1 year - 3 devices

Petrovic

And about the expiration? if I'm using 10 licenses and I have 10000 days left today (just an example), it means that I will have tomorrow 9990 days left and so on?

• Replies 164
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And about the expiration? if I'm using 10 licenses and I have 10000 days left today (just an example), it means that I will have tomorrow 9990 days left and so on?

Yes if you have 10.000 days, next day you will have 9990 days :rolleyes: come on man, next day you will have 9.999 days...

You guys just stop asking this dumb questions, just save your keys and you can use them on a clean install.

Edit: maybe F-secure will block the function by adding all this keys, there is nothing we know right now.

Just wait you'll find your answer tomorrow. If you want the answer now then ask here -

Press Enter in the URL Bar -

https://www.f-secure.com/en_US/web/home_us/support/contact-chat

Yes if you have 10.000 days, next day you will have 9990 days :rolleyes: come on man, next day you will have 9.999 days...

You guys just stop asking this dumb questions, just save your keys and you can use them on a clean install.

Thanks @Luaine.

@dickmaster - Lol, I already have seen this happening in the past, so that's why I'm asking.

Just wait you'll find your answer tomorrow. If you want the answer now then ask here -

Press Enter in the URL Bar -

https://www.f-secure.com/en_US/web/home_us/support/contact-chat

Thanks @Luaine.

@dickmaster - Lol, I already have seen this happening in the past, so that's why I I'm asking.

Why you ask then?

I have been using the same codes on VM and real pc and it works fine.

I'm getting Something went wrong. Please try it again error, when registering on that link.

I just tested with random email and name and it worked perfect. (google chrome browser)

Airstream_Bill

Well if you use all your keys up and have to reinstall it again for some reason none of the keys you activated will work . I would only use 1 key at a time.

I'm getting Something went wrong. Please try it again error, when registering on that link.

PM..

Warning : Don't fully trust VPN service for your privacy , VPN can fail the WebRTC Leak Test so you can see your real IP Address as many other websites do.

If you have the time do the test yourselves, start the vpn service then visit this websit :

http://www.browserleaks.com/whois

look here :

WebRTC Leak Test

Local IP Address *************************

Public IP Address ************************

If you can see your real ip then you are at risk.

Edit : you can try this if you are affected :

https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/795/237/webrtc-leak-with-modern-browsers

Warning : Don't trust this VPN service for your privacy or torrenting, This VPN fail the WebRTC Leak Test so you can see your real IP Address as many other websites do.

If you have the time do the test yourselves, start the vpn service then visit this websit :

look here :

WebRTC Leak Test

I just tried This what I got don't know if this is good or bad.

WebRTC Leak Test: Local IP Address n/a Public IP Address n/a

Can anyone please help out, unable to DL from main site, can anyone kindly post to a host... like DATA host etc, many thanks.

Warning : Don't fully trust VPN service for your privacy , VPN can fail the WebRTC Leak Test so you can see your real IP Address as many other websites do.

look here :

WebRTC Leak Test

https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/795/237/webrtc-leak-with-modern-browsers

Off there site:

Question

Can Freedome block WebRTC IP address leakage?

Answer

Freedome cannot prevent IP address leaking through WebRTC. Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) is an application programming interface (API) that is widely used in various plugin-less applications.

WebRTC includes a method for the web server to request the local IP address through the user's web browser. This way the server may obtain the original IP address of the user's computer as long as the user's browser supports WebRTC.

A VPN solution, such as Freedome or its competitors, can not disable WebRTC within the web browser. At best, we could inspect all JavaScript code coming from a webserver and break the WebRTC code. However, if the web server is a TLS/SSL protected https server, all Javascript is encrypted while it is being downloaded from the web server to the browser and it is impossible for Freedome to inspect that. The code may also be obfuscated or compressed, making it difficult to reliably detect WebRTC. Therefore, it is not technically possible to block WebRTC with Freedome.

To prevent WebRTC IP address leakage, you must disable WebRTC in the web browser. Unfortunately, this is not possible with all web browsers.

Currently known safe browsers (no WebRTC support)

• Internet Explorer for desktops
  • Safari for desktops
  • iOS browsers

Currently known affected browsers

• Chrome for Android is currently vulnerable.
  • Firefox for desktops is currently vulnerable.
  • Chrome for desktops is currently vulnerable,
  • Current version of the Android default web browser is vulnerable.

look here :

WebRTC Leak Test

Off there site:
Question

Answer
Freedome cannot prevent IP address leaking through WebRTC. Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) is an application programming interface (API) that is widely used in various plugin-less applications.

WebRTC includes a method for the web server to request the local IP address through the user's web browser. This way the server may obtain the original IP address of the user's computer as long as the user's browser supports WebRTC.

A VPN solution, such as Freedome or its competitors, can not disable WebRTC within the web browser. At best, we could inspect all JavaScript code coming from a webserver and break the WebRTC code. However, if the web server is a TLS/SSL protected https server, all Javascript is encrypted while it is being downloaded from the web server to the browser and it is impossible for Freedome to inspect that. The code may also be obfuscated or compressed, making it difficult to reliably detect WebRTC. Therefore, it is not technically possible to block WebRTC with Freedome.

To prevent WebRTC IP address leakage, you must disable WebRTC in the web browser. Unfortunately, this is not possible with all web browsers.

• Safari for desktops
  • iOS browsers

What is a "WebRTC leaks"?

WebRTC implement STUN (Session Traversal Utilities for Nat), a protocol that allows to discover the public IP address. To disable it:

• Mozilla Firefox: Type "about:config” in the address bar. Scroll down to “media.peerconnection.enabled”, double click to set it to false.
  • Google Chrome: Install Google official extension WebRTC Network Limiter.

Source: https://ipleak.net/#webrtcleak

look here :

WebRTC Leak Test

Off there site:

Question

Answer

• Safari for desktops
  • iOS browsers

What is a "WebRTC leaks"?

WebRTC implement STUN (Session Traversal Utilities for Nat), a protocol that allows to discover the public IP address. To disable it:

• Mozilla Firefox: Type "about:config” in the address bar. Scroll down to “media.peerconnection.enabled”, double click to set it to false.
  • Google Chrome: Install Google official extension WebRTC Network Limiter.

Source: https://ipleak.net/#webrtcleak

If you use "Ublock Origin" ^_^

dwwdwd.png

Hello Guys,

I'm a bit experienced on this issue therefore I've registered this forum to help you. I don't want anybody to make same mistakes as I did.

6 months ago I've claimed a free 1 year of Freedome serial but after couple of re-installing, it says "your serial number is used too many times and can't be used anymore.." the reason was that F-secure servers count every installations in order to detect how many times the serial number is used.

Yesterday, I e-mailed to f-secure about this problem and my inactive key, but there is no response yet.

So my advice is, look after your system carefully after installing serial numbers, don't format your OS and even don't re-install your software.

Hello Guys,

I'm a bit experienced on this issue therefore I've registered this forum to help you. I don't want anybody to make same mistakes as I did.

6 months ago I've claimed a free 1 year of Freedome serial but after couple of re-installing, it says "your serial number is used too many times and can't be used anymore.." the reason was that F-secure servers count every installations in order to detect how many times the serial number is used.

Yesterday, I e-mailed to f-secure about this problem and my inactive key, but there is no response yet.

So my advice is, look after your system carefully after installing serial numbers, don't format your OS and even don't re-install your software.

Thanks, for this i am searching a good backup solution.. no luck atm ;)

and I don't think F secure engineers will fool this.

Hello Guys,

&

Acronis (or something else) seems a wise choice but I doubt that it will work. Because after recovering your system, there may be a huge difference between the time stamps (last login date and time, etc)

Hello Guys,

&

Acronis (or something else) seems a wise choice but I doubt that it will work. Because after recovering your system, there may be a huge difference between the time stamps (last login date and time, etc)

yup, think you are right, luckly i have generated many keys, i sholud survive to many format for many years, i hope :)

Archived