F-Secure Freedome VPN Free 1 year - 3 devices

Petrovic

1. Make a free account at f-secure safe (F-Secure SAFE).
  2. On the My Safe page click f-secure freedome
  3. click Generate a voucher and copy the code generated.

Install freedome vpn on three of your devices (anything goes: mac, windows, ios, android). No need to set up an account. Click subscription -> I have a code -> paste the code that you generated earlier -> done.

One code is good for for three devices.

• Replies 164
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Key Activation Expiry Date - 24/Oct/2015

VPlQzCq.png

Click f-secure freedome then generate key ;)

You can use all keys to get more days :D

And you can create more account and get even more days, im over 2000 days now :D

wdwdw.png

Works as stated and you can stack all 3 vouchers as stated.

This is a good vpn i have been using it for a couple months and had no problems.

I think that is a little excessive 3 years and need more lol. Maybe help others out by getting some codes for people who miss out unless you need codes until 2050.

Just type any email and get 3 more 365 day keys :D

I now have 3465 days left ;)

wddwdwd.png

I think that is a little excessive 3 years and need more lol. Maybe help others out by getting some codes for people who miss out unless you need codes until 2050.

Just type any email and get 3 more 365 day keys :D

I now have 3465 days left ;)

wddwdwd.png

What's the problem? It takes 1 minute to make a account and get your 3 keys.

How can backup the activation for example on desktop client? I mean, if i format, how can to have the same day again, i don't see any on desktop client about username and password..

thanks

I am unable to get 1 key for my PC. Please somebody PM me 1 key for Windows OS.

Thanks.

Works perfect, read first post.

Dude I tried several times but due to inconsistent internet connection I am not able to get a single key. Please help me.

Thanks.

Dude I tried several times but due to inconsistent internet connection I am not able to get a single key. Please help me.

PRFK-GGUR-29QY

Thanks.

PRFK-GGUR-29QY

Should I use it for my windows 10? Will it work?

How can backup the activation for example on desktop client? I mean, if i format, how can to have the same day again, i don't see any on desktop client about username and password..

thanks

Up

thanks

Up

Uninstall F-secure before formatting Windows. After reinstalling Windows and F-Secure VPN, you can use the same key again

Ok, but i used 6 keys to have 6 years in total. It says me 2190 days etc.. So how can use the same key? All the 6 keys? It's bit strange.. Are you sure that i'll have the same remained days?

thanks

Up

Uninstall F-secure before formatting Windows. After reinstalling Windows and F-Secure VPN, you can use the same key again

Are you sure?

thanks

Up

Are you sure?

We need a solution about this ...

thanks

Up

Are you sure?

We need a solution about this ...

You should try yourself by formatting windows :lol:

Don't you read the Title of this Thread ?

F-Secure Freedome VPN Free 1 year - 3 devices

It means you can activate 3 devices with 1 key. And you're asking for solution ?

3 devices because you can generate 3 vouches i think. And yes we need a solution after a new installation of system. If i used 6 different keys to have almost 2200 days, surely i will can not use again those 6 keys again and again every time..

3 devices because you can generate 3 vouches i think. And yes we need a solution after a new installation of system. If i used 6 different keys to have almost 2200 days, surely i will can not use again those 6 keys again and again every time..

Why you want to format your PC again and again ? You should try by formatting Windows

Archived