U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies

flitox

knowledge-Spammer

guys i understand u both but cant we all just say we all have made little mistakes and let it go

no one wins this game i am sure u both are nice people

edit

except russia never does any wrong no matter what

u are wrong yes we do wrong things like everyone do lets not fight about who have did the bads things

• Replies 45
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn`t say Russia doesn`t do anything wrong, but there`s too much outright lies, bs propaganda and hysteria in Western press about what it does.

Not sure how it works in a country with policies different from mine . . . . . . . . my question — "What would be the repercussions if the US soldiers refused to obey the ignore order?" yXZVmpE.gif

Not sure how it works in a country with policies different from mine . . . . . . . . my question — "What would be the repercussions if the US soldiers refused to obey the ignore order?" yXZVmpE.gif

pretty sure it would be a court martial...unless ALL refused to obey

i saw many out off topic comments here! let's stick to the most important.

the law does not punish those watching a crime?

Sexual Abuse is frequent among Afghans...

But the US soldiers shouldn't turn a blind eye...

i would have a hard time not giving a double tap

Really? :unsure:

Really? :unsure:

yea but i wonder if the court martial judges would believe my gun went off accidentally ...twice once to his head and one to his heart

Latest data from hospital bombed in Kunduz: 19 dead, including 3 children, 37 injured. Bombing had been going on for an hour even after the doctors had contacted the NATO. Yeah, tell me about bloody Vladimir. :rolleyes:

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon "strongly" condemned the airstrikes in Kunduz and said hospitals and medical personnel are "explicitly protected" under international humanitarian law, his spokesman's office said in a statement Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Here goes just one more pill for refreshing memory about collaboration of Nazies and the USA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen

Fascists and terrorists can be good if they serve in favor of the USA.

i am not an american but how nice you ignore the fact that russia killed more of their own people in the stallin purges than hitler did in the war... that is as bad AS NAZIISM and far worse than a few hundred idiots in America in 1939 that also happened to be jew haters too sort of like we hear you spouting off with the anti semitism quite often here too,,,you attempted to make it sound like the entire usa was pro nazi when it was in reality not anywhere near what you claim ...russia i believe had nazi sympathisers too during that time..one of .the factions that saw stalin for what he really was... a mass murder of his own people...and by the way you got neo nazis of the worst kind today in your country https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=neo+nazis+in+russia+today&qpvt=neo+nazis+in+russia+today&FORM=VDRE

You mean the Imaginary holocaus? what are you even talking about? you don't have enough freedom in there to discuss these facts that It never happened and talk freely.

http://radioislam.org/sindi/typic.htm

I quote

This is done in America and Europe as well. No one dares speak about the Holocaust there. Well, the Holocaust is not an ideological matter. When it comes to offensive caricatures about the holy beliefs of Islam, their excellencies suddenly become advocates of freedom and the freedom of expression. However, when it comes to the Holocaust, there is no freedom of expression! The same is true of the issue of hijab. The same is true of other issues.

Well, Nazies don`t have any power in Russia, some of them were even jailed for their notorious public actions. Fascism itself is outlawed in Russia. Also there is no point in going back to the USSR leaders when speaking about today`s Russia, it`s not the same ideology at all.

now thats a nice link full of lies. Using Rassinier to refute the gas chamber is so laughable.

go read this is instead, writen by someone who used to deny the existence of gas chambers:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/

Gas Chambers did exist, but weren't used in that way or in that much extensive way or for jews.

Archived