Can't right-click!

Guest Gir489

• Administrator
1) English isn't my first language, however i'm sure my english is much better than an additional language you speak(if any).

I don't speak anyother language. Although, I do know some Greek, but I wouldn't consider "speaking" it.

Right.... so this gives you the right to criticise my english in which ways?

I do not generally care about my spelling/ grammar on a forum... i dont check... just type. Takes far to long to read over posts etc and fix errors caused by typing quickly and i have better things to do in life.

I'm sure you do. :clap:

You know NOTHING about me. Ask people who ACTUALLY do(like nsane). They know exactly how busy i am and how im too busy to care about spelling etc

Just because YOU don't like something.... doesn't mean it "sucks"

Ummm.... OK.... What are you talking about?

Opera... you implyed i use it because it sucks (ie... my english "needs work.... BTW.... always got A's on my english tests. Currently live in the UK)

What you said... is kinda out of line... i find many flaws in statements you make (and others), but i respect people enough NOT to be as picky.

SHOW ME! I want you to show me ONE grammatical/spelling I made! If you do, I will give you a dollar!

Give it to charity on my behalf:

You really like to me a fool out of your self. :towel:

• Replies 31
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Microsoft Anti-Spyware

There isnt 600 000 peices of spy/adware in the world! Where did that crap come from!?

MS anti-spyware is generally regarded as the best OVERALL anti-spyware tool in terms of detection.

Windows Media Player

Once again... YOUR OPINION.... not facts!

All are high-quality products, but remember - NOTHING comes for free in the world.

That's what I said. :towel:

Show me.

Guest Gir489

1. Yes there is! Who are you bullshitting!? You add up all the cookies/toolbars/popupmakers/etc, there's almost an infinite ammount. That's an opinion, not a fact. Don't be a fucking hypocrite. Show your sources.

2. First part is not an opinion. It takes way too long for WMP to start, and it takes up like 36 MB of RAM while idle.

3. http://www.nsaneforums.com/ind...findpost&p=1291

• Administrator

1)Its well known there isnt 600k peices of spyware in the world. Anywho.... spybot doesnt even have the definitions for 600k peices of spyware... so how does it detect that?

2)Its an OPINION. There are NO FACTS about how high resource usage is or isnt!

3) Saying if its free it sucks and nothing is free in the world are TWO SEPERATE comments.

BTW... read the board rules...

Guest Gir489
1)Its well known there isnt 600k peices of spyware in the world. Anywho.... spybot doesnt even have the definitions for 600k peices of spyware... so how does it detect that?

2)Its an OPINION. There are NO FACTS about how high resource usage is or isnt!

3) Saying if its free it sucks and nothing is free in the world are TWO SEPERATE comments.

BTW... read the board rules...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BTW know when you got served. You know you hit-the-dirt like 5 posts ago! Who are you trying to convince!? You or me?!

You keep avoiding all my good points!

You never returned a comment on me saying how you said that "Microsoft's anti-spyware is better" is a opinion, and how you're a hypocrite.

sorry to interupt ur guy's friendly discussion..

but isnt the reason why microsoft and PCs became so popular is because they were cheaper than the other computers back then? Cause I remember someone telling me that before computers were really really expensive and took awhile to make. Then the PC came along and made them much for affordable (and faster to make)...

Anywayz, continue! :towel:

• Administrator
BTW know when you got served. You know you hit-the-dirt like 5 posts ago! Who are you trying to convince!? You or me?!

WTF?!

You keep avoiding all my good points!

I've answered all your points... look harder.... :towel:

You never returned a comment on me saying how you said that "Microsoft's anti-spyware is better" is a opinion, and how you're a hypocrite.

Why dont you show me the 600k peices of spyware you claim exist.

I never claimed MS Anti-spyware was better.... simply posted factual information thats its detection ratio is higher than others. The Facts (search on google... much more FACTS to MY VALID arguements) [Giant AS = Microsoft AS]

BTW... you've lost every single arugement you've put forth so far in this thread... instead of telling me to stop... stop yourself.

Archived