'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Reefa

You're wrong.

Quran not written by humans,

This book is miracle god kind,

I think you should stop and think for yourself instead of taking in this mind numbing crap someone is feeding you.If you actually believe what you have written you need to get out in the Sun more and stop standing in the shade of others whispering lies and myths in your ears.

• Replies 73
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please only read book of allah ( Quran)

Why only read the Quran to understand monotheism? The Bible of the christian faith also states that there is but only one God.

From what little I know of the Muslim fate, Jesus is considered a prophet as much as Muhammad is. As Isaiah, Daniel or Jeremiah or any of the Old Testament prophets.

You may believe that your religion doesn't want any wars or massacres but it doesn't change the fact that there are Muslim extremists who are quite comfortable to use any atrocities at hand

to further their goals. Just as the Jesuits of the Catholic church did. The catholic church had their share of atrocities and now we see that some in the Muslim fate are doing the same...

Its because the Muslims only believe in the Quran and the Christens believe in the bible and the catholic church have a different version . the Mormons have 2 books the bible and the book of Mormon. they fight among themselves , The whole time I grew up I listen to them argue about who was right and wrong .

Quran is miracle of god, and the word of god.

The book without distortion....

That' s what the Christens will tell you as well about the bible. But yet from one church to the other they vary , Also in the Muslim world one sect claim there peaceful why the other sect proclaim death and war. If it was without distortion why do part of you distort it? Seems like the bible were each religion twist it to how they see fit.

You're wrong.

I think you should stop and think for yourself instead of taking in this mind numbing crap someone is feeding you.If you actually believe what you have written you need to get out in the Sun more and stop standing in the shade of others whispering lies and myths in your ears.

I think you are out of our discussion.

If someone havenot religion or faith , it says crap...

Why only read the Quran to understand monotheism? The Bible of the christian faith also states that there is but only one God.

From what little I know of the Muslim fate, Jesus is considered a prophet as much as Muhammad is. As Isaiah, Daniel or Jeremiah or any of the Old Testament prophets.

You may believe that your religion doesn't want any wars or massacres but it doesn't change the fact that there are Muslim extremists who are quite comfortable to use any atrocities at hand

to further their goals. Just as the Jesuits of the Catholic church did. The catholic church had their share of atrocities and now we see that some in the Muslim fate are doing the same...

Its because the Muslims only believe in the Quran and the Christens believe in the bible and the catholic church have a different version . the Mormons have 2 books the bible and the book of Mormon. they fight among themselves , The whole time I grew up I listen to them argue about who was right and wrong .

That' s what the Christens will tell you as well about the bible. But yet from one church to the other they vary , Also in the Muslim world one sect claim there peaceful why the other sect proclaim death and war. If it was without distortion why do part of you distort it? Seems like the bible were each religion twist it to how they see fit.

All religious having different branches...

But belief in god is one,

Especially among Muslims around the world.

You're wrong.

I think you are out of our discussion.

If someone havenot religion or faith , it says crap...

The thing is you went of topic long ago yourself this not a religious forum there plenty of them on the internet were you can spread you're propaganda. If I was seeking religion . I would go to a religious site . You're sort just like a Jehovah Witness you just dont know when to quit.

That is true,The Bible of the christian faith also states that there is but only one God,

I think you refers to Isis

This group isnot muslims ,

It has made by America and its agents,

Please the logic talk....?!!?!?

every single isis member or Arab terrorist is a home grown Muslim radical doing the bidding of radical Muslim clerics who want nothing more than to ill all the western people and all other Muslims who will not agree to follow them...get you freakin head out of you posterior...

edit i agrre that most muslims are not trying to kill other muslims or us in the west but the ones in positions of power in your religion have openly done so for some time

Christens and Muslims both believe there's just one God. but both of them has the very same problem . They cant get there theories in line with each other . But what do you expect from a stories that were written 1000s of years ago to not get twisted ? People cant even read a quote off the internet without twisting it into something it was not meant to be that was written 12 hours ago much less a 1000 years ago. :P

That is true,The Bible of the christian faith also states that there is but only one God,

I think you refers to Isis

This group isnot muslims ,

It has made by America and its agents,

Please the logic talk....?!!?!?

every single isis member or Arab terrorist is a home grown Muslim radical doing the bidding of radical Muslim clerics who want nothing more than to ill all the western people and all other Muslims who will not agree to follow them...get you freakin head out of you posterior...

edit i agrre that most muslims are not trying to kill other muslims or us in the west but the ones in positions of power in your religion have openly done so for some time

Isis member isnot Muslim, most of them are Terrorists European countries.

Their volatile Middle East.

Christens and Muslims both believe there's just one God. but both of them has the very same problem . They cant get there theories in line with each other . But what do you expect from a stories that were written 1000s of years ago to not get twisted ? People cant even read a quote off the internet without twisting it into something it was not meant to be that was written 12 hours ago much less a 1000 years ago. :P

Your problem is that you know Islam invalid sources.

Islam is a religion of love and brotherhood.

Quran is the word of God.

Isis member isnot Muslim,

But terrorism is caused by the West and Europe.

You guys have been fighting for 1,400 years against Christens you have been at war with each other and killing each other that long . Terrorists have always been around in some forum or the other . And you try to feed us this propaganda? Please get the beam out of you're own eye before trying get the sawdust out of you're brothers .

If the truth be known when the USA posted a false article in the past it was to water down the truth about Christian/Islamic Struggle and its very violent past. adopting the world's clearly false, politically correct (PC) view not the actual truth. It goes show you in this modern age of internet were millions can see a twisted article and believe a lie .

You guys have been fighting for 1,400 years against Christens you have been at war with each other and killing each other that long . Terrorists have always been around in some forum or the other . And you try to feed us this propaganda? Please get the beam out of you're own eye before trying get the sawdust out of you're brothers .

If the truth be known when the USA posted a false article in the past it was to water down the truth about Christian/Islamic Struggle and its very violent past. adopting the world's clearly false, politically correct (PC) view not the actual truth. It goes show you in this modern age of internet were millions can see a twisted article and believe a lie .

The truth is what is now happening in Iraq ,Syria and Gaza strains.

Western European media deceive people.

Why do not you say the killing of people in the Middle East?!?!?!

Why not say anything about the destruction of Hiroshima ?!?!

Who supported Saddam ?!?!

Why America and Israel of supporting ISIS ??!?!

You're not living in the Middle East, but I living.

Why America is killing civilians in Yemen ?!?!

You just what you say you believe you're lying media ( like BBC,...).

What we see now, is agony of Europe, thanks to Obama`s great effort (now laying the blame for Syria on Russia, how convenient!)

alalam_635769183281107964_25f_4x3.jpg

n00093552-b.jpg

497171_562.jpg

%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%AF%DA%A9.jpg

JUST SHAME ON USA .

This kid is drowning in the seas of Turkey.

To impose war in Syria.

this baby drowned in the sea because his parents and millions of other Syrians were fleeing Isis...the same isis who want to kill him and his parents you know the muslim isis the ones you claim are not muslim they are fighting for allah's will to kill infidels and other assorted unbelievers ... or did you miss that point when isis has publicly said that is exactly what they have been called to do by god and are doing as we speak

if you and everyone like you that can only blame the west for every problem facing this world would instead half your half that time trying to actually stop and fix things instead of trying to always blame phantom Americans and other western nations for your home grown problems this child would not have died ...and can you really expect us to believe that it is not isis but the cia killing all those Syrian civilians whe isis is all over the internet bragging about what they are doing

alalam_635769183281107964_25f_4x3.jpg

n00093552-b.jpg

497171_562.jpg

%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%AF%DA%A9.jpg

JUST SHAME ON USA .

This kid is drowning in the seas of Turkey.

To impose war in Syria.

this baby drowned in the sea because his parents and millions of other Syrians were fleeing Isis...the same isis who want to kill him and his parents you know the muslim isis the ones you claim are not muslim they are fighting for allah's will to kill infidels and other assorted unbelievers ... or did you miss that point when isis has publicly said that is exactly what they have been called to do by god and are doing as we speak

Are you see my posts in this topic??!!?

Isis group isnot muslim ,they are a terrorists group that created by usa and agents.

if you and everyone like you that can only blame the west for every problem facing this world would instead half your half that time trying to actually stop and fix things instead of trying to always blame phantom Americans and other western nations for your home grown problems this child would not have died ...and can you really expect us to believe that it is not isis but the cia killing all those Syrian civilians whe isis is all over the internet bragging about what they are doing

Isis group isnot muslim ,they are a terrorists group that created by usa and agents.

they are terrorist groups alright...created by Muslim clerics and those Muslim clerics are bragging about what they are doing to peace loving muslims and have declared war on the west and want to kill us all. not jsut you in your country.you just say that because isis is an enemy of Iran so to you they must be agents of america... to me it does not matter who they are...(even tho the truth is they are just killers) as long as someone kills them all... be it america canada or iran.or anyone else.. we all have a common enemy called isis and that is what we all need to see and work together to stop

they are terrorist groups alright...created by Muslim clerics and those Muslim clerics are bragging about what they are doing to peace loving muslims and have declared war on the west and want to kill us all. not jsut you in your country.you just say that because isis is an enemy of Iran so to you they must be agents of america... to me it does not matter who they are...(even tho the truth is they are just killers) as long as someone kills them all... be it america canada or iran.or anyone else.. we all have a common enemy called isis and that is what we all need to see and work together to stop

Ok you are right (we all have a common enemy called isis)

But

Who created this group ?!?!

I am to live in iran,but you living in Canada.

I understand that insecurity in the Middle East or you.

Isis group isnot muslim ,they are a FUCK terrorists group that created by usa and mercenaries.

God's curse in this group and creator this group.

And is it only me, who thinks that just USA citizens think that 9/11 wasn't organized by their own government? I mean covering up the facts, destroying evidence is enough proof that USA government is lying. You have dig deeper, most scientists agree that what USA gov told is a lie.

That video has really good insight. Most things that guy said are facts and some are speculations. His theory isn't necessarily true, no one knows the truth, but so many coincidences that guy showed, is enough to persuade my logic.

There are no legit religion, because people created all of them. And they had intentions to control other people. All religions tells us some obvious things like "Love your neighbor", "Don't lie", "Don't steal" ant etc etc. Maybe that's why some people fall into it. I mean that's obvious without any religion. Treat other people the way you want to be treated <- this sentence say so much, you can write a book what's good and what's bad using only that. How good and how bad is another question. And those who spread/create religion knows human psychology very well, and it's easy to manipulate most of the people, knowing how human psychology work.

And i want to add, that i don't trust any government, all govs use their citizens for their plans, which are usually bad.

Archived