'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Reefa

Also religious islam isnot crap for Muslims

All we have freedom of religion,but donnot allow for ridicule or insult a religion.

Why ? The followers of Islam insult all other religions . All who don't follow your religion are infidels , deserving only of death. Are you so insecure in your beliefs that the words of an infidel mean something to you ? Throughout the ages most religions have brought untold suffering from one side of the earth to other . They breed nothing but intolerance.

I donnot said this,

Everyone have freedom in selection,

Islam have opinions human and mutual respect.

This why i dont believe in religion between the Muslims there's a war brewing inside there own religion . I'm right you're wrong . Same with Christianity they all say I'm right you're wrong. They kill each other off in the name of God . If there is a God it cant be happy with any of you . My ancestors are from Ireland were the been killing each other off in the name of religion for 100s of years.

Donot mistake,

Religion isnot reason for massacre,but conquest and plunder and bullying are true.

I think you donnot have enough information from REAL ISLAM religion and Islamic State extremists group islam.

I tell you,REAL ISLAM donnot want war and massacre.

i agree religion has been a convenient excuse to wage war and death throughout the ages...if religion did not exist the asshats that want power will just find some other convenient excuse to make war and kill

• Replies 73
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same argument used by the communists.

In the end, millions and millions die, but nothing was "real" after all...

It's the same argument used by the communists.

In the end, millions and millions die, but nothing was "real" after all...

also...the hard liners are in charge and have been for 20 years or more...more than enough time train and begin to send their minions to suicide bomb and take guns onto trains

or was the american government doing 9/11 for what ever reasons

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=911+conspiracy+facts

:whistle:

yea you think santa clause and the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy are real too... if you spent about one minute checking your facts with honestly trying to find the truth you would find the sites that have actual proof for 911 being a terrorist act...but then those sites also prove the holocaust was real too and that your world wide Jewish conspiracy is also hog wash.... so we both know you will never visit those sites as you wish hold onto and nurture your ignorance and hate

just in time to hide from the world the collapse of the chinese economy!....

on a more serious note, what is the coverage of all this refugees thing (not the isis statement that they have send in thousand of killers) in north america/australia??

it is making the headlines or is it secondary news??

just in time to hide from the world the collapse of the chinese economy!....

on a more serious note, what is the coverage of all this refugees thing (not the isis statement that they have send in thousand of killers) in north america/australia??

it is making the headlines or is it secondary news??

the coverage of the Syrian refugees is minuscule...what gives with that...and why is the Arab world doing jack squat about isis too...not just the west

the coverage of the Syrian refugees is minuscule

then, just like it would be here if those people didn't have chosen to come over europe.

yea you think santa clause and the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy are real too...

You spend most of you're life as a kid and you're parents tell you these things is real then you found out everything they said was a lie . So from a kid on you are raised up to not to take anything people say serious. Then they try to tell you there is a God were there's no proof that it exist just like the other fairy tales they told you. :lol:

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal

I agree with you....

Why am I not surprised . You can agree all you want but it dont make it true . Most people that hate a certain race of people tend to agree . Im glad i have no hate in my heart like this.

yea you think santa clause and the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy are real too...

You spend most of you're life as a kid and you're parents tell you these things is real then you found out everything they said was a lie . So from a kid on you are raised up to not to take anything people say serious. Then they try to tell you there is a God were there's no proof that it exist just like the other fairy tales they told you. :lol:

All muslims and other religions have a belief in god,but with different ways.

I think you must be logical.

Only one God is existence,

Please only read book of allah ( Quran),

This book (Quran) are translation to many languages.

Jusr read ,this help for you to monotheism.

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal

I agree with you....

Why am I not surprised . You can agree all you want but it dont make it true . Most people that hate a certain race of people tend to agree . Im glad i have no hate in my heart like this.

I donnot have any hate,i tell truth.

You talking without reason and ignorant.

Did you see the bodies of Syrian children drowned in waters of turkey ?!?!?

Just search in google...

People want peace in the Middle East, but usa and English and Israel and them mercenaries donnot allow for this.

Now you try tell me to read a book written by humans . what part of I'm not religious dont you understand ? If I dont believe in the religion my grandparents try to tell me was that I dearly respected and loved . Im sure not going believe something someone tells me I never even met .

Now you try tell me to read a book written by humans . what part of I'm not religious dont you understand ? If I dont believe in the religion my grandparents try to tell me was that I dearly respected and loved . Im sure not going believe something someone tells me I never even met .

You're wrong.

Quran not written by humans,

This book is miracle god kind,

We are belive doomsday,please only search in google and other resource ,and donnot tell something without degree....!!! JUST SEE ABOVE Photo

Please only read book of allah ( Quran)

Why only read the Quran to understand monotheism? The Bible of the christian faith also states that there is but only one God.

From what little I know of the Muslim fate, Jesus is considered a prophet as much as Muhammad is. As Isaiah, Daniel or Jeremiah or any of the Old Testament prophets.

You may believe that your religion doesn't want any wars or massacres but it doesn't change the fact that there are Muslim extremists who are quite comfortable to use any atrocities at hand

to further their goals. Just as the Jesuits of the Catholic church did. The catholic church had their share of atrocities and now we see that some in the Muslim faith are doing the same...

Why only read the Quran to understand monotheism? The Bible of the christian faith also states that there is but only one God.

From what little I know of the Muslim fate, Jesus is considered a prophet as much as Muhammad is. As Isaiah, Daniel or Jeremiah or any of the Old Testament prophets.

You may believe that your religion doesn't want any wars or massacres but it doesn't change the fact that there are Muslim extremists who are quite comfortable to use any atrocities at hand

to further their goals. Just as the Jesuits of the Catholic church did. The catholic church had their share of atrocities and now we see that some in the Muslim fate are doing the same...

That is true,The Bible of the christian faith also states that there is but only one God,

I think you refers to Isis

This group isnot muslims ,

It has made by America and its agents,

Please the logic talk....?!!?!?

to further their goals. Just as the Jesuits of the Catholic church did. The catholic church had their share of atrocities and now we see that some in the Muslim fate are doing the same...

Its because the Muslims only believe in the Quran and the Christens believe in the bible and the catholic church have a different version . the Mormons have 2 books the bible and the book of Mormon. they fight among themselves , The whole time I grew up I listen to them argue about who was right and wrong .

Its because the Muslims only believe in the Quran and the Christens believe in the bible and the catholic church have a different version . the Mormons have 2 books the bible and the book of Mormon. they fight among themselves , The whole time I grew up I listen to them argue about who was right and wrong .

Quran is miracle of god, and the word of god.

The book without distortion....

Archived