'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Reefa

AN OPERATIVE working for Islamic State has revealed the terror group has successfully smuggled thousands of covert Jihadists into Europe.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his 30s with a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.

The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate western countries.

Islamic State, also referred to as IS and ISIS, is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed.

There are now more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen "ready" across the European Union, he claimed.

The operative said the undercover infiltration was the beginning of a larger plot to carry out revenge attacks in the West in retaliation for the US-led coalition airstrikes.

"If someone attacks me," he said "then for sure I will attack them back."

Islamic State extremists are taking advantage of developed nation's generosity towards refugees to infiltrate Europe, he said.

The lethal ISIS gunmen use local smugglers to blend in and travel amongst a huge tide of illegal migrants flooding Europe.

More than 1.5million refugees have fled into Turkey alone – desperate to escape the bloodshed in Syria.

From Turkish port cities like Izmir and Mersin, thousands of refugees venture across the Mediterranean aiming for Italy, he said.

Then the majority make for more welcoming nations like Sweden and Germany, turning themselves over to authorities and appealing for asylum.

"They are going like refugees," he said.

Two Turkish refugee-smugglers backed up the claims made by the ISIS Syrian operative.

One admitted to helping more than ten trained ISIS rebels infiltrate Europe under the guise of asylum seekers.

He said: "I’m sending some fighters who want to go and visit their families.

"Others just go to Europe to be ready."

The Syrian operative, a former member of his nation's security forces, said ISIS had ambitious plans ahead.

"It’s our dream that there should be a caliphate not only in Syria but in all the world," he said "and we will have it soon, God willing."

The operative agreed to a meeting at the urging of a former Free Syrian Army gunman who fought alongside him in the war.

The Syrian said he had been granted permission to attend the meeting by his superior in ISIS — a radical referred to by members of the group as an "emir."

"There are some things I’m allowed to tell you and some things I’m not," he said.

During the meeting, the operative said he believed future attacks would only target Western governments – not civilians.

Although details of terror plot are something over which he has little control, he claims.

The revelation comes just days after a spokesperson for Islamic State called on Muslims in the West to carry out terror attacks.

express.co.uk

• Replies 73
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone know Islamic State extremists group ( Famous to daesh ) are created by USA and his mercenaries regional ( Like Turkey).

Everyone know Islamic State extremists group ( Famous to daesh ) are created by USA and his mercenaries regional ( Like Turkey).

I didn't know that

That's peoples answer for everything to blame on it a place that was attacked by terrorists themselves So they dont have look at there own countries wrongs. Everyone knows people from Iran hate the US . One my earliest memories about Iran was the fact they took Hostages that were from the US back when Jimmy Cater was in office. I geuss the USA created those terrorists too? :P

I didn't know that

Because your country and usa are hides the truth and Facts.

Islamic State extremists group ( Famous to daesh ) is Product of conspiracy your country and usa, for defamation of Islam.

I didn't know that

Islamic State extremists group ( Famous to daesh ) is Product of conspiracy your country and usa, for defamation of Islam.

will I live in a world were you're Innocent until proven guilty . conspiracy theories are considered fiction tell someone has enough evidence to make a case that will hold up in court then its up for a judge and jury to decide .

That's peoples answer for everything to blame on it a place that was attacked by terrorists themselves So they dont have look at there own countries wrongs. Everyone knows people from Iran hate the US . One my earliest memories about Iran was the fact they took Hostages that were from the US back when Jimmy Cater was in office. I geuss the USA created those terrorists too? :P

Hi man

I advice you for study the iranian revolution,

Usa supported from Saddam (Iraqi President) ....

Usa supported from Middle East unrest

Usa supported from Gaza massacre in Palestine

Usa supported from Hit Israel.

Usa and Regional agents Mercenaries (English,israel,turkey,....) are factor for increase terrorists.

Hi man

Usa and Regional agents Mercenaries (English,israel,turkey,....) are factor for increase terrorists.

I dont study that crap Im not religious . I see religion as people who are insecure so they need to believe in something that they cant prove to exist . And they been killing each other off in the name of it since the beginning of time.

I didn't know that

will I live in a world were you're Innocent until proven guilty . conspiracy theories are considered fiction tell someone has enough evidence to make a case that will hold up in court then its up for a judge and jury to decide .

That is true,but a unwritten Law is existence.

Colonialism and Looting Terrorists are a serious risk for creatorو

Killing and massacre in syria, iraq, gaza are all , evidence for you.

Hi man

I dont study that crap Im not religious . I see religion as people who are insure so they need to believe in something that cant prove to exist . And they been killing each other off in the name of it since the beginning of time.

If you donnot know history of a nation,

You cannot judge ....

Also religious islam isnot crap for Muslims

All we have freedom of religion,but donnot allow for ridicule or insult a religion.

Hi man

I dont study that crap Im not religious . I see religion as people who are insure so they need to believe in something that cant prove to exist . And they been killing each other off in the name of it since the beginning of time.

You cannot equanimity...

Oh i know enough to know Im happy to live were I'm at . That were only on earth a short time . What will happen will happen regardless of what we say or do . So why spend you're whole life worrying about it and if you're faced with it everyday life then you defend yourself if needed . People in my Country spent from 1947-1991 worrying about a war that never happened yet. Now they worry about another war happening . If they shoot nukes at each other then we all will be dead and it will be no more worry.

Hi man

You cannot equanimity...

Oh i know enough to know Im happy to live were I'm at . That were only on earth a short time . What will happen will happen regardless of what we say or do . So why spend you're whole life worrying about it and if you're faced with it everyday life then you defend yourself if needed . People in my Country spent from 1947-1991 worrying about a war that never happened yet. Now they worry about another war happening . If they shoot nukes at each other then we all will be dead and it will be no more worry.

My country donnot want war in syria, iraq, gaza ,....

But a group mark Islamic State extremists group ( Famous to daesh ) that are created by usa and his agents.

I am sorry for destruction of humanity.....

All we have freedom of religion,but donnot allow for ridicule or insult a religion.

Why ? The followers of Islam insult all other religions . All who don't follow your religion are infidels , deserving only of death. Are you so insecure in your beliefs that the words of an infidel mean something to you ? Throughout the ages most religions have brought untold suffering from one side of the earth to other . They breed nothing but intolerance.

Hi man

You cannot equanimity...

But a group mark Islamic State extremists group ( Famous to daesh ) that are created by usa and his agents.

Other countries really dont create extremists they already decided to to be that way.

Its just like when the USA helped Binladin back in the coldwar . We didn't know that he was going have a meeting years latter in Palestine to blow us up because we were allies with Israel. Really if we learned from passed mistakes it would be in our best interest to help no one.

Why ? The followers of Islam insult all other religions . All who don't follow your religion are infidels , deserving only of death. Are you so insecure in your beliefs that the words of an infidel mean something to you ? Throughout the ages most religions have brought untold suffering from one side of the earth to other . They breed nothing but intolerance.

I donnot said this,

Everyone have freedom in selection,

Islam have opinions human and mutual respect.

Hi man

You cannot equanimity...

Other countries really dont create extremists they already decided to to be that way.

Its just like when the USA helped Binladin back in the coldwar . We didn't know that he was going have a meeting years latter in Palestine to blow us up because we were allies with Israel. Really if we learned from passed mistakes it would be in our best interest to help no one.

Binladin,ISIS,Criminal Saddam, war in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan ,Gaza ,.........................

All of them created by usa and Israel and them mercenaries in middle east.

I donnot said this,

This why i dont believe in religion between the Muslims there's a war brewing inside there own religion . I'm right you're wrong . Same with Christianity they all say I'm right you're wrong. They kill each other off in the name of God . If there is a God it cant be happy with any of you . My ancestors are from Ireland were the been killing each other off in the name of religion for 100s of years.

I donnot said this,

This why i dont believe in religion between the Muslims there's a war brewing inside there own religion . I'm right you're wrong . Same with Christianity they all say I'm right you're wrong. They kill each other off in the name of God . If there is a God it cant be happy with any of you . My ancestors are from Ireland were the been killing each other off in the name of religion for 100s of years.

Donot mistake,

Religion isnot reason for massacre,but conquest and plunder and bullying are true.

I think you donnot have enough information from REAL ISLAM religion and Islamic State extremists group islam.

I tell you,REAL ISLAM donnot want war and massacre.

I donnot said this,

Donot mistake,

Religion isnot reason for massacre,but conquest and plunder and bullying are true.

I think you donnot have enough information from REAL ISLAM religion and Islamic State extremists group islam.

Its always been the reason all thorough time Holy wars have killed more people in the name of God or Gods than anything known to man . man is his own worse enemy out to destroy himself. They even said Hitler was part of the Occult so he was Religious in his own beliefs too .

I donnot said this,

Donot mistake,

Its always been the reason all thorough time Holy wars have killed more people in the name of God or Gods than anything known to man . man is his own worse enemy out to destroy himself. They even said Hitler was part of the Occult so he was Religious in his own beliefs too .

Have a religious isnot bad,

But faith and humanity arenot in some religious,for example in homosexuals or religion in Israel.

I donnot said this,

Donot mistake,

Have a religious isnot bad,

But faith and humanity arenot in some religious,for example in homosexuals or religion in Israel.

That's why religion should never be discussed on sites like these . Were only men did God come down from the clouds and tell you they was wrong? No he didn't . People who are religious read books that were written by humans that claim to be inspired by God. And twist it to there own liking How do we know they was really inspired at all or was not altered we dont. Just people need believe in something is all. some people believe in UFOs even . :D

I didn't know that

guess all those people the extremists have killed are figments of our imagination too...just as 911 never happened either...or was the ameican government doing 911 for what ever reasons

Archived