Russia Destroys Banned Western Food

humble3d

My country is fine so far. Some of your supporters promised Putin would have been gone by July of this year, and that we would start starving in winter 2014.

Svidomit is a brainwashed person denying actual reality, that`s all I meant.

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ sternog Olgino's falcon?

keep tryin',make my day :lmao:

Tell me better still, when your Nazi government will stop shelling people of breakaway regions?

just tired of your bullet proof narrow-mindedness man,no more no less.

Well, I believe that your own narrow-mindedness is even more solid, judging that most of information in your media as proven by Sharij are fakes. Just keep denying and believing every ultimate nonsense.

Real journalists in your country are either killed (Oles Buzina) or jailed (Ruslan Kotsaba), or had to leave the country (Yury Kot).

Pure democracy in the best traditions of 1937 (Stalin era).

first of all your beloved Sharij is nothin' for me ,just some guy just who promoted himself by fried facts .second -we started talk about food first, ryt? what a hell difference what kind jurnalist in my country r?

seems u r like quarrelsome wife,last word should be yours so i'll give ya that possibility,go on.

Some Western journalists also had to leave Ukraine because Kiev officials didn`t like things they wrote - Franco Fracassi from Italy about Odessa`s massacre. Truth is a such inconvenient thing dear. wink.png

P.S. true criminals are those who kill their brothers because those are Untermenschen (vatniks and kolorads from Donbass), or burn alive, shoot and beat to death activists (Kulikovo Pole in Odessa) for their protest.

P.P.S. how the Ukkies police came to interrogate nuns, just because those did not hop on Maidan and never supported war in Donbass (genuine separatists):

Welcome back to simplicity of justice in middle Ages!

Speaking on the subject: just the fact of destroying food pisses off haters. But if one looks at real aspect of smuggled food - it has fake certificates (of different origin) in order to bypass the ban. Can this food really be safe for people`s health? We all know about GMOs, infected meat which already killed an old man in Italy (in Lecce province) etc.

http://www.thelocal.it/20150806/two-die-in-a-week-from-mad-cow-disease-in-lecce

Italy is a part of the EU.

And back to newly risen Neo-Nazi state in the heart of Europe (the fact being vastly ignored by the EU):

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-as-i-knew-it-is-over-forever/5444798

Some Western journalists also had to leave Ukraine because Kiev officials didn`t like things they wrote - Franco Fracassi from Italy about Odessa`s massacre. Truth is a such inconvenient thing dear. wink.png

P.S. true criminals are those who kill their brothers because those are Untermenschen (vatniks and kolorads from Donbass), or burn alive, shoot and beat to death activists (Kulikovo Pole in Odessa) for their protest.

P.P.S. how the Ukkies police came to interrogate nuns, just because those did not hop on Maidan and never supported war in Donbass (genuine separatists):

Welcome back to simplicity of justice in middle Ages!

damn...how right i was(about quarrelsome wife) :o .Galya is it u?! march on the kitchen,a soup still not prepared!

Just keep hopping - the harder will be awakening.

heard same bullshit a year ago so waitin' for smtn' new,turn brain on at least. btw.do u know what may happen with somebody who tellin' old "jokes"? ;)

Speaking on the subject: just the fact of destroying food pisses off haters. But if one looks at real aspect of smuggled food - it has fake certificates (of different origin) in order to bypass the ban. Can this food really be safe for people`s health? We all know about GMOs, infected meat which already killed an old man in Italy (in Lecce province) etc.

http://www.thelocal.it/20150806/two-die-in-a-week-from-mad-cow-disease-in-lecce

Italy is a part of the EU.

And back to newly risen Neo-Nazi state in the heart of Europe (the fact being vastly ignored by the EU):

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-as-i-knew-it-is-over-forever/5444798

and yet you get upset when people write the truth about your country...you just passed off propaganda as the truth and think it is ok....but when you see stuff about russia you do not like you send threatening private messages you got a very bad double standard going on here and by the way...in every country except for Russia Putin is synonymous with running the new neo nazi regime...not the country you claim it to be...and putin controls the press in russia so nobody can report this and live

@ dMog u know man problem is much complicated indeed.first off all putin is not Russia (yeah my brain insn't too washed as somebody thinkin' ;) ) but once pretty much of Russians started feeling themself as microputins & he is shakin' by nuclear baton neoAttila for them (even if putin's money & doughters r out of Russia).

beware any noRussians! Thrill!

unfortunatelly can't say any good word about my own goverment (band of faggots imo) but putin was first who started rock the boat,it's the fact & now we hv what we hv. who won for now?Russian ppl?hell no!

@ dMog u know man problem is much complicated indeed.first off all putin is not Russia (yeah my brain insn't too washed as somebody thinkin' ;) ) but once pretty much of Russians started feeling themself as microputins & he is shakin' by nuclear baton neoAttila for them (even if putin's money & doughters r out of Russia).

beware any noRussians! Thrill!

unfortunatelly can't say any good word about my own goverment (band of faggots imo) but putin was first who started rock the boat,it's the fact & now we hv what we hv. who won for now?Russian ppl?hell no!

yes i understand what you are saying,,,he is not the voice of the average man.woman and child on the streets of Rusia...but he IS in charge and more so... in control of your entire military and the police and the courts and sadly for you and others in and out of Russia he IS returning to the days of totalitarianism with him as head of state and is already brutally crushing any who dare speak against him

I can hear my IQ leaking drop with drop while reading this topic.

no need to punish yourself so much Einstein,find another,much intellectual one ,what's a problem?

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. Education is the key, unfortunately it laks all over the globe.

I'm eating some хурма, delicious.

Archived