Russia Destroys Banned Western Food

humble3d

Russia Destroys Banned Western Food

Tons of cheese, meat and fruit squashed, burned and minced...

PEOPLE GO HUNGRY AND IVAN TRASHES REAL FOOD... :(

Russian authorities destroyed piles of food on Thursday apparently because the food violated a ban on European imports. President Vladimir Putin ordered hundreds of tons of pork, tomatoes, peaches and cheese thrown into landfills and incinerated. The ban was imposed a year ago in retaliation against western sanctions placed on Russia over its support for separatism in eastern Ukraine.

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and?? how many tons of food do western supermarket destroy everyday???

when they throw it in the garbage bin, they even pour some bleach on it so people won't pick it up...

and?? how many tons of food do western supermarket destroy everyday???

when they throw it in the garbage bin, they even pour some bleach on it so people won't pick it up...

Yes, it is, of course, a sad story, which is unfortunate, but much worse, is that Russia will soon be completely starved - and hungry and drunk Russian General is unpredictable.

Can you imagine the starving and drunk Russian generals?

Maybe you still remember what happened a year ago with one trip by plane?

Yes, it is, of course, a sad story, which is unfortunate, but much worse,

is that Russia will soon be completely starved - and hungry and drunk Russian General is unpredictable.

Maybe, you still remember what happened a year ago with one trip by plane?

Were the Russians the ones who took that plane down? :think:

Yes, it is, of course, a sad story, which is unfortunate, but much worse, is that Russia will soon be completely starved - and hungry and drunk Russian General is unpredictable.

Maybe you still remember what happened a year ago with one trip by plane?

You must be living in a parallel Universe pal, no offence meant. Western propaganda (and your country`s as well) is not even half close to truth. Real journalists like Graham Phillips are the ones who see the truth each day with their eyes right on the spot without being dictated by higher ups.

Also, I have a good old friend who lives in Donbass, and guess what - he doesn`t support government of Kiev and despises these Nazi monkeys who kill their own population and spread lies about Russian invasion.

Just logic: why it takes Russian tanks a year and a half to reach Kiev and why were Minsk-2 peaceful agreements ever signed by Russia? It only took Russia several days to defeat Georgia in 2008.

In February 2015 Poroshenko had no other choice but to sign Minsk-2 agreements, because his troops were severely beaten by rebel forces near Debaltsevo. He could lose everything. Yet now he thinks that after gathering strengh for his army he no longer needs to fullfull Minsk-2 and sabotages it.

Btw, Poroshenko mentioned 200,000 Russian soldiers on Uki`s territory when he was interviewed by Italian media.

Believe me, this amount of troops would be enough to kick his ass up to the Moon.

And tell me one thing: why MH17 ever appeared in that dangerous area? Weren`t these Ukrainians who led it there?

destroy of any food is totally crazy why putin do not send this food to Africa or Eastern Ukraine ?

Each party to the conflict has its own truth and its propaganda

Putin have destroy lot of food from west and say we do not need your food Poroshenko see lot of Russian solders (sternog say Poroshenko see 200,000 solders ) We do not know if either side is telling the truth but but special units there certainly are

to my country in august 1968 arrived lot of tanks from our allies because of counterrevolution there was none

Malaysia airlines use as last airline route through eastern Ukraine It was a big risk sternog is right

but civlní and military aircraft use a different flight level

and the one who manipulated the missile system had to know, plus the system distinguishes by the transponder of the aircraft if it civil or military, and disable ensure that the missile fired at a civilian airliner

OMG, Such a question, why "putin" do not send this food to Africa or Eastern Ukraine ?

Like I am hearing washed up warmonger Mr. McCain.

​Why is that food being smuggled to Russia in the first place?

YES, Russia will soon be completely starved watching CNN and Fox news!

Maybe they will invent food stamps or something like prosperous U.S. is successfully delivering

to 40 millions of satisfied customers domestically every month.

Maybe they will go back to way it was in the cold war were every one worked for the Communist Government all week for some potatoes and bread and to access sites like this you will have to get though a firewall like China has. And everything you watch on TV will be government approved again. People seem to forget real fast . It be a shame to see Russia return back that way after they improved so much. It starts out with food then its you're entertainment . :mellow:

@ steven36 Destroying banned food is meant for protecting Russia`s local agricultural producers, in order to scare those who persist in smuggling food from EU into Russia using other countries that have less control on Russia`s border - to bypass ban. You seem not to understand.

tanjali dont understand what they talk about foodstamps but that dont pay no ones rent or does it pay for lights , internet clothes. etc..No one wants to be on foodstamps . If we didn't have such a sorry president instead just being good at giving speeches and create some Jobs they would not be millions of people on them . Its something the Government done to every one. Its not like it was back in the 1800s were you pay a dollar to get a deed to some land and you can farm it. If you dont inherit the land there's no way you can afford anymore. Not everything is handed out to people in the US . Most poor people dont have insurance . Those politicians who talk above how free we are let the rich people send all our jobs to china . And the rich still get paid and the poor dont.

tanjali dont understand what they talk about foodstamps but that dont pay no ones rent or does it pay for lights , internet clothes. etc..No one wants to be on foodstamps . If we didn't have such a sorry president instead just being good at giving speeches and create some Jobs they would not be millions of people on them . Its something the Government done to every one. Its not like it was back in the 1800s were you pay a dollar to get a deed to some land and you can farm it. If you dont inherit the land there's no way you can afford anymore. Not everything is handed out to people in the US . Most poor people dont have insurance . Those politicians who talk above how free we are let the rich people send all our jobs to china . And the rich still get paid and the poor dont.

i do feel sorry for the people on food stamps...but how is is the sitting Presidents fault when the republicans who run pretty much both houses will not allow the president to do anything meaningful to fix this.. do you not fully understand how your partisan politics run your couhtry into the ground next i have to say even poor and extremely poor people in the usa do not want free medicare...i was in the usa recently and my wife spent less than two hours in a hospital..saw a doctor and nurse for less than 4 minutes..the bill was 15 thousand dollars three hundred and 57 dollars and 19 cents... is it any wonder that America is on borrowed time..and to top it off everyone loves donald( who is proud to be a total jackass and jerk as well and pompous idiot) trump but he is rich so all is well with that

Btw, we are fine and we are not starving yet - just to let you all worried folks know ^_^

i just wondered how can you afford to burn food there because they cant afford to export food from there anymore .

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/24/us-russia-crisis-grains-egypt-idUSKBN0K216C20141224

i do feel sorry for the people on food stamps...but how is is the sitting Presidents fault when the republicans who run pretty much both houses will not allow the president to do anything meaningful to fix this.. do you not fully understand how your partisan politics run your couhtry into the ground next i have to say even poor and extremely poor people in the usa do not want free medicare...i was in the usa recently and my wife spent less than two hours in a hospital..saw a doctor and nurse for less than 4 minutes..the bill was 15 thousand dollars three hundred and 57 dollars and 19 cents... is it any wonder that America is on borrowed time..and to top it off everyone loves donald( who is proud to be a total jackass and jerk as well and pompous idiot) trump but he is rich so all is well with that

When it happen it was a republican in office but it was a Democrat that singed the bill to begin with and it dont matter who's in there witch party none fixes the problem . Jobs that were around the whole 20th century dont exist in the 21st any more there all over there in China mostly . Almost everything in the stores is made in China anymore . And we use to make this stuff our self we didn't need them to make it for us.

We have our local farmers, and they need to be supported. Quality of food will improve btw due to being produced mostly locally.

Btw, we are fine and we are not starving yet - just to let you all worried folks know ^_^

i just wondered how can you afford to burn food there because they cant afford to export food from there anymore .

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/24/us-russia-crisis-grains-egypt-idUSKBN0K216C20141224

When it happen it was a republican in office but it was a Democrat that singed the bill to begin with and it dont matter who's in there witch party none fixes the problem . Jobs that were around the whole 20th century dont exist in the 21st any more there all over there in China mostly . Almost everything in the stores is made in China anymore . And we use to make this stuff our self we didn't need them to make it for us.

i live in canada bought a couch and chair 5 years ago...spent 1000oo dollars...took me 4 weeks to find a set that was actually made in north America

i live in canada bought a couch and chair 5 years ago...spent 1000oo dollars...took me 4 weeks to find a set that was actually made in north America

I worked for a place that was from you're country once upon a time so they also send jobs to other places to get a big tax break .

Tanja if you're right my mistake could be used for people who do not have it to buy food

everything is better than being burned in the fire

anyway-to destroy a food is hard sin,especially if a country hv huge quantity homeless ppl.,orphanages etc.

but seems some botoxed man hv an indulgence to all sins.

Yes, this man is an evil god according to his capabilites advertised by your always-true-to-facts media.

Yes, this man is an evil god according to his capabilites advertised by your always-true-to-facts media.

so keep kissin' his ass & i'll trust to my "always-true-to-facts media".deal?

i dare you to stand on the street corner where you live and say Putin is a bad man and lies to his people....you will be thrown into jail very quickly...or worse the media in Russia understands this and is once again being heavily censored by the putin regime

And why should people say it? Just because your propaganda claims that?

@ gipsy

Dear svidomit, please keep living in your alternative reality where agents of Putin overthrow agents of Putin, I no longer even get amazed about what`s going on in your country.

dear vatnik,do not worry about my country,sooner or later we fix all issues.in your case i would look what's goin' on in your own ;)

Archived