Interface Screenshots:

Spoiler

SnO3DJ1.png

nqhpYvV.png

AaLDs4i.png

SPgrth9.png

Readme:

Spoiler

This program destroys spying on Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
The program is open source code, which is on github.
This program completely destroys spying. Removes some elements of telemetry and the other turns off, disables Windows Defender, Cortana, and much more. As the program disables Windows Update, which allows you to remain anonymous and not to receive updates of new spyware.
The delete Metro applications is very good, because they work in the background, and devour memory, and some of them spying on you.
Also, the program blocks many IP address of Microsoft, which are the data, and adds the most spyware to hosts.
Almost all of the program is irreversible and should not be rolled back even after a system restore point.
At the moment it is the most effective program. The program is developing and improving a large community of users of Windows 10, some help to rewrite the code to a more productive, and some help with the translation of the program into other languages.

Arguments for the command line:
/lang= - set the language of the program starts. Example: /lang=en
/deleteapp= - allows you to delete an application Metro in Windows. Example: /deleteapp=bing or /deleteapp=note
/destroy - an argument for removing spyware.
IMPORTANT! Arguments /destroy and /deleteapp= can not be combined, and the argument /deleteapp= can not be used several times.

Homepage - https://github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying/

Changelog:

Spoiler

VS 2015 code style
add new spying tasks
add auto-update
add new spying hosts

Latest Version Download Links:

Edited by november_ra1n

Xionic

Extremely Needed,Awesome Work As Always november_ra1n , Respect!!!

BTJB

Bullshit! This is the result of someone unscrewed with fantasy.

And there must be url differences in hosts file by region. It is enough to have one miss to get then full advert. :)

Don't be stupid, there is no keyloggers. Microsoft warned you only for insider release!

Edited by BTJB

Cerberus

Would be better if it had silent install switches so end users can add to setupcompete.cmd file so no user interaction is needed. That would make this tool GREAT!

bonbonboi

Windows 10 is the next generation spying operating system. Period.

november_ra1n

Version 1.3 of this cute tool is now available smile.png.

Added on front topic #1 >>>

Changelog:

v1.3 * Fixed the bug of adding hosts in Windows 10 Home * Fixed bugs work on x86 systems + Added Russian language + Added selection of applications that should be removed * Fixes errors * Other algorithms remove keyloggers.

november_ra1n
Microsoft's list of domains that goes sending anonymous information:

vortex.data.microsoft.comvortex-win.data.microsoft.comtelecommand.telemetry.microsoft.comtelecommand.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.netoca.telemetry.microsoft.comoca.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.netsqm.telemetry.microsoft.comsqm.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.netwatson.telemetry.microsoft.comwatson.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.netredir.metaservices.microsoft.comchoice.microsoft.comchoice.microsoft.com.nsatc.netdf.telemetry.microsoft.comreports.wes.df.telemetry.microsoft.comwes.df.telemetry.microsoft.comservices.wes.df.telemetry.microsoft.comsqm.df.telemetry.microsoft.comtelemetry.microsoft.comwatson.ppe.telemetry.microsoft.comtelemetry.appex.bing.nettelemetry.urs.microsoft.comtelemetry.appex.bing.net:443settings-sandbox.data.microsoft.comvortex-sandbox.data.microsoft.comsurvey.watson.microsoft.comwatson.live.comwatson.microsoft.comstatsfe2.ws.microsoft.comcorpext.msitadfs.glbdns2.microsoft.comcompatexchange.cloudapp.netcs1.wpc.v0cdn.neta-0001.a-msedge.netstatsfe2.update.microsoft.com.akadns.netsls.update.microsoft.com.akadns.netfe2.update.microsoft.com.akadns.netdiagnostics.support.microsoft.comcorp.sts.microsoft.comstatsfe1.ws.microsoft.compre.footprintpredict.comi1.services.social.microsoft.comi1.services.social.microsoft.com.nsatc.netfeedback.windows.comfeedback.microsoft-hohm.comfeedback.search.microsoft.comrad.msn.compreview.msn.comad.doubleclick.netads.msn.comads1.msads.netads1.msn.coma.ads1.msn.coma.ads2.msn.comadnexus.netadnxs.comaz361816.vo.msecnd.netaz512334.vo.msecnd.net

Cerberus

Now I will make my own silent install for my use using the above entries with powershell. Thanks for sharing november_ra1n. :)

Edited by Cerberus

evgenikox

Disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 now comes with the telemetry feature enabled by default which collects all sorts of user activity and sends it to Microsoft. Unfortunately, Microsoft has provided no way to disable it completely using the Settings app for Home and Pro editions of Windows 10. Only Enterprise users can turn it off. Here is a solution for editions other than Enterprise to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10.

As you use Windows 10, Microsoft will collect usage information. All its options are available in Settings -> Privacy - Feedback and Diagnostics.

3546467.jpg

There you can set the options "Diagnostic and usage data" to one of the following options, as described by Microsoft:

1. Basic
Basic information is data that is vital to the operation of Windows. This data helps keep Windows and apps running properly by letting Microsoft know the capabilities of your device, what is installed, and whether Windows is operating correctly. This option also turns on basic error reporting back to Microsoft. If you select this option, we'll be able to provide updates to Windows (through Windows Update, including malicious software protection by the Malicious Software Removal Tool), but some apps and features may not work correctly or at all.
2. Enhanced
Enhanced data includes all Basic data plus data about how you use Windows, such as how frequently or how long you use certain features or apps and which apps you use most often. This option also lets us collect enhanced diagnostic information, such as the memory state of your device when a system or app crash occurs, as well as measure reliability of devices, the operating system, and apps. If you select this option, we’ll be able to provide you with an enhanced and personalized Windows experience.
3. Full
Full data includes all Basic and Enhanced data, and also turns on advanced diagnostic features that collect additional data from your device, such as system files or memory snapshots, which may unintentionally include parts of a document you were working on when a problem occurred. This information helps us further troubleshoot and fix problems. If an error report contains personal data, we won't use that information to identify, contact, or target advertising to you. This is the recommended option for the best Windows experience and the most effective troubleshooting.
The usage data monitoring setting can be set to Full out of the box, which is not acceptable for many users. Those users might want to turn off the data collection in Windows 10. This can be done with a Registry tweak. To disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro, you need to do the following:
1. Open Registry Editor
2. Go to the following Registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection

If you do not have such a Registry key, then just create it.

3. There you need to create a new a 32-bit DWORD value named AllowTelemetry and set it to 0

4356768.jpg

Now, you need to disable a couple of Windows services. Right click the File Explorer item in Windows 10 Start menu and pick Manage from its context menu:

32456567.jpg

Go to Services and Applications -> Services in the left pane. In the services list, disable the following services:

Diagnostics Tracking Servicedmwappushsvc

Double click the mentioned services and pick "Disabled" for the startup type:

36554678.jpg

You need to restart Windows 10 for changes to take effect.
Tip: it is a good idea to check out rest of the options in the Settings app - >Privacy.
This should prevent Windows 10 from spying on you.

spudboy

None of the options in this thread get rid of everything. Imo best to simply monitor your connections and block the offending processes altogether. Depending on the removal of a handful of apps, disabling a couple of services, and adding domain list entries to your hosts file is about as beneficial as depending on PeerBlock to prevent you from being caught torrenting.

Mikeypr

Can this be undone?

I ran it, and now I'm not so sure I should have.

Cheers

M

UpGrade

Now I will make my own silent install for my use using the above entries with powershell. Thanks for sharing november_ra1n. :)

Please can you share this im desperate to integrate it into the iso i have already kmspico and this is all i need now

Ripdevil

===> Just Another Tool coded by 10se1ucgo
Disable Windows 10 Tracking v.1.5

Changes since v1.4
- No longer assumes C:\ is the system drive
- Tooltips!
- 2nd Telemetry key modification

Instructions:

Download run.exe below

Right click on 'run.exe' and press "Run as Administrator"
Choose any/all of the options you'd like
Press "Go Private!"
You can read the output at the bottom to see if it worked.
That's it!
You can read the license at Info>About

DL Page:
https://github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking/releases/

Download Link:

https://github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking/releases/download/v1.5/run.exe

Greets,
Ripdevil

Edited by Ripdevil

november_ra1n

Can this be undone?

I ran it, and now I'm not so sure I should have.

Cheers

M

I have already raised your question and request if it is possible add back to default button in the application to developer twitter site. I think v1.4 coming pretty soon.

Edit: ## Try to use System Restore and go back to the time or date before you done the action. ##

Edited by november_ra1n

spudboy

Can someone make a list of exactly what both of these two tools will do, in detail? Like which services they disable/remove, what changes to gpedit are done, which apps can be removed, etc.

Cerberus

Basically, adds hosts entries and disables metro apps that collect info. I don't see a need to disable the apps personally as some are useful and anyone can disable them through powershell so that isn't a biggie to me but to have those hosts file entries are a must.

spudboy

Can someone make a list of exactly what both of these two tools will do, in detail? Like which services they disable/remove, what changes to gpedit are done, which apps can be removed, etc.

Basically, adds hosts entries and disables metro apps that collect info. I don't see a need to disable the apps personally as some are useful and anyone can disable them through powershell so that isn't a biggie to me but to have those hosts file entries ar What I'm looking for is a comprehensive list.

They do more that that. I'm looking for a full 100% list of what changes are made. Namely to windows services & gpedit.

november_ra1n

Turning off the spying in Windows 10 --- Detailed instructions:

In order pootklyuchat all spying is necessary to make dozens of the following items: Before installation• Do not use the Express setup. Use hand. Remove all the dumb show.• Do not use the Microsoft account. Create a local. After installation• Start> Settings> Privacy, cut down EVERYTHING!• In the same section reviews the diagnosis and choose Never / basic information.• Settings> Software Update> Advanced Options> Select how to obtain an update, and remove the first item• Destroy Kortanu. Just click on the search icon next to the start-up and later in the settings. For the Russian version is irrelevant.• (Optional) You can also turn off the search network.• Rename your PC. Search> Type "on the computer"> Rename For advanced• Right-click on Start> Command Prompt (Administrator)Register (it is possible to copy, Win10 finally is able)sc delete DiagTracksc delete dmwappushserviceC: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Diagnosis \ ETLLogs \ AutoLogger \ AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener.etl• Next Group Policy. Run (win + R)> gpedit.msc (the admin rights needed) go at Computer Configuration> Administrative Templates> Components Windows> Build data collection and preliminary assembly> Allow telemetry - DisabledThis is true for versions Enterprays. But Pro users will be helpful.• In the same place in the policies of the Computer Configuration> Administrative Templates> Components Windows> OneDrive> Disable OneDrive file storage> Turn• Computer Configuration> Administrative Templates> Components Windows> Windows Defender> knocked him> Enabled. I have to say, I have not found this item at home. Therefore I turned off in the registry.the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows Defender option DisableAntiSpyware change the value to 1• Through the registry editor (Run> regedit) are on the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ DataCollection, AllowTelemetry parameter is set to zero.• prescribes nishtyaki in Hosts. Hands. Right on Start> Command Prompt (administrator), write to notepad C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts, and fits all hosts addresses:127.0.0.1 localhost127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain255.255.255.255 broadcasthost:: 1 localhost127.0.0.1 local127.0.0.1 vortex.data.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 vortex-win.data.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 telecommand.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 telecommand.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.net127.0.0.1 oca.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 oca.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.net127.0.0.1 sqm.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 sqm.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.net127.0.0.1 watson.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 watson.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.net127.0.0.1 redir.metaservices.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 choice.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 choice.microsoft.com.nsatc.net127.0.0.1 df.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 reports.wes.df.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 wes.df.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 services.wes.df.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 sqm.df.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 watson.ppe.telemetry.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 telemetry.appex.bing.net127.0.0.1 telemetry.urs.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 telemetry.appex.bing.net:443127.0.0.1 settings-sandbox.data.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 vortex-sandbox.data.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 survey.watson.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 watson.live.com127.0.0.1 watson.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 statsfe2.ws.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 corpext.msitadfs.glbdns2.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 compatexchange.cloudapp.net127.0.0.1 cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net127.0.0.1 a-0001.a-msedge.net127.0.0.1 statsfe2.update.microsoft.com.akadns.net127.0.0.1 sls.update.microsoft.com.akadns.net127.0.0.1 fe2.update.microsoft.com.akadns.net127.0.0.1 65.55.108.23127.0.0.1 65.39.117.230127.0.0.1 23.218.212.69127.0.0.1 134.170.30.202137.116.81.24 127.0.0.1127.0.0.1 diagnostics.support.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 corp.sts.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 statsfe1.ws.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 pre.footprintpredict.com127.0.0.1 204.79.197.200127.0.0.1 23.218.212.69127.0.0.1 i1.services.social.microsoft.com127.0.0.1 i1.services.social.microsoft.com.nsatc.net127.0.0.1 feedback.windows.com127.0.0.1 feedback.microsoft-hohm.com127.0.0.1 feedback.search.microsoft.com Small tips• Do not use bogomerzky EDGE. Chromium, Fayrfoks our all.• Do not use bogomerzky WMP. MPC, VLC our all.• Do not use bogomerzky Groove Music. Foobar2000, AIMP3, winamp our all.• Do not use bogomerzky image viewer .... Well you poneli, posony :) Congratulations, you are adorable! NSA more about you do not know.

http://pastebin.com/cKvkVwBd

Thanks to nummerok [twitter]

StealthyBoi

===> Just Another Tool coded by 10se1ucgo

Disable Windows 10 Tracking v.1.5

Changes since v1.4

- No longer assumes C:\ is the system drive

- Tooltips!

- 2nd Telemetry key modification

Instructions:

Download run.exe below

Right click on 'run.exe' and press "Run as Administrator"

Choose any/all of the options you'd like

Press "Go Private!"

You can read the output at the bottom to see if it worked.

That's it!

You can read the license at Info>About

DL:

https://github.com/10se1ucgo/Disable...cking/releases

Greets,

Ripdevil

Malformed DL link, here is the corrected one: https://github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking/releases/

Instructions here

Cerberus

Next Group Policy. Run (win + R)> gpedit.msc (the admin rights needed)

LOL ahh, no group policy editor in win10 home edition which most upgraded to. ;) That's the problem with home edition. The solution then becomes the process of blocking it from the net....where hosts file comes in. I am doing testing on my own right now with this. I have more ips to add to the hosts file then what is listed above. Will know more in a couple days when testing is completed.

Edited by Cerberus

spudboy

Next Group Policy. Run (win + R)> gpedit.msc (the admin rights needed)

LOL ahh, no group policy editor in win10 home edition which most upgraded to. ;) That's the problem with home edition. The solution then becomes the process of blocking it from the net....where hosts file comes in. I am doing testing on my own right now with this. I have more ips to add to the hosts file then what is listed above. Will know more in a couple days when testing is completed.

As I keep saying, why not simply block the offending processes at a firewall level rather than using the hosts file with ip's that could become outdated at any given time?

vertaking
They offer free update call to 10 and adds simultaneously monitoring things.

Now we have two huge monitors Microsoft and Google