Nero 2015 16.0.05000

anuraag

• Replies 109
  • Views 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't install Nero. All keys (demo too) do not works, even when I turn off Internet, set Windows date to 2014 and run Aston Patch before setup.

What to do? :(

Try the following:

- Try install with serial trial that comes with Nero

- If this doesn't work, run the patch to remove the trial marks

- If the patch does not show this option for your operating system use one of the following serial at installation: 9053-0180-TLXU-8XK2-6A66-E3LW-483U-U75L or 9053-0180-PWE0-20EX-4A41-5L3M-0AH3-UZ32

- If it still doesn't work, delay the system date. Can't tell you how much, because I've never needed to use this feature for Nero 2015. After you entered the serial, in the next window, it is possible to retornal the original date.

Ollibolli

@Astron:

"- If Nero is uninstalled, there still the trial marks from the previous version. The patch will remove. If you run the patch again an error occurs because Nero is not installed and the patch will be without function."

Is it possible, that the next patch always ask me, if i want to remove the trial-marks (if they are still existing, because of pressing "no" before) and not just on the first using of the patch?

@ZinnPL:

If nothing of Astrons solutions works for you, there is a small workaround (German) available, which allows you to bypass every trial-request of a Nero-installation!

up****ed.net/file/xusxl5q8

RobrPatty

I'm having same problem. Have uninstalled Nero completely. Used Nero general cleaner, manually cleaned every registry key that had nero in the name. Cleaned registry with ccleaner, windows 8 deep registry clean. Manually searched and cleaned every file on my C: drive. Cleaned both appdata temp folder and windows temp folder completly. Restarted, changed system date back to Jan. 2013, blocked internet and STILL will not install!! :wut:

BTW Ollibolli your link for the small workaround gives me a error 404.

Edgar.Elooo

I'm having same problem. Have uninstalled Nero completely. Used Nero general cleaner, manually cleaned every registry key that had nero in the name. Cleaned registry with ccleaner, windows 8 deep registry clean. Manually searched and cleaned every file on my C: drive. Cleaned both appdata temp folder and windows temp folder completly. Restarted, changed system date back to Jan. 2013, blocked internet and STILL will not install!! :wut:

uploaded

Share:

/file/xusxl5q8

That patch only contains AdvrCntr6.dll cracked version,

@Astron:

"- If Nero is uninstalled, there still the trial marks from the previous version. The patch will remove. If you run the patch again an error occurs because Nero is not installed and the patch will be without function."

Is it possible, that the next patch always ask me, if i want to remove the trial-marks (if they are still existing, because of pressing "no" before) and not just on the first using of the patch?

@ZinnPL:

If nothing of Astrons solutions works for you, there is a small workaround (German) available, which allows you to bypass every trial-request of a Nero-installation!

up****ed.net/file/xusxl5q8

Even if you remove the trial marks the Patch itself will insert them again in your Windows Registry. The reason for this is simple: if Nero does not identify trial maks, it won't work. It can only be removed during installation. So the Patch always asks again if you want to remove them, since it doesn't know if you are installing or in the subsequent case. I did so not to have to do 2 separate patches.

Edgar.Elooo

The real problen is that if you alredy had nero installed, unistalled, and you want to make an clean installation, the trial serial does not work in order to continue setup.

Sorry for my bad english.

Iqm28FQ.png

dzHIQRv.png

Ok, same problem here. The installer refuses to continue because "the product has expired". Un-installing and running the patch to remove trial marks doesn't fix it, the installer still refuses to continue (product has expired). I think the patch needs to be revised, it's obviously not cleaning the registry correctly and leaving some key behind, which the installer finds and refuses to continue...

I see the same messages that the guy before me posted...

If I try the serial provided in the readme file, I get a different message: "Nero has detected an unlicensed use of the software" (or something like that, the message is in spanish, i'm, providind a rough translation)

@ZinnPL:

"If nothing of Astrons solutions works for you, there is a small workaround (German) available, which allows you to bypass every trial-request of a Nero-installation!

up****ed.net/file/xusxl5q8"

I have downloaded the workaround but the rar needs a password!!!

Edgar.Elooo

@ZinnPL:

"If nothing of Astrons solutions works for you, there is a small workaround (German) available, which allows you to bypass every trial-request of a Nero-installation!

up****ed.net/file/xusxl5q8"

I have downloaded the workaround but the rar needs a password!!!

I had downloaded this file and only has the AdvrCntr6.dll cracked version.

GWJiWFp.png

RobrPatty

The txt. document in english is:

Nero Installation workaround by SL33PLES
(Exclusively for Boerse.to)

Thread:
https://boerse.to/thema/nero-2015-platinum-v16-und-hoeher-freischaltung.2046766/#post-10680551

Introduction:
If the trial period The trial version of Nero has expired,
Nero can not then more installed for the trial
be. Actually, here the Astron Patcher also help
by notifying the registry entry away the Nero
Nero was already running in trial mode.
Sometimes it may happen that the patcher then anyway
can not be applied. In this case, I have here
small workaround compiled, the installation again
allows, in which he with the the gepatche AdvrCntr6.dll
Installer exchanges.

Instructions:
1 Current Nero Platinum 2015 Trial Download (Currently: v16.0.04300)
This is available on the manufacturer's website as well as the content-Pack:

- Http://www.nero.com/enu/products/nero-platinum/free-trial-download.php
2. Start the installer and follow up to enter the serial number.

3. Now open a Windows Explorer window and enter% temp% in the address bar.
(Thus, a directory will open similar to this: C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Local \ Temp)

4. Try searching using the search bar after AdvrCntr6.dll and "open superordinated folder" Right-click on the file.
(For the list of AdvrCntr6.dll opens like this:
C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ D39B4B65_3692_4292_833F_2C81D15845EB__11.4.0.1__7100)

5. Replace Now the AdvrCntr6.dll found by the workaround.

Edgar.Elooo

Did not work for me, the same screen shows up in order to buy Nero.

Did all the same as above and, the popup:

dzHIQRv.png

showed again.

If anyone wants to try, the patched AdvrCntr6.dll:

www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/EZZ7TYDL/AdvrCntr6.rar_links

RobrPatty

Ended up going to windows 10061 Enterprise with a backup I had made. And bingo Nero updated with no glitches then ran patch and all is good.

Installed 16.0.24 portable,working fine indeed,in your own language !

Still dont know if this is really the latest porable-version of Nero Burning Rom , maybe someone who has installed the program knows more ! ( so who has used the latest installer,not the portable ; does it give you 16.0.24 or 16.0.27 ??)

november_ra1n

Still dont know if this is really the latest porable-version of Nero Burning Rom , maybe someone who has installed the program knows more ! ( so who has used the latest installer,not the portable ; does it give you 16.0.24 or 16.0.27 ??)

As far as i know Nero Burning ROM 16.0.24.0 is the latest.

Ollibolli

@Astron:

"So the Patch always asks again if you want to remove them, since it doesn't know if you are installing or in the subsequent case."

The patch just ask me once, if i want to remove the trial-keys, if Nero is already uninstalled!

Yes, its indeed ,for sure, the latest Burning Rom !

Tried the official installer ,16.0.27000, it gave me version 16.0.24000 . ( installed in Try-modus , of course!)

This installed Nero is about 300 MB , a good reason for choosing the portable ..............

Please rename this thread back to its original name "Nero 2015 16.0.05000"!

Done - a problematic merger of topics caused some troubles.

Archived