Stop Internet Download Manager From Calling Home Easy Way

NOP-X4

On 6/14/2017 at 3:45 AM, BTJB said:

Fake serial for You Too! Used your IDM-Easy.Way.v1.2! Someone always start from beginning without reading the history. They all repeat the same wrong way. Who allows you to flood so much?

Ha ha, Why so much anger. I am not getting any fake ser!al warning, may be you should clean your registry first with IDM_Clear.bat by @Dukun Cabul. For your info, If you go some posts back users have reported that everything is working fine for them.

• Replies 132
  • Views 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NOP-X4  CIDR FW is bypassed by IDM for windows firewall, it maybe working for other FWs but certainly not with IDM-WinFW combo. I think that's what he meant. The problem is not in your method but the Firewall itself.

21 hours ago, NOP-X4 said:

may be you should clean your registry first with IDM_Clear.bat by @Dukun Cabul.

I have never installed IDM on my system! Before any my attempt I just return the fresh system with backup program type "Restore On Reboot". :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2017 at 1:12 AM, NOP-X4 said:

Ha ha, Why so much anger. I am not getting any fake ser!al warning, may be you should clean your registry first with IDM_Clear.bat by @Dukun Cabul. For your info, If you go some posts back users have reported that everything is working fine for them.

could you attach this (.bat) file with your program or add other method to uninstall or clean what are added by it..

• 1 month later...
LegitSoldier

Is there a new IP's to block for v6.28 build 17? because if i check updates from the program(IDM), it's not blocked .....

3 hours ago, LegitSoldier said:

Is there a new IP's to block for v6.28 build 17? because if i check updates from the program(IDM), it's not blocked .....

On 6/17/2014 at 2:09 PM, dcs18 said:

"Preventing IDM From Dialing Home"

(monitor post 2 for all updates)

ATM, the Firewall Method works only, with the COMODO & Kaspersky

Solution for Users of other firewalls is coming soon  keep watching this space!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived