nero vs other burn programs

Dce3480

nero vs other burning methods  

95 members have voted

1. 1. nero or other burn programs

even don't remember when used DVD-rom last time.about a year replaced it to optibay with second HDD.why u still need to burn discs ppl?

• Replies 64
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/17/2017 at 4:18 AM, gipsy said:

even don't remember when used DVD-rom last time.about a year replaced it to optibay with second HDD.why u still need to burn discs ppl?

It depends on the user and what he is doing. Some people now say why do you need a PC,a mobile is enough but we are here using PCs.

1 hour ago, Jogs said:

It depends on the user and what he is doing. Some people now say why do you need a PC,a mobile is enough but we are here using PCs.

wow...u there usin'  PC? unbelievable.so maybe u didn't hear about hi-speed flash drives,SD cards,cloud storages etc.?

once again personally do not see any reason to use DVD rom/burnin' software  now days.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Nero v7 & v8 - but I only install the Nero Burning Rom part and un-check all the other bloatware during install.

thunderpants

I use Deepburner for multi session burning ,it's always been quite easy to add new files to dvds that have a bit of space left on them.

+ I use Imgburn for full dvd burns.

I'm curious about Starburn  ,it seems to have 2 versions ,Startburn and Starburn sdk.

http://www.rocketdivision.com/

Anyone know what the difference is ?

• 11 months later...

Back then, my first burner was Nero 6.6. It was good and light then. But it subsequently started getting heavier and more complex, with functions irrelevant to burning. So I stuck with the older version.

At some point I suddenly got the message that my version was no longer supported. So that was the time to move to something new, free and light. CDBurnerXP does the job just fine.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use StarBurn does everything one needs.

Better than Nero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived