Diskeeper 15 Professional 18.0.1104.0

jalaffa

a@nsaneforums

Hi

any patcher for "DkUserCtrl.dll" meaning what .exe was used to patch this file "DkUserCtrl.dll"

Thanks

• Replies 233
  • Views 46.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Installed pre activated version, after some days even manual defrag stopped working, so no fix as yet :(

Has anyone tried using Nirsoft RunAsDate?

OK. I have tried this, and so far everything is working OK again.

How do I find out how many days are left on my trial?

Edit: I found a bit of info here about NirSoft RunAsDate, but I can't find anything about my trial period in Diskeeper.

Has anyone tried using Nirsoft RunAsDate?

OK. I have tried this, and so far everything is working OK again.

How do I find out how many days are left on my trial?

Edit: I found a bit of info here about NirSoft RunAsDate, but I can't find anything about my trial period in Diskeeper.

greb, on 31 Jul 2014 - 04:10, said:snapback.png

RunasDate is poor never work, Cracklock Homepage

Please see also >>> There

Hi iih1.

Thanks for the reply. What is it that you are pointing me to?

By the way. Do you not mind openly displaying your IP Address, ISP and location to everyone in the world?

Hi iih1.

Thanks for the reply. What is it that you are pointing me to?

By the way. Do you not mind openly displaying your IP Address, ISP and location to everyone in the world?

First of all Thanks a lot for you Remind, Not realize leak my IP.. about the RunasDate yes, i never succeeded to run it properly

any idea? enlighten me please.

Fingers crossed for a working release! Thanks to anyone who's trying, Sledge and all others. I'd consider buying it if it weren't for their greedy single-PC expensive license. Even for 3 PC's $70 would be stretching it, but for one 1 PC? Sorry, no. The Home version is too limited and they know it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DK2012 is not RIP, specifically DK2012 (RETAIL) Server Edition. :)

Added:

I will be posting later the Diskeeper 12 Server Edition - Retail Setup + License Patch before i go for family vacation.

( You could directly run the Diskeeper.exe without a launcher anymore., different from using a Trialware Setup.)

diskeeper1.jpgdiskeeper2.jpgdiskeeper4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Please users with Windows 10 test Diskeeper 2011 Server al functions and bot defrag, to check the compability :rolleyes: Many thanks :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Well.

I downloaded this trialreset:

Site: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com
Sharecode[?]: /u/1060168/trialreset.rar

BUT (and before I write the process, I must tell you that I got off the net from the beginning of the installation of DK2015 till the end of the workaround)!

Instead of putting it into startup, I created a schedule (control panel>admin tools>task scheduler

{I put the "trialreset.bat" onto C: drive (I suppose you may put it anywhere) and in the task scheduler setup the location}

Create basic task>I called it "Diskeeper">when computer starts>start a program>browse to C:\trialreset.bat>finish

Then close task scheduler and open it again (you have to close it 1st, otherwise you won't see the new task).

Once it's open again, click task scheduler library and open Diskeeper (or however you named it) task.

On the General tab choose:

- Run whether user is logged on or not

- Check Do not store password..

- Check Run with highest privileges

- Check Hidden (it's necessary, otherwise you'll see the command window at every startup)

- Configured for (choose whatever OS you have)

On the Conditions tab (in case you're using a laptop):

- Uncheck everything at the Power (It's enough to uncheck the "Start the task only..." it will uncheck both)

Click ok and you're done.

Oh yes!

I almost forgot to mention to disable all home calling.

- no updates/upgrades in Diskeeper

- stop the internet access of all .exe files in the C:\Programfiles\Condisiv Technologies\Diskeeper (like autoupdate, activationreminder, etc.) on your firewall

I checked it forward and backward (in dates and real time) and it seems, it's working.

You'll always have 30 days remaining with everything perfectly functional.

Now I'll fool around with the preactivated version to see this method works the same and I'll let you guys know later. :-)

Shanana! :-)

I'm afraid, I can't fool around with the preactivated version, since antivirus software doesn't like it.

Sorry!

I combined this post (what I had here before) with my previous one and have no idea how to delete this, so I had to write something here. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Condusiv Announces Diskeeper 15 Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 10

"Diskeeper 15 Home and Professional editions have been extensively tested on the Windows 10 RTM release and continue to provide all the performance and optimization benefits needed to keep Windows running like new," said Gary Quan, Senior Vice President, Technology Strategy. "The exact same fragmentation issues that have plagued disk performance in every release of Windows since its inception continues in Windows 10."

• 4 weeks later...

What are the options here, is there a working solution yet, or should I wait for sledge and knowledge to create a solid medicine :)?

What are the options here, is there a working solution yet, or should I wait for sledge and knowledge to create a solid medicine :)?

Trial reset ;)

There will be no medicine for Diskeeper.

Trial reset ;)

There will be no medicine for Diskeeper.

Is the best one/instructions the one posted at post #220 :)?

anyone lost system restore points when use diskeeper or raxco, auslogics, amd other defragtool...it kills all my restore points, damn it.. when pc got problems and OMG!!

anyone lost system restore points when use diskeeper or raxco, auslogics, amd other defragtool...it kills all my restore points, damn it.. when pc got problems and OMG!!

2015-08-22_20h23_15.png

Archived