Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 5

jalaffa

KIS doesn't work anymore. i tried several times...and every time it leaks ips. especially KIS 15.0.2.361 is not efficient to apply dcs18 ip block method i swear

Using KIS MR2 from last 2 months , IDM IP Blocks added too , It never leaked IP's even for a single time , on MR1 it used to leak ip's . . . Me , @Kantry123 also mentioned it earlier . . . MR2 is all fine B)

✍ For better clarification here's KIS15 MR2 IDM Blocking screenshot ✍

kYd22UP.png?1?7114

Yes that's right that's what i posted before and worked as long as you block the ips over all . I dont like having to do that I rather block the ips through my exe so i can still access the site. The problem I had with KIS blocking the exe it would work as long as you kept the app not trusted but as soon as you went update it would move back to trusted and undo your blocks . Apps didn't stay in zones you put them in. Maybe they fixed but if they did it would be a miracle because every since they changed the FW in it after v7 its had problems with removing your rules .

brother i am doing the same thing. i block idman.exe with certain ips suggested by dcs18. and idm works fine. but it becomes non functional just after restarting the system. i again do the same with KIS 15.0.2.361 and same result after restart. even november also confirmed what i said. build 15.0.1.145 was able to ips block method. but this 15.0.2.361 ruined my system as it is impotent to block ips

• Replies 49
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KIS doesn't work anymore. i tried several times...and every time it leaks ips. especially KIS 15.0.2.361 is not efficient to apply dcs18 ip block method i swear

Using KIS MR2 from last 2 months , IDM IP Blocks added too , It never leaked IP's even for a single time , on MR1 it used to leak ip's . . . Me , @Kantry123 also mentioned it earlier . . . MR2 is all fine B)

kYd22UP.png?1?7114

Yes that's right that's what i posted before and worked as long as you block the ips over all . I dont like having to do that I rather block the ips through my exe so i can still access the site. The problem I had with KIS blocking the exe it would work as long as you kept the app not trusted but as soon as you went update it would move back to trusted and undo your blocks . Apps didn't stay in zones you put them in. Maybe they fixed but if they did it would be a miracle because every since they changed the FW in it after v7 its had problems with removing your rules .

brother i am doing the same thing. i block idman.exe with certain ips suggested by dcs18. and idm works fine. but it becomes non functional just after restarting the system. i again do the same with KIS 15.0.2.361 and same result after restart. even november also confirmed what i said. build 15.0.1.145 was able to ips block method. but this 15.0.2.361 ruined my system as it is impotent to block ips

Did you try to block trough any network activity instead ? If you search that topic there's a post were i show how to do it . The topic is too long to find anything :D

who has courage and time to wade through that lengthy topic? now i am planning to uninstall 15.0.2.361 and reinstall 15.0.1.415. it was the final version from KIs to stop idm dialing home.

kYd22UP.png?1?7114

Did you try to block trough any network activity instead ? If you search that topic there's a post were i show how to do it . The topic is too long to find anything :D

if you show me that post...i then will try that method

Blocking ips thorough any network activity

Pros: You can uninstall it and reinstall it without cleaning the registry or you can install it over top on updates.

You dont have to remake your rules to reinstall it or to install over top. You can leave the app in the trusted zone.

Cons: You cant access IDM page without a proxy .

How To Block IPs Thorough Any network activity With KIS 2015 See Screen Shots

2q4kC0A.jpg
IV2JEZ0.jpg

hello. i dont understand what's the need to block anything for idm? for me it's working fine without blocking anything. i use the patch reis build 5, then change the IDMGrhlp.exe with 0 bytes exe. run fine so far, both in my laptop and desktop.

hello. i dont understand what's the need to block anything for idm? for me it's working fine without blocking anything. i use the patch reis build 5, then change the IDMGrhlp.exe with 0 bytes exe. run fine so far, both in my laptop and desktop.

brother you are a very new member here. you at the time won't understand this. but you will be able to understand it later (i don't know when).

please don't take me wrong way. i am not insulting you. i think you probably don't know merits of these things. but if you know....that is good and follow here the veteran and expert members ( the same way i follow ) for good things in future

Blocking ips thorough any network activity

Pros: You can uninstall it and reinstall it without cleaning the registry or you can install it over top on updates.

You dont have to remake your rules to reinstall it or to install over top. You can leave the app in the trusted zone.

Cons: You cant access IDM page without a proxy .

How To Block IPs Thorough Any network activity With KIS 2015 See Screen Shots

2q4kC0A.jpg

IV2JEZ0.jpg

wow brother this really works. i have been looking for this for 2 months. you really came to my rescue. thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx very much

Why IDM never make folders by category and download all files into one folder "DOWNLOADS"? Long time ago, about years, It was set by default with ability to recognize all files, but now we have to adjust for every one file! Is it my fault or IDM goes wrong!

software182

You must be new here, if you block IDM IPs, you'll get registered IDM without patching it.

read here : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222515-compilation-of-tutorials-guides-tips/

He may want try to clean install it i have no trouble here :P

MQNRMdg.png

I think You haven't clean install, that is why you still get advanced set. I already installed several times on several computers on fresh installed Windows 8/8.1 OS. Never had success. I know they have good support, but I am lazy now to make contact with them for think which is very obviously. Just was interesting for me is this is bug or other.

By the way, how did you customize folders with colors?

He may want try to clean install it i have no trouble here :P

MQNRMdg.png

I think You haven't clean install, that is why you still get advanced set. I already installed several times on several computers on fresh installed Windows 8/8.1 OS. Never had success. I know they have good support, but I am lazy now to make contact with them for think which is very popular.

Last time I clean install it was FEB 10th 2015 :) My folders were created FEB 5th a clean install of windows 8.1 x64 .

Activate IDM 6.23 Build 5 Retail [stop-Update] Anti Fake Serial + ToolBar-Resetter

http://tinyurl.com/lb2qlpc

Virustotal Analyzed: [0/57]

IDM 6.23 Build 5 Retail Fixed + ToolBar-Resetter

http://tinyurl.com/kgpcgtw

Virustotal Analyzed: [0/57]

Thanks to addhaloka [Team] Clean Patcher

ENJOY

Can you give me patch only?

Not the cracked exe

Here the patch by Addhaloka [Team] see inside Virustotal Analyzed result

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/dbdd9d2f

How to fix all problems related to chorme

Use Firefox or CyberFox .

This is getting ridiculous its been 3 updates to fix Chrome only and still they dont fix it. If you use Firefox its worked fine the whole time and your getting nothing but a new version number . If you use Chrome your only getting a new version number because they really never fix it .

brother you are a very new member here. you at the time won't understand this. but you will be able to understand it later (i don't know when).

please don't take me wrong way. i am not insulting you. i think you probably don't know merits of these things. but if you know....that is good and follow here the veteran and expert members ( the same way i follow ) for good things in future

bro. i've joined since 2011, you in 2013. i'm older than you. haha.

You must be new here, if you block IDM IPs, you'll get registered IDM without patching it.

read here : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222515-compilation-of-tutorials-guides-tips/

i read about that, but i thought the patched version need to block too (which is not need in my experience) hence the question.

thanks

and oh yeah. i dont have problem using the extension with chrome. i use chrome 32 bit.

bro. i've joined since 2011, you in 2013. i'm older than you. haha.

i read about that, but i thought the patched version need to block too (which is not need in my experience) hence the question.

thanks

and oh yeah. i dont have problem using the extension with chrome. i use chrome 32 bit.

Never Patch is needed blocking with a firewall for this app the developer too busy not fixing Chrome :lol:

Firewall method I used before back in like 2009 with Comodo FW v3 but it was not very popular then because you could just add websites to your host file but it became too popular and the developer killed the host block trick . So Firewall block method became popular like 5 years after I 1st tired it . ;) It would be easy to break by adding required internet activation but the developer has not changed activation much since 2003 .

Archived