• Replies 116
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/08/2016 at 11:01 AM, bhoopen23 said:

Guys ...

You can try this

http://vnz-leech.com/#

This is amazing there is no advertising for skipping for start download...for free users..

Cheer :)

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk

We're talking about free torrent leech here while its torrent service is only for VIP member, not free.

• 2 years later...

Seedr.cc is best

• 1 month later...

hello,

interesting topic, i've been looking for something like that for a while without finding the one that i need, namely the one which allows to converts torrents to direct links with unlimited size for free until i find it couple of months ago but unfortunately it closed a week ago, it was bytesloader.com

it was really amazing, it allowed you to convert any magnet link to direct link with UNLIMITED size and it's now closed to my great regret.

So does anyone here know a similar free site ? i mean, i would like to find a similar site which would allow me to convert torrent sites to direct links with UNLIMITED SIZE for free. Or at least 4 GB per torrent for free.

9 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

hello,

interesting topic, i've been looking for something like that for a while without finding the one that i need, namely the one which allows to converts torrents to direct links with unlimited size for free until i find it couple of months ago but unfortunately it closed a week ago, it was bytesloader.com

it was really amazing, it allowed you to convert any magnet link to direct link with UNLIMITED size and it's now closed to my great regret.

So does anyone here know a similar free site ? i mean, i would like to find a similar site which would allow me to convert torrent sites to direct links with UNLIMITED SIZE for free. Or at least 4 GB per torrent for free.

I use seedr.cc. One of the best IMO but it only provide 2GB free.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:09 AM, mehdibleu said:

hello,

You can use peerflix server website like this https://tech-torleech.herokuapp.com/

No size limit from what I know but your file maybe deleted by someone else since it is an open website without registration.

You can also use Offcloud which give 10gb but free member can only fetch link 3 times monthly.  Seedr is good too, you can actually earn extra free space by inviting friends & posting at Youtube, Twitter etc.  I managed to get 6gb on Seedr from referrals.

On 3/7/2019 at 7:34 AM, oasis said:

You can use peerflix server website like this https://tech-torleech.herokuapp.com/

No size limit from what I know but your file maybe deleted by someone else since it is an open website without registration.

You can also use Offcloud which give 10gb but free member can only fetch link 3 times monthly.  Seedr is good too, you can actually earn extra free space by inviting friends & posting at Youtube, Twitter etc.  I managed to get 6gb on Seedr from referrals.

thanks for the reply.

i know peerflix server, already tested in the past, indeed it allows to convert free torrent with unlimited size into direct link but the file cannot be downloaded completely for some reason, maybe it is deleted quickly or overwhelmed server.

Regarding Offcloud, haven't heard of this site before and after testing it, indeed it allows to download from their bitorrent server but the download speed is very very low , cannot reach 1 MB/s when it should reach more than 100 MB/s as it should be downloaded from a seedbox so it does not satisfy me.

When bytesloader was still available, the file was downloaded through the seedbox very quickly then it is converted into direct link immediately and i could download it from my pc with my own internet speed very easily after that.

6 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

thanks for the reply.

i know peerflix server, already tested in the past, indeed it allows to convert free torrent with unlimited size into direct link but the file cannot be downloaded completely for some reason, maybe it is deleted quickly or overwhelmed server.

Regarding Offcloud, haven't heard of this site before and after testing it, indeed it allows to download from their bitorrent server but the download speed is very very low , cannot reach 1 MB/s when it should reach more than 100 MB/s as it should be downloaded from a seedbox so it does not satisfy me.

When bytesloader was still available, the file was downloaded through the seedbox very quickly then it is converted into direct link immediately and i could download it from my pc with my own internet speed very easily after that.

I've no problem with completed files from peerflix server, probably u should try a few more sites.  Offcloud gave me good speed too.  I've however tried bytesloaded before without much success, look like we have opposite experience here. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Marcus Thunder

This is my experience using free mode in various torrent transload services...

ByteBX - the best for downloading old almost dead torrents, you get 2.5Gb free space but download is throttled to 100kb/s for free users and torrent lifetime is 7 days. 2 download slots, Unlimited Downloads per day. Cloud services not offered by service whether free or paid.

EDIT: Old files not working anymore for me, in case you are frustrated & need a certain file, try searching ulozto[DOT]net & its pron site for old & hard-to-get releases.

SonicSeedbox - 4 GB free storage space, torrent file size limited to 2 GB. Torrent lifetime is 1 day. Downloads limited per day, free user downloads at high speed with download manager. Download progress freezes, challenging to download older torrents. Magnet links may freeze & not load torrents, decoding html character codes from magnet links may help. Cheapest premium plan available $2.5 for 20GB. Cheaper prices for private tracker only premium plans.

EDIT: Free plan was increased to 4GB size limit per torrent and 10 torrents per day!

Zbigz - 1 GB per torrent, download throttled to 100kb/s.

Torrentsafe - 1 GB per torrent, download progress freezes. Use of download manager in free mode.

Bitport.io - 1 GB per torrent, permanent 1 GB storage space. Torrents with low seeders are rejected as dead torrents. Use of download manager in free mode.

TransferCloud.io - 7 Days Trial (EDIT: on the contrary to what is reported in post below, it will not leech when period is over), 1 download slot, 2GB Local Cache Storage, Use of download manager in free mode

Seedr - 1 download slot, 2 GB permanent storage, multiple torrents per day.  All recent torrents preloaded in system, almost all sd pron is preloaded. Use of download manager in free mode.

Use the following link to register to start with 2.5 GB permanent storage in free Mode:

https://www.seedr.cc/?r=439773

• 1 month later...

Offcloud.com -- reg need, only 3 gift torrent slots, 10gb storage. rapidgatore, nitroflare and other direct links only for premium users. (torrent, web url)

TransferCloud.io --  reg need, 2gb local storage, not parallel dl, 2gb max file size. (torrent, web url, video). can transfer to google drive/mega/etc

On 4/21/2020 at 9:24 PM, foolspirit said:

Offcloud.com -- reg need, only 3 gift torrent slots, 10gb storage. rapidgatore, nitroflare and other direct links only for premium users. (torrent, web url)

TransferCloud.io --  reg need, 2gb local storage, not parallel dl, 2gb max file size. (torrent, web url, video). can transfer to google drive/mega/etc

I read that Transferclod only offer 7 days free trial, is it true?  If yes then won't waste time to register.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:34 AM, oasis said:

I read that Transferclod only offer 7 days free trial, is it true?  If yes then won't waste time to register.

No. I registered more than 7 days ago and am still active.

Spoiler

93235.jpg

@oasis  Sorry brother Reported banned links removed Loadbt associated to Trello 

Guidelines

Posts which include spamming, advertising, solicitation, profanity or otherwise are not permitted. This includes and is not limited to links via cash sites (including rewards for downloads), affiliate marketing, and links requiring a premium/ paid account to access. As these are generally considered more serious than other infractions, members may be warned or banned on the first instance

Archived